When did Obama First Meet Bill Ayers?

Three news organizations checked the records, factcheck only reported their findings. You and your ilk got caught lying yet again and as always you refuse to admit it.
Thank you for proving the dishonesty of the Right yet again.

Go to fact check look at the header on that page it will show Annenberg
keep digging you're failing.

ANYONE can dismiss a source out of hand. You can do that with ANY source.

Why not instead, show us where the source was wrong - if they lied, expose the lie for what it is.

Dismissing it is nothing put an attempt to derail the conversation and NOT discus it - which, I surmise is why you are dismissive of anything that you don't agree with in the first place.

So you ask me to show something but not ed? Interesting.

Go to fact check look at the header on that page it will show Annenberg
keep digging you're failing.

Why not instead, show us where the source was wrong - if they lied, expose the lie for what it is.

Dismissing it is nothing put an attempt to derail the conversation and NOT discus it - which, I surmise is why you are dismissive of anything that you don't agree with in the first place.

Is that a deflection?

I'm not talking to Ed right now.

Last edited:
dozens of other people?
Hell millions support obama and would say the same fucking thing just to defend him.

Yes they would; just as millions HATE him and will "go along" with any kind of made-up propaganda in order to discredit and smear him.

I try to keep an opened mind, but I will usually reserve judgement until I see or hear otherwise.

In this case, I have never seen any concrete evidence to support some kind of "Obama gets his orders from Bill Ayers" scenario.

It's crap.

ok irrelevant, stay on track this isn't about obama getting orders from anyone. it's about obama knowing ayres

Is that a deflection?

just pointing out your hypocrisy

Libtards like to bleet the mantra that Obama did not meet Bill Ayers until 1995, then try to make other claims based on that, but do we really know what date they first met?

A couple of facts contrary to the 1995 date:

1) Michelle Obama worked at the law firm Sidley Austin after she graduated in 1988 where she met her future husband, Barak.

Michelle Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Following law school, she was an associate at the Chicago office of the law firm Sidley Austin, where she first met her future husband. "

Guess who else worked at Sidley Austin?

Bernardine Dohrn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"From 1984 to 1988, Dohrn was employed by the prestigious Chicago law firm Sidley Austin [29] where she was hired by Howard Trienens, the head of the firm at that time, who knew Thomas G. Ayers, the father of Dohrn's husband. "We often hire friends," Trienens told a reporter for the Chicago Tribune.....In 1991, she was hired by Northwestern University School of Law, as an adjunct professor of law with the title "Clinical Associate Professor of Law"."

So we are to believe that Dorm just sat at home watching Oprah and eating bon-bons?

No, she continued her affiliation while she tried to become a lawyer and undoubtedly knew Barrack and Michelle.

Dorm is Bill Ayers wife.

2) Barak knew Thomas Ayers (Bill Ayers father) while both served on the "Leadership Council of the Chicago Education Fund from 1988.

The Obama Nation - Jerome R. Corsi - Google Books

3) Frank Synauth's book the Making of a President says this on page 117 Chapter ten that Barak got help on Dreams of my Father from Bill Ayers. Apparently this was OK to admit prior to the election.

The Making of a President - Frank Senauth - Google Books

And what evidence do we have to the contrary? A couple of liars and one of them also a terrorist who still hates the US?

that remains a mystery

we will have to wait for a tragic event to happen to ayers

so obama can tweet a picture of himself when

he first met the guy

Last edited:
So now the White House concedes that Barry bunked in with his Uncle. You know? They lied and now they conceded they lied?

Last edited:
ok irrelevant, stay on track this isn't about obama getting orders from anyone. it's about obama knowing ayres

It's VERY relevant - it the entire reason to tie them together in the first place.

Guilt by association in order to discredit a political enemy.

What's the problem with the truth?

What next ? Are you going to try to tell me Frank Marshall Davis is a figment of my imagination?

:lol:

Is that a deflection?

