When Did It happen?

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
I learned on this board that "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land." When did Israel's ancient land from antiquity become this "Palestinian land" that Israel is now stealing?

I learned on this board that "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land." When did Israel's ancient land from antiquity become this "Palestinian land" that Israel is now stealing?
It happened when those ships disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle. The alien Zionists did it.

You just might be right. Amazing how the Palestinians & their supporters claim "israel is stealing 'Palestinian' Land", & yet when you ask when did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian" land that Israel is now stealing, they all just suddenly disappear. Gosh, is it actually possible the Muslim Palestinians are stealing Israel's land?

It happened when those ships disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle. The alien Zionists did it.

Let us all think this through rationally without any propaganda, hatred or bias toward anyone on either side of this land theft issue.

Which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque?

You just might be right. Amazing how the Palestinians & their supporters claim "israel is stealing 'Palestinian' Land", & yet when you ask when did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian" land that Israel is now stealing, they all just suddenly disappear. Gosh, is it actually possible the Muslim Palestinians are stealing Israel's land?

Forum List

Back