🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Do We Shout "Racism"?

You don't keep me up at night, Joe.

I hate seeing you folks do what you're doing to the country, but I know there's nothing I can do about it.

Nor can I do anything about your nasty, shallow & binary zealotry.

It is what it is, I confess.

No, guy, you are here whining about them EVERY FUCKING DAY, but they don't keep you up at night. (Do I really need to find a time stamp with you complaining about them late at night?)

The people who wrecked this country was the 1%ers who had half the wealth and it still wasn't enough, so they decided to burn what the rest of us had.

Some "regressive left" person telling you gays can get married or black people don't like seeing their children shot by thug cops didn't do that.
I wonder what you think of the honest liberals below.

I can only wonder, because I can't expect honesty from you.

Not much, and not often.

You see, the thing is when you guys whine about "political correctness", its' usually because someone is asking for the same consideration white straight males get.

Political correctness can be annoying sometimes. But the fact I can't tell a dirty joke in the office anymore is not making my life a burden.

What makes my life a burden is I work twice as hard as my Dad did and get h alf the result. Because the 1% have chipped away a the middle class lifestyle he had.

Not much, and not often.

You see, the thing is when you guys whine about "political correctness", its' usually because someone is asking for the same consideration white straight males get.

Political correctness can be annoying sometimes. But the fact I can't tell a dirty joke in the office anymore is not making my life a burden.

What makes my life a burden is I work twice as hard as my Dad did and get h alf the result. Because the 1% have chipped away a the middle class lifestyle he had.
That's as deep as this gets to you: "I can't tell a dirty joke in the office any more". That's what you're seeing. Got it. Okay.

And I believe you're being absolutely serious when you say you don't think about those who disagree with you. You don't want to. Thanks for that.

I'll agree with the honest liberals, you do your thing. There's no other poster on this board who illustrates my point better than you. Thanks for that, too.

Last edited:
That's as deep as this gets to you: "I can't tell a dirty joke in the office any more". That's what you're seeing. Got it. Okay.

And I believe you're being absolutely serious when you say you don't think about those who disagree with you. You don't want to. Thanks for that.

I'll agree with the honest liberals, you do your thing. There's no other poster on this board who illustrates my point better than you. Thanks for that, too.

Mac, it really isn't any deeper than that. If you really think "Political Correctness" has any real effect on your life, you are deluded.

"Oh, noes, College Students are being a bunch of Drama Queens! We are all doomed, I tell you, doomed!"

Hello, I went to College back in the 1980's, and they were drama queens then, too.

Get over yourself.

Mac, it really isn't any deeper than that. If you really think "Political Correctness" has any real effect on your life, you are deluded.

"Oh, noes, College Students are being a bunch of Drama Queens! We are all doomed, I tell you, doomed!"

Hello, I went to College back in the 1980's, and they were drama queens then, too.

Get over yourself.
All the honest liberals I listed are just as bad, including Obama.

Right Joe?

Would you like me to post that list for ya again, Joe?

Is Marilyn Mosby the stupidest most corrupt politiician in America? Heck no, that's Hillary Clinton. But she's a class by her own. Choosing to prosecute officers in the Freddie Gray despite any evidence of wrong doing. She's lost 2 cases already but that hasnt deterred her from trying a third one.
She needs to be Nifonged out of office forever.
Marilyn Mosby To Face New Counts Including Malicious Prosecution

Boot licker much?
WTF?
The woman engaged in prosecutorial abuse. She knew she had no case but decided to push it anyway for political reasons.
It would seem you are licking the boots of authority and political correctness here, asshole.

Is Marilyn Mosby the stupidest most corrupt politiician in America? Heck no, that's Hillary Clinton. But she's a class by her own. Choosing to prosecute officers in the Freddie Gray despite any evidence of wrong doing. She's lost 2 cases already but that hasnt deterred her from trying a third one.

Boot licker much?
WTF?
The woman engaged in prosecutorial abuse. She knew she had no case but decided to push it anyway for political reasons.
It would seem you are licking the boots of authority and political correctness here, asshole.

Anyone who approves of cold blooded murder by the police is a bootlicker. That is just a fact.

Boot licker much?
WTF?

Anyone who approves of cold blooded murder by the police is a bootlicker. That is just a fact.
There was no cold blooded murder.
Anyone who distorts facts is a turd nugget. That's just a fact.

Right Joe?

So I can not give a fuck about it a second time?

look, guy, you can find a bunch of people agreeing with you that some people can be drama queens.... but you don't make your case by being a bigger drama queen.

