When are far Lefties ever invited to speak at Conservative events ?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
you cons like to talk a lot crap about free speech. When do you ever accept left wing speech ?

I don't see Hillary being invited to NRA conventions . For example .

you cons like to talk a lot crap about free speech. When do you ever accept left wing speech ?

Libtard, the difference is that your fellow libtard fascists try to block conservatives from listening conservatives speakers. We don't give a rat's ass if you want to listen to feminists and faggots.

Why would freedom loving people subject themselves to her hatred of the Constitution?

and pay that twat on top of it?

Have you ever watched Tucker Carlson? He brings on lunatic lefties all the time, and makes them look like retards.

You really don't know the difference between private organizations and tax-payer funded public universities?

That's irrelevant. Private orgs are free to invite whoever .
It is very relevant. I'll tell you what, you give Me a list of conservative universities that deny progressive speakers. Until then, put your helmet on and hush.

So you think that people have to invite and provide a venue for people that do not agree with them?

No one is stopping Shillary from speaking about guns to anyone.

If she wants to speak about guns or gun laws let her rent an arena, hire security and pay event staff herself.

You really don't know the difference between private organizations and tax-payer funded public universities?

It is very relevant. I'll tell you what, you give Me a list of conservative universities that deny progressive speakers. Until then, put your helmet on and hush.
Christian schools I have been known to punish staff who support gay and lesbian. Notre Dame would not allow speakers at graduation if they supported abortion.

Last year the Leftist were going to the Trump campaign rallies and trying to start fights by shoving people and punching people. Liberals are just too uncivilized to invite to a debate.

Christian schools I have been known to punish staff who support gay and lesbian. Notre Dame would not allow speakers at graduation if they supported abortion.
Christian schools (most) are private universities. As for Notre Dame, I find your assertion unlikely.

They don't have to allow those speakers.

Not inviting pro abortion speakers is not a violation of first amendment rights

:lol:

I'm guessing that Gloria Steinem's invitation to speak at Bob Jones University was lost in the mail then?

Can you give an example of a leftist being denied?

So then why is not inviting rightwing speakers a violation of first amendment rights for Berkeley?

:lol:

I'm guessing that Gloria Steinem's invitation to speak at Bob Jones University was lost in the mail then?
Beats Me. The issue isn't whether invitations have been issued, but if they actively seek to prevent them from speaking.

And yet you seem to think if they don't invite certain people they are anti free speech

Cons brag that they are for free speech intolerant of other views. Well where are they?

You do know the difference between tolerance and acceptance don't you ?

No one is stopping the people not invited to speak at conservative events from saying whatever they want are they?

So then why is not inviting rightwing speakers a violation of first amendment rights for Berkeley?
It isn't. Every speaker that has been denied at Berkeley was invited.

Forum List

Back