Zone1 When did man start to believe he was bigger than God?

That doesn’t end a thread. It’s a statement about an old testament story.

Does anyone believe that Adam and Eve were literal?

You sound like a normal Protestant minister who believes God is so big to fill the universe and so small to dwell in your heart... Bunch of nonsense. The Father and Son are glorified men...
You’re not very coherent. Indeed, you’re not coherent at all.

Otoh, I don’t care very much.

How do we know that God is big?
LOL

one word:

Montana (specifically, the part where there are no humans... just HUGE mountains and rivers and creeks... and.. sigh.. starting to get very nostalgic.. but I speak of MT in the summertime..too cold in winter)

You sound like a normal Protestant minister who believes God is so big to fill the universe and so small to dwell in your heart... Bunch of nonsense. The Father and Son are glorified men...
That is absolutely INSANE

God created man, not the other way around... sheez...

We taunt that which we don't know. Our egos have become too large, we lack the ability to be humble and to see beyond.

It's no wonder so many turn to Eastern philosophy etc for their view of life. I've always found Native Indians view of the afterlife as unique also.

I will still hold Christ in my heart, but I enjoy all who think beyond only what our senses can determine. We are specks in this universe, we must try to explore and progress but not lose our souls in the process.
Ok

What do the N Indians think about the afterlife? I never found this information..

Ok

What do the N Indians think about the afterlife? I never found this information..

They accept it, they don't fear it, they don't believe in heaven but roaming the earth until Mother earth absorbs us. They also do not speak the name of the dead nor provide photos.

LOL

one word:

Montana (specifically, the part where there are no humans... just HUGE mountains and rivers and creeks... and.. sigh.. starting to get very nostalgic.. but I speak of MT in the summertime..too cold in winter)
If God is all powerful, it seems to me that He could create both big and small regardless of His own physical size.

That is absolutely INSANE

God created man, not the other way around... sheez...
And, where did God come from? Perhaps man is as God once was and as God is now man may become... Jesus is God, is he not? He's a glorified man, resurrected perfectly. If you believe the Father and Son are the same being, then the Father is a glorified resurrected personage too. Or, perhaps the Father was once a man who had a God as well and became a resurrected being... You can't have it both ways.

That doesn’t end a thread. It’s a statement about an old testament story.

Does anyone believe that Adam and Eve were literal?
I'm agnostic about that but tend to believe it is more literal than not. The first 5 books of the Bible were written by Moses, I have heard. He seems like a trustworthy sort...

:)

And, where did God come from?
wow... you are unbelievably brainwashed.

You're saying that just bc you can't understand 'where God came from'

HE CAME FROM A MAN!

And who created the man He came from?

geez... I feel like my brain cells are dithering trying to talk to people of certain odd religions (cults)

I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live as if there isn't and to die to find out that there is.
Albert Camus

being a deceiver, opportunist may not be a lifestyle the heavens are looking for.

why would survival without a god be any different than survival with a god after everything is said and done - is at least not being disingenuous.

the goal is admission through accomplishment is what matters anyway ...

Forum List

Back