Ya-know-The-drama-queen-act-is-gettin-old-meme-32329.jpg

Boot licker much?
WTF?

Sure there was. They didn't care that they killed him. They even tried to cover it up. They don't have any human worth. Any police officer who obstructs justice has no worth. Neither does anyone who defends such behavior. A decent society requires that all such people be quarantined from the healthy population. Or if that cannot be done because of systemic corruption, the decent members of society must invoke the Law of Nature.

Boot licker much?
WTF?

Sure there was. They didn't care that they killed him. They even tried to cover it up. They don't have any human worth. Any police officer who obstructs justice has no worth. Neither does anyone who defends such behavior. A decent society requires that all such people be quarantined from the healthy population. Or if that cannot be done because of systemic corruption, the decent members of society must invoke the Law of Nature.
Where are the convictions? They've tried two officers already and both got off.

Right Joe?

So I can not give a fuck about it a second time?

look, guy, you can find a bunch of people agreeing with you that some people can be drama queens.... but you don't make your case by being a bigger drama queen.

You're trying to make this about me.

But it ain't.

Show some balls and lay into these evil Nazi racist drama queens, Joe, let 'em have it.

Start with Obama.

Last edited:

But it ain't.

Show some balls and lay into these evil Nazi racist drama queens, Joe, let 'em have it.

Start with Obama.

Yeah, Obama isn't on this thread every day whining about "Political Correctness' or showing us a picture of that worthless hag Kirstin Powers.

Real world- people should watch what the fuck they say.

"Oooooh, I can't tell a dirty joke at work anymore!"

Big. Fucking. Deal. You want to tell dirty jokes, get a job at a comedy club.

Salmon Rushdie? That's a "liberal" by you? A crappy writer who decided he was going to get attention by insulting 1.6 billion people? and like a five year old who uses a bad word and gets slapped, he's now in hiding because some of them would probably beat the shit out of him.

But it ain't.

Start with Obama.

Yeah, Obama isn't on this thread every day whining about "Political Correctness' or showing us a picture of that worthless hag Kirstin Powers.

Real world- people should watch what the fuck they say.

"Oooooh, I can't tell a dirty joke at work anymore!"

Big. Fucking. Deal. You want to tell dirty jokes, get a job at a comedy club.

Salmon Rushdie? That's a "liberal" by you? A crappy writer who decided he was going to get attention by insulting 1.6 billion people? and like a five year old who uses a bad word and gets slapped, he's now in hiding because some of them would probably beat the shit out of him.
YOU are the one who keeps bringing up dirty jokes. That's as deep as your thought process gets.

That nice long list of honest liberals disagrees with you. Including Obama.

When a liberal talks about this stuff, you don't care.

When Mac talks about it, you whine.

YOU are the one who keeps bringing up dirty jokes. That's as deep as your thought process gets.

I don't care about it when you talk about it. It's generally a bunch of white males whining about how the world isn't cool like it is on "Mad Men".

It's a distraction from the real issue, which is the erosion on the American middle class over the last 40 years.

"Well, I know you are losing your job to China, but you should really be upset that college kids won't have a moment of silence over 9/11!"

I don't care about it when you talk about it. It's generally a bunch of white males whining about how the world isn't cool like it is on "Mad Men".

It's a distraction from the real issue, which is the erosion on the American middle class over the last 40 years.

"Well, I know you are losing your job to China, but you should really be upset that college kids won't have a moment of silence over 9/11!"
So now you deflect to a different topic.

Multiple issues can exist at the same time. If you want to ALSO whine about other things, great.

I'll continue to agree with honest liberals on this particular topic.

Multiple issues can exist at the same time. If you want to ALSO whine about other things, great.

No, the deflection is the whining about political correctness. It tells working class whites they SHOULD be angry about something that isn't such a big deal - and it really isn't a big deal - so they won't notice the thing that IS the big deal.

So-

Would you rather live in a world where you made good money, but couldn't tell dirty jokes,

or

a world where you can tell all the dirty jokes you want, and worry if you are going to make the mortgage this month?

No, the deflection is the whining about political correctness. It tells working class whites they SHOULD be angry about something that isn't such a big deal - and it really isn't a big deal - so they won't notice the thing that IS the big deal.

So-

Would you rather live in a world where you made good money, but couldn't tell dirty jokes,

or

a world where you can tell all the dirty jokes you want, and worry if you are going to make the mortgage this month?
Gawd, Joe, seriously, this "dirty joke" thing is bizarre.

Now I know why you're so confused about this subject. It's simply over your head.

Forum List

Back