When Candidates Questioned On Sensitive Issues.It's Often,,"I'd Like To Have That Conversation".Why?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I think it was 2/3 nights ago. Spamela Harris was being interviewed. Forgot what network. Anyway, She was asked about her views on some urgent/contraversal issue, and all she could say was,,something along the lines of that she would like to have that conversation later on.
And we hear this often with some these Democrat candidates. They just don't want to tell us what they really think on some very important issues. Why? Just give us the answer!!!
Especially when they are backed into a corner on any Fox Program. It seems that almost every night, some liberal guest will not give a straight answer on an issue, yet, instead, all we get is "Maybe we can have this conversation later".
Yah, right. This is so typical of rats. They never wanna tell us their real opinions/intentions of what they would do if elected to any important office.
:1peleas:

They can't take positions that Trump could beat them over the head with.
But they need to promise stuff to the dem primary voters.

this is like an independent reporter asking Biden why he enjoys swimming naked in front of female guards,,,,and all Biden can say is,,,,,Uhmm,,,can we have this conversation later? I need to run to McDonalds

Hillary !! Hillary !! why did your eyeballs pop out of their sockets when u were on stage with Bill?

I think it was 2/3 nights ago. Spamela Harris was being interviewed. Forgot what network. Anyway, She was asked about her views on some urgent/contraversal issue, and all she could say was,,something along the lines of that she would like to have that conversation later on.
And we hear this often with some these Democrat candidates. They just don't want to tell us what they really think on some very important issues. Why? Just give us the answer!!!
Especially when they are backed into a corner on any Fox Program. It seems that almost every night, some liberal guest will not give a straight answer on an issue, yet, instead, all we get is "Maybe we can have this conversation later".
Yah, right. This is so typical of rats. They never wanna tell us their real opinions/intentions of what they would do if elected to any important office.

I believe it was whether or not felons in prison should vote. She said, "We should have that conversation." At which point, I screamed at the radio, "We're TRYING to have that conversation, you stupid twat! That's why we asked the question!"

Rapidly becoming my number one pet peeve. Ben Shapiro says that answer always means, "No, but I'm too afraid to say so."

I believe it was whether or not felons in prison should vote. She said, "We should have that conversation." At which point, I screamed at the radio, "We're TRYING to have that conversation, you stupid twat! That's why we asked the question!"

Rapidly becoming my number one pet peeve. Ben Shapiro says that answer always means, "No, but I'm too afraid to say so."
right,,,she will wait to see what Americans feel about this issue, then make her statement,,,,Kinda like when Charlie Crisp decides what party he wants to be

Forum List

Back