When did Republicans start being Pro BioMetric Tracking?

You dont direct me fool. Just call names and then go that way ----> and ease the fuck on down the road

Trump needs a chip. He could get lost and get hurt. Dementia ya know

Yet, its clinton who actually has a form of dementia.

YET Clinton sat in front of Congress for eleven hours under oath, and didn't even break a sweat.

Trump can't even find his tax returns ... poor old man.

Yes, and we can all do that when we're whacked out and loaded up with medication. But then again, lying is always easy and thats what she did for eleven hours.

Trump lied 30 times under oath during one deposition ... don't give me your inane rhetoric.

She easily topped that under oath. She is a pathological liar.

You just literally say stuff. Trump lied? Yeah well, Clinton was WAY WORSE! No how, no why...nothing.

Yet, its clinton who actually has a form of dementia.

YET Clinton sat in front of Congress for eleven hours under oath, and didn't even break a sweat.

Yes, and we can all do that when we're whacked out and loaded up with medication. But then again, lying is always easy and thats what she did for eleven hours.

Trump lied 30 times under oath during one deposition ... don't give me your inane rhetoric.

You just literally say stuff. Trump lied? Yeah well, Clinton was WAY WORSE! No how, no why...nothing.

Trump has flip flopped like a trout just pulled out of the water. What were you blubbering about.....again?

Trump has flip flopped like a trout just pulled out of the water. What were you blubbering about.....again?

Trump easily topped that

I heard Trump say that and was like uhhh that wont go well for those people who dont want govt all in their shit. Then the crowd went wild with the idea that "Wow a trackable chip would be great.....for THEM"

My bad now I find out that this has been proposed before. Ahh Trump with those new ideas from 1996! So far not one POTUS has enforced it. Why? Cost? Privacy? Slippery slope

See the Charles McKay quote in my signature.

The GOP became very pro police state after 9/11. They created the Department of Homeland Security, after all. The largest police state organ in the history of the Universe. Almost as big as our entire Department of Defense!

I've often wondered if that is the true motive behind Voter ID: Get every citizen to carry federally mandated identification papers. That makes it much easier to control and track the movements of your people.

The Bush regime's REAL ID Act of 2005 doesn't allow states to issue just any old identification. A lot of states had to throw out their drivers licenses and create new ones up to Homeland Security's specifications.

The 50 states have been ordered to create IDs which can be monitored and tracked by the federal government.

Example: http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/DocumentCenter/View/38880

Washington is among 24 states that have been operating with a REAL ID compliance extension because our regular driver licenses and ID cards do not meet all 41 different REAL ID requirements. DHS denied our state’s request for another compliance extension.

This means the federal government can deny anyone with a Washington drivers license from getting on an airplane if they so choose to get a bug up their ass.

Trump easily topped that

Dont worry CC, the hil will have another chain slapped on to that leg shortly.

REAL ID Act of 2005
Real IDs could be required to vote, collect a Social Security check, access Medicaid, open a bank account, go to an Orioles game, or buy a gun.

See that? And then a few years later, what did we see? A sudden drive for Voter ID!

And what is the argument Voter ID rubes use? "You need an ID to get Social Security, so why not one to vote!"

Pretty creepy how the sheep fell right in line with the government's plan.

And now a message from the Department of Fatherland Security:

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

Papers! Papers, please!

2enu7v5.jpg

Last edited:

Trump easily topped that

Yeah well Trump has more chains easily.

Do you get it yet?

I heard Trump say that and was like uhhh that wont go well for those people who dont want govt all in their shit. Then the crowd went wild with the idea that "Wow a trackable chip would be great.....for THEM"

My bad now I find out that this has been proposed before. Ahh Trump with those new ideas from 1996! So far not one POTUS has enforced it. Why? Cost? Privacy? Slippery slope

The GOP became very pro police state after 9/11. They created the Department of Homeland Security, after all. The largest police state organ in the history of the Universe. Almost as big as our entire Department of Defense!

I've often wondered if that is the true motive behind Voter ID: Get every citizen to carry federally mandated identification papers. That makes it much easier to control and track the movements of your people.

The Bush regime's REAL ID Act of 2005 doesn't allow states to issue just any old identification. A lot of states had to throw out their drivers licenses and create new ones up to Homeland Security's specifications.

The 50 states have been ordered to create IDs which can be monitored and tracked by the federal government.

Washington is among 24 states that have been operating with a REAL ID compliance extension because our regular driver licenses and ID cards do not meet all 41 different REAL ID requirements. DHS denied our state’s request for another compliance extension.

This means the federal government can deny anyone with a Washington drivers license from getting on an airplane if they so choose to get a bug up their ass.

Yep, Bush did that. Created an entire new shitload of govt. The left bitched at the time and are all now to happy to be in charge of it. Same as healthcare, Rs just want to control all the money when the get in charge of obamacare.

Trump easily topped that

Yeah well Trump has more chains easily.

Do you get it yet?

No, I wont be participating.

Yep, Bush did that. Created an entire new shitload of govt. The left bitched at the time and are all now to happy to be in charge of it. Same as healthcare, Rs just want to control all the money when the get in charge of obamacare.
Yes. I warned and warned and warned the rubes about what would happen when the DHS and national security baton was passed to the next President after Bush.

And I have been pointing out ever since Obama was elected how the rubes behave as if they were in a coma until January 20, 2009. They suddenly started whining about all that shit they were not just okay with, but were defending all during the Bush years.

I can't stand the hypocrisy of pseudocons.

Forum List

Back