When did Obama First Meet Bill Ayers?

Why don't you let us all in on it?

I never said that they hadn't met - only that they weren't BFFs.

Corsi IS a liar; he is the consummate liar.

He actually does not believe the horse-crap that he honks out - he's too smart for that.

Jerome Corsi laughs all the way to the bank ... Jerome Corsi is laughing at you.

Anyone whose has any political knowledge should already know the connection between the three.

This is why I think this thread is a real hootenanny! It offers up no "proof" and insists that either:

1) the proof was posted at some earlier "fairy-tail" point in the thread

Or -

2) the proof is "somewhere" on the internet.

Classic avoidance.

Obama knew Ayers as early as 1988????

Because?

I really shouldn't have to explain the obama ayres factcheck connection. I really really should not have too.

Anyone whose has any political knowledge should already know the connection between the three.

This is why I think this thread is a real hootenanny! It offers up no "proof" and insists that either:

Or -

Classic avoidance.

Because?

I really shouldn't have to explain the obama ayres factcheck connection. I really really should not have too.

Because you can't or won't because you fear being wrong. :lol:

Or -

Classic avoidance.

Because?

You meant "have two", didn't you?

Go ahead......explain it for us. Does it involve Kevin Bacon?

Or -

Classic avoidance.

Because?

Blind idiocy is your problem
Woods foundation
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ary-clinton/obama-served-on-board-with-ayers/

Annenberg

Patterico's Pontifications » The Obama-Ayers Connection At The Chicago Annenberg Challenge Comes Into A Little Better Focus ? In Spite Of The Efforts Of The Obama Campaign To Obscure It

Blind idiocy is your problem
Woods foundation
Obama served on board with Ayers | PolitiFact

Annenberg

Patterico's Pontifications » The Obama-Ayers Connection At The Chicago Annenberg Challenge Comes Into A Little Better Focus ? In Spite Of The Efforts Of The Obama Campaign To Obscure It

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THEY MET!

The thread is about when they met. :cuckoo:

I met this chick last night is not the same as serving on a board with her.

This thread sucks.

If you want facts, you have to bring your own. If you bring the facts, the OP calls you a fag.

If you don't bring facts the OP mocks you. If you ask him to, he insults you further and says "they're in this thread - look them up!"

(Five stars)

No one has to do your reading for you, bitch.

Don't like the thread then stay out.

BTW Fuck you.

This thread has an unintended comedic value that transcends truth in politics; It sets a standard for political discourse ... at the foot of the heap.

:lol:

Your posts have contributed nothing as all you do is ridicule and post libtard lies.

Fuck off, little bitch.

Why don't you let us all in on it?

I never said that they hadn't met - only that they weren't BFFs.

Corsi IS a liar; he is the consummate liar.

He actually does not believe the horse-crap that he honks out - he's too smart for that.

Jerome Corsi laughs all the way to the bank ... Jerome Corsi is laughing at you.

Or -

Classic avoidance.

Because?

Or you could just read the first post in this thread, idiot.

It is noticeable that you go on and on about Corsi and totally ignore references from Frank Synauth's book the Making of a President, you stupid whore.

First article quote: 'Deborah Harrington, president of the Woods Fund, a philanthropic organization in Chicago, said Obama was a director from 1994 through 2001. That overlaps Ayers' time as a director by three years. It also means Obama served with Ayers for the final months of 2001, after Ayers made his comments to the New York Times.'

That pushes Obama/Ayers personally knowing each other to at least 1994, a year prior to the publication of Dreams.

Libtards are nothing if not total morons who believe that their blind submission to the ideology can replace thinking for themselves.

Yep, at least a full year prior to the publication of Dreams.

No one has to do your reading for you, bitch.

Don't like the thread then stay out.

BTW Fuck you.

This thread has an unintended comedic value that transcends truth in politics; It sets a standard for political discourse ... at the foot of the heap.

:lol:

Your posts have contributed nothing as all you do is ridicule and post libtard lies.

Fuck off, little bitch.

You have a very big E-penis.

First article quote: 'Deborah Harrington, president of the Woods Fund, a philanthropic organization in Chicago, said Obama was a director from 1994 through 2001. That overlaps Ayers' time as a director by three years. It also means Obama served with Ayers for the final months of 2001, after Ayers made his comments to the New York Times.'

