🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Do We Shout "Racism"?

Gawd, Joe, seriously, this "dirty joke" thing is bizarre.

Now I know why you're so confused about this subject. It's simply over your head.

Not confused at all. This isn't a subject, it's a distraction, and you've fallen for it.

Your constant whining about "political correctness" - i.e. you can't say things people find offensive in professional settings - is just more white guys feeling agreived that they have to share what scraps the one percenters leave on the floor.

Gawd, Joe, seriously, this "dirty joke" thing is bizarre.

Now I know why you're so confused about this subject. It's simply over your head.

Not confused at all. This isn't a subject, it's a distraction, and you've fallen for it.

Your constant whining about "political correctness" - i.e. you can't say things people find offensive in professional settings - is just more white guys feeling agreived that they have to share what scraps the one percenters leave on the floor.
Wow, your low opinion of Obama and all those other liberals is shocking.

Wow, your low opinion of Obama and all those other liberals is shocking.

I'm sure it isn't anywhere near what you are portraying it as... but that's okay, man, you keep thinking you are being put down by those women and minorities not putting up with your boorish behavior.
I'll keep thinking what I'm ACTUALLY thinking, and not what liars like you SAY I'm thinking.

But it's nice to know I'm this far up in the head of someone as nasty as you.

Keep whining about my posts, and I'll keep shoving your hypocrisy in your face.

I know yours is a rhetorical question.

Obviously, for you-know-who, you shout "racism" at absolutely every opportunity; and when there is no opportunity, you shout it anyway.

You'll be right now and then. And all the damage and division and pain and hatred and animosity you exacerbate along the way is just part of the deal.

Hey, everyone, Mackie wants you to stop shouting about racism and eat that nice watermelon he got for you.
I say it, they jump in and do it.

Sometimes this place is too easy.

I like that you said, "you know who" and he took it to mean him.

Very telling.

Obviously, for you-know-who, you shout "racism" at absolutely every opportunity; and when there is no opportunity, you shout it anyway.

You'll be right now and then. And all the damage and division and pain and hatred and animosity you exacerbate along the way is just part of the deal.

Hey, everyone, Mackie wants you to stop shouting about racism and eat that nice watermelon he got for you.

I like that you said, "you know who" and he took it to mean him.

Very telling.
Fish in a barrel.

I'll keep thinking what I'm ACTUALLY thinking, and not what liars like you SAY I'm thinking.

You mean you'll keep whining about a non-issue?

Okay. Whatever, guy. I think it's hilarious that you think this is really important.

You mean you'll keep whining about a non-issue?

Okay. Whatever, guy. I think it's hilarious that you think this is really important.
Again, shocking to see your low opinion of Obama.

He thinks it's important.

Keep dodging that.

Last edited:
Oh look, another RACE THREAD. Thank God because I was worried this issue wasn't going to stalk every gop candidate like it should. Because, you know, only the left is obsessed with race!

I don't think I will blame the left for the race baiting anymore. We have so many dumbfucks in my party who can't wait to point at a black person to say see.....SEE!

The bitch is doing a terrible job and that is all that matters. Would you be pointing out her skin color if she was doing a good job? She may be using color as a tool or weapon but that does not justify you doing the same thing. If she isn't doing her job properly (and she clearly isnt) fire/recall her ass but leave skin color out of it.

We have to get off this race shit or we will never progress as a unified people's.

Mmm, from the OP, I didn't know that woman was black.

And if she is Race as a "tool or weapon" pointing it out is NOT "doing the same thing" it is calling her and the Left on their bullshit.

We need to challenge the use of Race as a weapon, AND WIN, or we will never "progress as a unified people".

Ignoring their use of it, won't solve the problem, it will let them win.

And yet you're going to vote for the party that invented the race card, and throws it down every single waking minute of each and every day.

Just sayin' Mac.
Believe me, I don't like it, there are no words to describe how much I don't like it -- but as with the GOP, the Dems have been taken over by zealots. There are plenty of traditional Democrats out there, people who aren't like the Regressive Left. And while this issue is near the top of my list, it's not the only issue. And I strongly suspect Hillary is far more reasonable and pragmatic than she'll have to be to keep the zealots happy.

If I reach a point at which my head's going to explode, I'll vote alternate party.

