When are we going to get serious?

Ban professional lobbyists from lobbying on government property.

Publicly fund campaigns.

End mass legal & all illegal immigration

Ban all gifts given to public employees

Those are good, and only Dems have any good ideas to do them...The rest are GOP bs...

“Abolish welfare as we know it and restructure it to where you can only buy a select group of basic food.”

As you ‘know’ it, which is not at all – another example of your ignorance.

The SNAP program already places limits and restrictions as to what foods may be purchased and what may not.

Those on public assistance ‘eating lobster’ while ‘children starve’ is just another hateful, ignorant rightwing myth.
Clueless

Our fast food restaurants & gas stations accept the shit. You can go into the pizza joint anytime & blow your ebt on anything on the menu except beer. Wanna take all the guys out for free wings & soda? DONE
If someone sees a person spending ebt on something other than food they need to report whoever is taking in the card for something different than edibles.
It's a restaurant, they're not selling car audio equipment dear
Like I said if they are spending an ebt on something different than food (if I recall packaged does not mean something a restaurant cooks) turn them in. Turn the restaurant in.
Perhaps your state is different. Here if a restaurant is willing to accept it, EBT is a legal form of payment. It's bullshit, but it is what it is. That's why I called for the reform in the op.
I just remembered something. The child support collected by some state agencies also goes into that card so it may be that which they are using to pay for restaurant, gas etc. You'd have to check with the state on that one.

Ban professional lobbyists from lobbying on government property.

Publicly fund campaigns.

End mass legal & all illegal immigration

Ban all gifts given to public employees

Those are good, and only Dems have any good ideas to do them...The rest are GOP bs...
No proverbial pubcrap?

Clueless

Our fast food restaurants & gas stations accept the shit. You can go into the pizza joint anytime & blow your ebt on anything on the menu except beer. Wanna take all the guys out for free wings & soda? DONE
If someone sees a person spending ebt on something other than food they need to report whoever is taking in the card for something different than edibles.
It's a restaurant, they're not selling car audio equipment dear
Like I said if they are spending an ebt on something different than food (if I recall packaged does not mean something a restaurant cooks) turn them in. Turn the restaurant in.
Perhaps your state is different. Here if a restaurant is willing to accept it, EBT is a legal form of payment. It's bullshit, but it is what it is. That's why I called for the reform in the op.
I just remembered something. The child support collected by some state agencies also goes into that card so it may be that which they are using to pay for restaurant, gas etc. You'd have to check with the state on that one.
My oldest daughter is in management in a chain. They accept all of it as long as the product is
Consumable & contains no alcohol

“Abolish welfare as we know it and restructure it to where you can only buy a select group of basic food.”

The SNAP program already places limits and restrictions as to what foods may be purchased and what may not.

Those on public assistance ‘eating lobster’ while ‘children starve’ is just another hateful, ignorant rightwing myth.
Clueless

Did you do that?
I have never seen anyone paying for something other than food items even it is junk food items. I have seen people use their ebt card to buy donuts, candy or pop at a gas stations.

No you haven't.

Defund public television.

Yeah, we don't need C-Span..

Cspan is from cable carriers and is privately funded
Yeah, but the content is government...so it's govt. TV..
How much does PBS get in funding from the feds?

222 million per wiki. Basically nothing. They really need it in ignorant red states.

Clueless

Did you do that?
I have never seen anyone paying for something other than food items even it is junk food items. I have seen people use their ebt card to buy donuts, candy or pop at a gas stations.

No you haven't.
I have. Happens all the time in Missouri

always so misinformed

How is C-SPAN funded?
C-SPAN (Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network) is a private non-profit company, created in 1979 by the cable television industry as a public service. C-SPAN receives no government funding; operations are funded by fees paid by cable and satellite affiliates who carry C-SPAN programming.

FAQs | C-SPAN.org

Clueless

Did you do that?

No you haven't.

Sigh. You watch how people pay for things at gas stations? I don't think you do.

Why do Nutbags never know when they are repeating RW bullshit memes?

always so misinformed

How is C-SPAN funded?
C-SPAN (Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network) is a private non-profit company, created in 1979 by the cable television industry as a public service. C-SPAN receives no government funding; operations are funded by fees paid by cable and satellite affiliates who carry C-SPAN programming.

FAQs | C-SPAN.org
I did not know that! Thanks

always so misinformed

How is C-SPAN funded?

FAQs | C-SPAN.org
I did not know that! Thanks

you are welcome

Did you do that?

No you haven't.

Sigh. You watch how people pay for things at gas stations? I don't think you do.

The card is BRIGHT PURPLE & has EBT in huge letters on it. Kinda hard to miss when you're standing in line with nothing to do but watch the person in front of you as you wait.

Calling me a liar is just dumb

Did you do that?

No you haven't.

The card is BRIGHT PURPLE & has EBT in huge letters on it. Kinda hard to miss when you're standing in line with nothing to do but watch the person in front of you as you wait.

You pay attention to what other people are buying at gas stations?

This is a COMMON RW TALKING POINT MEME.

Have you ever seen people buying baby food, fruit cups, milk and green beans with their EBT cards? Huh?

Somehow, you don't see that. Weird, huh?

Clueless

Did you do that?

No you haven't.
There's EBT food and cash so you can buy anything with cash. Only the criminals can afford to buy a lot of things.

No you haven't.

You pay attention to what other people are buying at gas stations?

This is a COMMON RW TALKING POINT MEME.

Have you ever seen people buying baby food, fruit cups, milk and green beans with their EBT cards? Huh?

Somehow, you don't see that. Weird, huh?
Somehow that is not abuse nor is it the topic of this discussion. Not to mention they don't sell that shit at gas stations or restaurants.

You're misfiring on all four of your puny cylinders

Did you do that?

No you haven't.
There's EBT food and cash so you can buy anything with cash. Only the criminals can afford to buy a lot of things.
Did not know that either. So their food allowance is on the same card as actual fungible money?
If so that is ripe for abuse.

Did you do that?

No you haven't.
Did not know that either. So their food allowance is on the same card as actual fungible money?
If so that is ripe for abuse.
Happens a lot less than the RWers believe. Those on EBT borrow cars, buy for others, have special occasions, etc etc. People who assume etc etc...

Forum List

Back