No, you are deflecting. Check through my posting history and you will see that I butt heads with liberals quite often.

To call me out as a hypocrite is just another one of your little diversions to avoid meaningful discussion.

I don';t give a fuck who you claimed to have butted heads with. right now you are on the wrong side of the truth.

No, you are deflecting. Check through my posting history and you will see that I butt heads with liberals quite often.

To call me out as a hypocrite is just another one of your little diversions to avoid meaningful discussion.

I don';t give a fuck who you claimed to have butted heads with. right now you are on the wrong side of the truth.

Fair enough, but calling me a hypocrite is not exactly proving your point now, is it?

I have to say that I really don't get how this is so important that it takes precedence over other, more important issues like smaller government, IRS reform, the war on drugs or any one of a hundred other issues.

What makes smearing our political enemies so important that we lose sight of what's best for America?

Is Uncle Omar, golf and how the potus throws a baseball all we have left to talk about?

It's VERY relevant - it the entire reason to tie them together in the first place.

Guilt by association in order to discredit a political enemy.

What's the problem with the truth?

What next ? Are you going to try to tell me Frank Marshall Davis is a figment of my imagination?

:lol:

Nope; next I will tell you that I have a bridge for sale ... cheap! You seem like a pretty gullible person, maybe I can put that to work for me. :lol:

no, you are deflecting. Check through my posting history and you will see that i butt heads with liberals quite often.

i don';t give a fuck who you claimed to have butted heads with. Right now you are on the wrong side of the truth.

fair enough, but calling me a hypocrite is not exactly proving your point now, is it?

I have to say that i really don't get how this is so important that it takes precedence over other, more important issues like smaller government, irs reform, the war on drugs or any one of a hundred other issues.

What makes smearing our political enemies so important that we lose sight of what's best for america?

Is uncle omar, golf and how the potus throws a baseball all we have left to talk about?

so was ed proving his point without anything to support it? No
did you call him on it? No which spells hypocrite

Ed posted this lik -

?He Lied? About Bill Ayers?

Please read it.

You're upset because I did not call out a poster for something that was true?

You'll get over it pretty quick, I'm sure.

oh that's right he posted that Annenberg foundation link. The one that obama and ayres were board members of. Got it.

Ed posted this lik -

Please read it.

oh that's right he posted that Annenberg foundation link. The one that obama and ayres were board members of. Got it.

See what you just did?

Ed posted a source and you dismissed it. :lol:

Does Ed have a list of sources that are approved by you for him to site? :confused:

Or are you just doing that to "win" the argument by default?

Once again when you attack the source, you avoid discussing the body of the OP. If what he said was untrue, why not use that as an opportunity to discredit him and his source by countering it and exposing it as being untrue?

Ed posted this lik -

Please read it.

See what you just did?

Ed posted a source and you dismissed it. :lol:

Does Ed have a list of sources that are approved by you for him to site? :confused:

Or are you just doing that to "win" the argument by default?

Once again when you attack the source, you avoid discussing the body of the OP. If what he said was untrue, why not use that as an opportunity to discredit him and his source by countering it and exposing it as being untrue?

I dismissed the obvious you can't argue that factcheck ayres and obama are not connected useing factcheck.org.

I dismissed the obvious you can't argue that factcheck ayres and obama are not connected useing factcheck.org.

You don't like factcheck.org because you are a shill and factcheck does not go along with the "one brain" of the republican party that disallows critical thinking.

Tired of talking to a parrot.
Good night.

NJ-NY-parrots-2.jpg

You don't like factcheck.org because you are a shill and factcheck does not go along with the "one brain" of the republican party that disallows critical thinking.

Tired of talking to a parrot.
Good night.

NJ-NY-parrots-2.jpg

ok getting facts on obama from the annenberg link (factcheck) is like have the fox guard the hen house and the snake keeping the nest warm. Dude you don't use the object of the argument to defend your argument. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back