when am i going to get my $1200?

Pelosi is such a bitch! Not only your check, but the stock market os dropping like crazy because of her and the Democrats. I would tell the sick GOP senators to come to the hill with a mask and garments covered and vote to pass this damned thing. Families IRAs are disappearing!

Where my money at?

left eye nig.jpg

From Sakinago, not sure where he got it, but it sounds just about right

Pelosi priorities are starting to roll in. Here are her concerns, and why it was imperative she stopped this bill immediately.
1. Green New Deal items...You know that piece of legislation that got zero yes votes to bring to discussion in the senate.
2. Student loan bailout...you know, because the government can afford shelling out 30,000 dollars for every student loan out there in the midst of all this
3 Bailout of the USPS...sorry private sector, you’re not important. The government is going to bail out its own program that uses your tax dollars to subsidize, and then charges the tax payers to use. Nothing is going to change there, we’re just going to continue to subsidize it. It’s a super priority getting our USPS out of debt they are just going to pick back up in the midst of all this.
4. Unprecedented collective bargaining agreements for unions...I mean she’s got to find a way to throw some meat back to the big donors. Kind of funny hearing everyone on the left saying trump is going to use this for his friends.
5.Some mindless dribble about studying pay equality and looking into increasing diversity among corporate board members

You will get it about the same time that most of us will get it, so just wait by your mailbox while drinking some Corona Beer...

Pelosi priorities are starting to roll in. Here are her concerns, and why it was imperative she stopped this bill immediately.
1. Green New Deal items...You know that piece of legislation that got zero yes votes to bring to discussion in the senate.
2. Student loan bailout...you know, because the government can afford shelling out 30,000 dollars for every student loan out there in the midst of all this
3 Bailout of the USPS...sorry private sector, you’re not important. The government is going to bail out its own program that uses your tax dollars to subsidize, and then charges the tax payers to use. Nothing is going to change there, we’re just going to continue to subsidize it. It’s a super priority getting our USPS out of debt they are just going to pick back up in the midst of all this.
4. Unprecedented collective bargaining agreements for unions...I mean she’s got to find a way to throw some meat back to the big donors. Kind of funny hearing everyone on the left saying trump is going to use this for his friends.
5.Some mindless dribble about studying pay equality and looking into increasing diversity among corporate board members
you sound like you used to work for the PO.......hey just sayin....

This is the opportunity of a generation for slime ball Democrats trying to push their retarded vision of America. Never let a crisis go to waste, the Democrats prime directive.

The Senate can't agree.

you sound like you used to work for the PO.......hey just sayin....
Dude, if I did, it was so long ago that I don't recall.......hey just sayin.....:alcoholic:

Forum List

Back