🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When children become political weapons.

The Democrats have longed to repeat the Sixties ever since ... well, the Sixties.

First it was last week's Children's March for Childish Dreams. Now, a Planned Parenthood wants the next Disney princess to have an abortion.

Planned Parenthood branch calls for Disney princess who's had an abortion

Why can't we keep children out of politics? There is no reason to use them as weapons for an agenda.
Yes let's never talk about things that directly affects children in politics

I never said not to talk about it. I said to keep the children out of it. There is no reason for kindergarteners to wrestle with the ethical questions around abortion. For crying out loud, they still think their baby sibling was delivered by a stork!

Worked for Mao.
160511-curtural-revolution-mdl_f1f2cfd612083d57ab8c7fd1e958bd0d.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

I'm still pushing for the Complete Abortion Barbie set. Complete with your very own out-patient service center too.

First it was last week's Children's March for Childish Dreams. Now, a Planned Parenthood wants the next Disney princess to have an abortion.

Why can't we keep children out of politics? There is no reason to use them as weapons for an agenda.
Especially ripping the limbs off of babies.

Especially ripping the limbs off of babies.
Sounds pretty metal

Well, maybe we should just hold off a bit in talking about such serious issues, especially in children's movies? Can we? They have many years to deal with reality. Can we let them be kids for little while? It only lasts a little while.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back