When did Obama First Meet Bill Ayers?

Again, you feeble attempts at sarcastic humor do not contradict the known FACTs here:

1. Barak knew Ayers father, Thomas, at least in 1988,
Thomas hired Obama to write his son's first book, The Good Preschool Teacher: Six Teachers Reflect on Their Lives (1989), but Obama dealt only with the father and never met the son.

Ho hum, more libtard sarcasm in the face of facts.

1. Barak knew Ayers father, Thomas, at least in 1988, and Michelle met Ayers future wife where they both worked also in 1988. It is extremely unlikely that Barak could not have met Bill Ayers prior to 1995.

2. The public record as disclosed by journalists prior to Ayers becoming a political deficit for Obama has references to the two having been friends prior to 1995, and that Bill helped Obama with finishing the book Dreams.

3. No that Ayers friendship with Obama is an issue, the libtards deny any friendship prior to 1995, right along with the Soros talking point agenda.

Lie all you want, the Truth will still come out, libtards.
Bullshit!

Bottom line is that Michelle Robinson and Barack Obama both worked at the same law firm as Bernie.In the 80's. This is documented shit.

Why do you liberals/progressives deny truth?
SHIT is right, documented BULLSHIT!
Barack turned down a job at the law firm and Michelle started working there after "Bernie" left.

Why do you regressives lie so much?

Last edited:
Thomas hired Obama to write his son's first book, The Good Preschool Teacher: Six Teachers Reflect on Their Lives (1989), but Obama dealt only with the father and never met the son.

1. Barak knew Ayers father, Thomas, at least in 1988, and Michelle met Ayers future wife where they both worked also in 1988. It is extremely unlikely that Barak could not have met Bill Ayers prior to 1995.

2. The public record as disclosed by journalists prior to Ayers becoming a political deficit for Obama has references to the two having been friends prior to 1995, and that Bill helped Obama with finishing the book Dreams.

3. No that Ayers friendship with Obama is an issue, the libtards deny any friendship prior to 1995, right along with the Soros talking point agenda.

Bullshit!

They worked at the same law firm. Holy toledo get a fucking grip. This is a matter of public record.

Never ever tell me bullshit when it's truth. What koolaid are you drinking?

You know I don't have a problem at all with people wanting to be "progressives". What I do have a problem with is when people try to hide and mask their beliefs.

And when you start to mess with truth and history, well I get ticked off big time. Sets me clean off.

Bottom line is that Michelle Robinson and Barack Obama both worked at the same law firm as Bernie.In the 80's. This is documented shit.

Barack turned down a job at the law firm and Michelle started working there after "Bernie" left.

What koolaid are you drinking?

Cause that would put them out of business. They only know the language of their father......

Chicago has a very distinct social liberal structure. When you run with the Daleys et al you run with liberals in the high power mode.

Surely no one on this board is going to try to fluff this off.

You lie even more, as both Michell and that bitch worked at Sidley and Austin in 1988.

This is one of my favorite coincidence posts ever. Because this person nails it. :lol: I'll put up a bit of it and the rest is at the link and worth the read. It will blow your mind.

COINCIDENCE as aired 7-18-13

“It has been said, “That there are no coincidences”. There are too many here to digest. You be the judge.”

None of those coincidences, by themselves, may mean much. But taken as a whole it is almost impossible to believe they were all the result of chance. Consider the Obama-related coincidences:

Obama just happened to know 60s far-left radical revolutionary William Ayers, whose father just happened to be Thomas Ayers, who just happened to be a close friend of Obama’s communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, who just happened to work at the communist-sympathizing Chicago Defender with Vernon Jarrett, who just happened to later become the father-in-law of Iranian-born leftist Valerie Jarrett, who Obama just happened to choose as his closest White House advisor, and who just happened to have been CEO of Habitat Company, which just happened to manage public housing in Chicago, which just happened to get millions of dollars from the Illinois state legislature, and which just happened not to properly maintain the housing—which eventually just happened to require demolition.

Valerie Jarrett also just happened to work for the city of Chicago, and just happened to hire Michelle LaVaughan Robinson (later Obama), who just happened to have worked at the Sidley Austin law firm, where former fugitive from the FBI Bernardine Dohrn also just happened to work, and where Barack Obama just happened to get a summer job.

Bernardine Dohrn just happened to be married to William Ayers, with whom she just happened to have hidden from the FBI at a San Francisco marina, along with Donald Warden, who just happenedto change his name to Khalid al-Mansour, and Warden/al-Mansour just happened to be a mentor of Black Panther Party founders Huey Newton and Bobby Seale and a close associate of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, and al-Mansour just happened to be financial adviser to a Saudi Prince, who just happened to donate cash to Harvard, for which Obama just happened to get a critical letter of recommendation from Percy Sutton, who just happened to have been the attorney for Malcolm X, who just happened to know Kenyan politician Tom Mboya, who just happened to be a close friend of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., who just happened to meet Malcolm X when he traveled to Kenya

More at link.

COINCIDENCE as aired 7-18-13 | WAIM Radio 1230 AM

They first met in Kenya in 1961
It was Ayers who doctored the birth cerrificate

Lol, you and your fellow butt munching libtards have no facts no reason not even circumstantial evidence.

All you can do is ridicule and engage in sarcasm, and any reasonable person will immediately recognize that as having nothing to really say on the subject.

So keep it up, loser, lolol.

I hope this thread lasts for ten years.

You confuse facts with speculation and reason with nonsense.

Bullshit!

They worked at the same law firm. Holy toledo get a fucking grip. This is a matter of public record.

But not at the same time, so it is a half-truth/whole-lie.

Bullshit!

But not at the same time, so it is a half-truth/whole-lie.

Oh stiop please. I have no problem whatsoever with the Robinson./ Obama/ Dorhn/ Ayers connection in Chicago. And linked with Jarret. It makes sense. And with Franklin Marshall Davis.

What doesn't make sense is the denials. Stop you look like fools.

Stop please. I don't have one problem with Michelle and Barack being with Bernie. I don't have one problem with Ayers backing Obama. Or Obama running as a commie in his first run.

I'm just tired of lies. Just tired of lies.

Doesn't matter when Barry met him but what really matters the most is that they'll both meet again in hell.

You lie even more, as both Michell and that bitch worked at Sidley and Austin in 1988.
But not at the same time that year, Michelle did not start until the end of the year after she graduated, and Bernie was gone earlier in the year. A year has 12 months!

Barry and Billy worked together at the Chicago Annenberg Challenge for several years in the 90s as I recall.

Barry and Billy worked together at the Chicago Annenberg Challenge for several years in the 90s as I recall.
You recall wrong, as usual.

The bipartisan board of directors, which did not include Ayers, elected Obama chairman, and he served in that capacity from 1995 to 1999, awarding grants for projects and raising matching funds. Ayers headed up a separate arm of the group, working with grant recipients. According to another board member, Ayers "was not significantly involved with the challenge after Obama was appointed." One possible reason had little to do with Obama himself, but instead was related to cautions about conflicts of interest; the group was funding some of Ayers’ own alternative school projects.

Forum List

Back