That pushes Obama/Ayers personally knowing each other to at least 1994, a year prior to the publication of Dreams.

Libtards are nothing if not total morons who believe that their blind submission to the ideology can replace thinking for themselves.

No, it doesn't.

No, it doesn't.

Yes, you are right, I misread it, but other sources put OBama's relationship with Ayers back to 1988 when Obama worked with Thomas Ayers, Bill Ayers father, and Frank Synauth's book the Making of a President puts their relationship as well prior to 1995 also.

It is noticeable that you go on and on about Corsi and totally ignore references from Frank Synauth's book the Making of a President, you stupid whore.

I was hard pressed to find a review for Frank Senauth, but I finally found one -

Anonymous

Posted March 5, 2012
Poorly written

I purchased this book for my sixth grade students to use in their research papers. It is so poorly written that I will not offer it to them as an optional source. I stress strong writing skills in my class and it is difficult for me to understand how a manuscript so poorly written could even get published.

This is a pretty piss-poor reference to use to solidify your argument.

Did you read any of the book you posted? This would have never made it past a real editor ... was this an E-book?

Obama and Ayers were not on the board together.

The bipartisan board of directors, which did not include Ayers, elected Obama chairman, and he served in that capacity from 1995 to 1999, awarding grants for projects and raising matching funds. Ayers headed up a separate arm of the group, working with grant recipients. According to another board member, Ayers "was not significantly involved with the challenge after Obama was appointed." One possible reason had little to do with Obama himself, but instead was related to cautions about conflicts of interest; the group was funding some of Ayers’ own alternative school projects.

I was hard pressed to find a review for Frank Senauth, but I finally found one -

Anonymous

Posted March 5, 2012
Poorly written

I purchased this book for my sixth grade students to use in their research papers. It is so poorly written that I will not offer it to them as an optional source. I stress strong writing skills in my class and it is difficult for me to understand how a manuscript so poorly written could even get published.

This is a pretty piss-poor reference to use to solidify your argument.

Did you read any of the book you posted? This would have never made it past a real editor ... was this an E-book?

Lol, yeah anonymous comments are always so reliable. I have read parts of the book but it did get some good reviews.

I did misspell the author's name, so my bad.

Books by Frank Senauth (Author of Earthquake - Tsunami - Disaster in Japan 2011)

http://www.sears.com/authorhouse-the-making-of-a-president-by-senauth/p-SPM5772806103P

THE MAKING OF A PRESIDENT FRANK SENAUTH This fascinating book of love and laughter was written especially for His Excellency, President Barack Hussein Obama, the 44 President of the United States of America. He is trying his best to improve the economy and making the United States a better place to live. Bless him Frank Senauth was fascinated for the last three years by the tremendous love and laughter of the Obamas' family. Frank knew he had to start from the beginning until he reached somewhere near to the end, but he knew the end of his story would continue until the end. President Obama knew where he wanted to go. He refused large salaries. His great mind was centered on the President's job and destiny would prove this. His dreams would come true, but on the whole he won't know when he would be able to reach his destiny. The Making of a President is a gripping life and death story which is guaranteed to set the reader's pulse alight. Frank Senauth has managed once again to produce an exciting and enthralling roller-coaster read.

A totally pro-Obama book, roflmao.

Last edited:

The bipartisan board of directors, which did not include Ayers, elected Obama chairman, and he served in that capacity from 1995 to 1999, awarding grants for projects and raising matching funds. Ayers headed up a separate arm of the group, working with grant recipients. According to another board member, Ayers "was not significantly involved with the challenge after Obama was appointed." One possible reason had little to do with Obama himself, but instead was related to cautions about conflicts of interest; the group was funding some of Ayers’ own alternative school projects.

None of which means that they did not know each other, and instead suggest that they had met, just like Obama had met Thomas Ayers, Bill's father.

Poor edtheshylock, the facts are plain that OBama was familiar with and knew Bill Ayers prior to 1995.

None of which means that they did not know each other, and instead suggest that they had met, just like Obama had met Thomas Ayers, Bill's father.

Poor edtheshylock, the facts are plain that OBama was familiar with and knew Bill Ayers prior to 1995.
As sure as Thomas hired Obama to ghostwrite Bill's books they met before 1995.

Forum List

Back