:rolleyes-41:

Trump is not a zealot. He just has an off putting manner.

His policies are completely reasonable.

Even his Establishment opponents are not zealots. THey are Country Club republicans who just want to get along.

The brownshirts in San Jose attacking Trump supporters? THose people are zealots.

THe mayor that ordered the police to not get involved? He is a zealot.

The lefties that support political violence as a campaign tool? They are zealots.

Mac,

q0bpb.jpg

LOL. Just read the threads on this board. Which group constantly posts racist shit? And who posting here constantly agrees with them? Yes, racism is alive and well in America, and the majority of Americans must work harder to see that the racists are not allowed to freely commit criminal acts in the name of their inhuman prejudices.

I wonder what you think of the honest liberals below.

I can only wonder, because I can't expect honesty from you.

Not much, and not often.

You see, the thing is when you guys whine about "political correctness", its' usually because someone is asking for the same consideration white straight males get.

...d.

That is utter nonsense.

That is what the 1% is telling you so you don't vote for Trump, who might upset their apple cart.

THEY want cheap Third World Labor to profit from, overseas and here.

THEY want Free Trade.

LOL. Just read the threads on this board. Which group constantly posts racist shit? And who posting here constantly agrees with them? Yes, racism is alive and well in America, and the majority of Americans must work harder to see that the racists are not allowed to freely commit criminal acts in the name of their inhuman prejudices.

1. Libs.

2. Libs on this site.

3. Agreed. This prosecutor should not be allowed to continue.

That is utter nonsense.

That is what the 1% is telling you so you don't vote for Trump, who might upset their apple cart.

THEY want cheap Third World Labor to profit from, overseas and here.

THEY want Free Trade.

Actually, the guy who is doing the best job of talking me out of voting for Donald Trump is Donald Trump. The guy is his own worst enemy.

Again, shocking to see your low opinion of Obama.

He thinks it's important.

Keep dodging that.

again, didn't bother to read your link, so I really don't care what Obama said or didn't say. Obama isn't the boss of me.
I've got Jake saying "too bad so sad" on one thread, and you saying "Obama isn't the boss of me" on another.

Two childish, Regressive Left peas in a pod.

I'll agree with Obama and the long list of honest liberals I provided. You keep whining about my posts.

o-KIDS-CRYING-facebook.jpg

I've got Jake saying "too bad so sad" on one thread, and you saying "Obama isn't the boss of me" on another.

Two childish, Regressive Left peas in a pod.

I'll agree with Obama and the long list of honest liberals I provided. You keep whining about my posts.

Guy, you talking about political correctness is like listening to

2AGuy talking about guns.
Silohette talking about gays

A lot of blather and obsession, no substance.

This is what Obama ACTUALLY said... by the way..

And I say to them, "Listen, if you hear somebody using a racial epithet, if you hear somebody who's anti-Semitic, if you see an injustice, I want you to speak out. And I want you to be firm and clear and I want you to protect people who may not have voices themselves. I want you to be somebody who's strong and sees themselves as somebody who's looking out for the vulnerable."

But I tell 'em — "I want you also to be able to listen. I don't want you to think that a display of your strength is simply shutting other people up. And that part of your ability to bring about change is going to be by engagement and understanding the viewpoints and the arguments of the other side." And so when I hear, for example, you know, folks on college campuses saying, "We're not going to allow somebody to speak on our campus because we disagree with their ideas or we feel threatened by their ideas —" you know, I think that's a recipe for dogmatism. And I think you're not going to be as effective. And so, but I want to be clear here 'cause, and it's a tough issue because, you know, there are two values that I care about.

I care about civil rights and I care about kids not being discriminated against or having swastikas painted on their doors or nooses hung — thinking it's a joke. I think it's entirely appropriate for — any institution, including universities, to say, "Don't walk around in blackface. It offends people. Don't wear a headdress and beat your chest if Native American students have said, you know, 'This hurts us. This bothers us." There's nothing wrong with that.

Sounds to me like he really doesn't support your position, Macky.

A lot of blather and obsession, no substance.
Here you go Jake, er, Joe.

Plenty of substance, oodles of examples, tons of analysis and lots of honesty from liberals.

You're welcome!

:bye1:

Obama_zpsyhdanqwz.gif~original

Last edited:

Forum List

Back