When did we first learn that Comey was investigating Trump?

March 20, 2017 - two full months after Trump became president. Therefore, after hearing this new information, why would Hillary supporters who were previously calling for Comey's head want to see him fired in the middle of his Trump-Russia investigation?

FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Monday that his agency has been investigating possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian officials since last July.

The newly revealed timeline — which Comey detailed in a much-anticipated House Intelligence Committee hearing — means the FBI probe was occurring during the peak of an alleged Russian campaign to destabilize the presidential race and eventually help elect President Donald Trump.

Comey: FBI launched Trump-Russia probe in July - POLITICO

Good point. Trump was happy with Comey's efforts against Hillary but turned on him when he couldn't get the efforts against Trump stopped.

TIMING is everything! I don't recall hearing any Democrats call for Comey to be fired after first learning from Comey on March 20, 2017 that Trump was also under FBI investigation since July 2016. Also, I challenge anyone to find any quotes where I called for Comey's firing after March 20, 2017.

March 20, 2017 - two full months after Trump became president. Therefore, after hearing this new information, why would Hillary supporters who were previously calling for Comey's head want to see him fired in the middle of his Trump-Russia investigation?

FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Monday that his agency has been investigating possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian officials since last July.

The newly revealed timeline — which Comey detailed in a much-anticipated House Intelligence Committee hearing — means the FBI probe was occurring during the peak of an alleged Russian campaign to destabilize the presidential race and eventually help elect President Donald Trump.

Comey: FBI launched Trump-Russia probe in July - POLITICO
he never was.

TIMING is everything! I don't recall hearing any Democrats call for Comey to be fired after first learning from Comey on March 20, 2017 that Trump was also under FBI investigation since July 2016. Also, I challenge anyone to find any quotes where I called for Comey's firing after March 20, 2017.
Harry Reid call for his resignation...
Harry Reid calls on FBI Director Comey to resign over CIA Russian hacking report

"Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Saturday called on FBI Director James Comey to resign, further referring to the embattled FBI leader as “J. Edgar Hoover.”

Hoover served as FBI director from 1924 until his death in 1972. According to Biography.com, Hoover “ordered illegal surveillance against suspected enemies of the state and political opponents” during his tenure at the bureau."

I love it when you fking libs can't talk factually. makey ackey uppie.

Sounds like espionage and treason.

How so Hiawatha?

upload_2017-5-11_14-51-24.png

Harry Reid call for his resignation...
Harry Reid calls on FBI Director Comey to resign over CIA Russian hacking report

"Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Saturday called on FBI Director James Comey to resign, further referring to the embattled FBI leader as “J. Edgar Hoover.”

Hoover served as FBI director from 1924 until his death in 1972. According to Biography.com, Hoover “ordered illegal surveillance against suspected enemies of the state and political opponents” during his tenure at the bureau."

I love it when you fking libs can't talk factually. makey ackey uppie.

Funny. Your Harry Reid link is dated Dec 10, 2016 - which further proves my point. Thank you.

Now that Comey has been fired - I would also like to see him prosecuted for what he did to Hillary.

Now that Comey is gone, the agency is free to re-open the numerous investigations into Hillary Clinton and the staff surrounding her.

Trump is an idiot - because only an idiot would have not comprehended why Democrats and Hillary supporters would not be happy when he fired Comey. My OP and signature spell it out clearly.

Trump is an idiot - because only an idiot would have not comprehended why Democrats and Hillary supporters would not be happy when he fired Comey. My OP and signature spell it out clearly.

Your OP fucking lies ...

Chief sitting bullshit

Forum List

Back