Zone1 When do you feel the 2nd Coming of Christ will be?

When will the 2nd Coming of Christ be?

• within 10 years

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • within 20 years

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • within 30 years

• within 40 years

• within 50 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • within 75 years

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • within 100 years

• within 150 years

• within 200 years

• within 500 years

• after 500 years

• He will never come again

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe I'll start a post on what the signs of the times are.
Um, you're a bit behind the times.
In February of 1840, while Miller was busy preaching in Boston, Himes published “The Signs of the Times”, the first newspaper designed to broadcast Miller’s views regarding the second advent.
Still going.. Or do you figure Miller must have been so full of beans that the whole business has been nonsense?

Last edited:
I have always though God had a sense of humor. Ever seen a duck billed platypus?
Yes I have. As a child I was terrified of them. You see I picked up some bad language early on and everytime my grandmother would hear me cussing she would yell at me to stop or the platypus was gonna fly down and carry me away. it worked for a while.

No one knows. He will come like a thief in the night, remember?
That is correct, however, we have been given the signs to watch out for that signals that the end is near.

Problem for us humans is that our time isn't God's time, so "soon" can be a day, a year, two year, or 3 thousand years.

Our goal in life is to be ready for whenever He comes.

To those who selected "He will never come again", you do realize that you've accepted that He came before, right?

Christ comes back, he is probably not going to be white, may be a woman and will probably be in Asia.

No way American Christians would accept her

Christ comes back, he is probably not going to be white, may be a woman and will probably be in Asia.

No way American Christians would accept her
Christ's resurrected body was male. He will remain a male for all eternity to come.

No one knows. He will come like a thief in the night, remember?
The Bible says Jesus will come gain, but the second time ready for war. The nations are supposed to be gathered to fight against Jerusalem called the battle of Armageddon.

The world and more would know.

"Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords." Revelation 19:11-16

Christ's resurrected body was male. He will remain a male for all eternity to come.
Why would a second coming of Christ have to be a male?
Half the population is female

Wouldn't you worship a female Christ?

I don't know, but almost all the signs are there.... apostasy, major deception, evil being called good and good being called evil, the earth going through "labor pains" as the bible puts it, etc.

I can't wait....because when it happens the TRUE power of this world will take His rightful place, and this evil, corrupt age will be a thing of the past. :) The world will finally be as it was always meant to be... a place of love, peace, justice, goodness, beauty and harmony. Which was God's intent in the first place. :thup:

The Bible says Jesus will come gain, but the second time ready for war. The nations are supposed to be gathered to fight against Jerusalem called the battle of Armageddon.

The world and more would know.

"Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords." Revelation 19:11-16
Tough "Love"

Wondering when others think the 2nd coming of Christ will be. Let me know your thoughts.

hopefully after the desert religions will have long faded to obscurity and their false messiah's with them.

- and hopefully not in the too distant future for the true religion of antiquity to be fulfilled and judgement for the positive for those remaining.

Wondering when others think the 2nd coming of Christ will be. Let me know your thoughts.
When Father God's longsuffering with humanity has come to an end........when that hour will be, ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS. (Matthew 24:36)
Regardless of how we "FEEL"..........no one has the mind of God, feelings are nothing but emotional churches for the weak minded when they are attempting to replace "sound doctrine" that has been revealed with no ambiguity whatsoever. We can only know that which God has decided to reveal to mankind. (1 Cor. 2:11)

The end days will be such as were the days of Noah (Matthew 24:37-39).........mankind will act unaware of the sins that God has suffered of them, and the end will come like a thief in the night "without warning" and the earth, the heavens and the elements will melt away in extreme heat. Just as the Apostle Peter has instructed through inspiration of the Holy Spirit of God (2 Peter 3:10)

"For who has known the mind of the Lord that he will instruct Him?" (1 Cor. 2:16) God has revealed through the Apostles of Christ........How the end will be, and how mankind will act.......but has not revealed "When" THAT DAY will be.......but has revealed when that day (judgement) comes...there will ONE thing that Judges all mankind, "The words of Christ Jesus as revealed......" (John 12:48)

Regardless of how one "FEELS".............the only thing that has been revealed is the fact that the entire world will be Judged by the words of God's only Begotten Son......a chief cornerstone that has been rejected by the Anti-Christs, just as Noah's warning was rejected by the sons and daughters of mankind..........only the true "Sons of God" accepted the revealed truth. There was but "8" who was found worthy......How many will there be on the day that Christ comes back to collect His bride in the sky (1 Cor. 15)......many were called few were chosen.........when THAT DAY COMES and the Christ has compeltely defeated death and placed all His enemies under His feet..........the Kingdom of God will be returned to the Father to rule in Heaven, there will be no Kingdom on Earth to rule, the earth will be destroyed....Jesus will never set foot on earth again. His kingdom has been and always will be a spiritual kingdom that exists within those who would but believe and accept (Luke 17:20-21)

The Kingdom of God...i.e, the church built by Christ Jesus has existed for over 2000 years.......some simply can't see the forest for the trees and demand a physical kingdom as is with the desires of man instead of the will of God who is a SPIRIT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back