When does Hillary's trial start?

But for some reason, you want to extract a pound of flesh from Ms. Clinton.

You’re not making any sense.
Another strike!

I'm not speakin' Swahili here.

And it's not a tough question.

Just tell me how it's different.

Go get some instruction from the higher ups.

We'll wait.

The West is going to basically collapse into a weaker sub-section of the global economy. More nations will follow the path of Hungary and sign belt and road agreements with China. All while European countries burned money on climate change "initiatives" that did nothing but hand over cash to donors, China did NOT have to give a nickel for the Paris Accord and they used plenty of money we gave them to bribe European nations.

As much as I have always rooted for us to win I have a grudging respect for Chinas leadership and intelligence agencies. They learned from the Soviets who tapped into our greed and old racial wounds, but China does it far better and even more ruthlessly. This is because they know how dependent billionaires are to make easy money so China poisons our citizens and promotes policies that harm our nation, from open borders to climate change spending.

Now with two EU nations under CHinas influence, what is the EU going to do? It will have to kick them out, become weaker and more divided. China has already weakened Germanies auto industry and forced them to devalue themselves when they promoted EV as the answer to saving the globe. They mothballed their nuclear power, France is now being flooded with cheap Chinese goods since the U.S has wisened up some. Notice how concerned Macron is now, he wasn't so concerned when France kept their premier status.

I've said for a few years that China is going to take over the world, Trumps election victory slowed them down but they are in acceleration mode. The attack on Taiwan may come sooner than we think and they will then own 90% of the most sophisticated chip technologies plus a key geographical waterway for trade.

The elite and political class in the West is the main reason for the failure and the clear double standards and hypocrisy have exposed it all. They will realize that money doesn't help them much when the communist overlords have control.

Tell me how this is different than what Trump was just convicted of...

View attachment 954549

Weird how Hillary only got a fine.

Almost like the fix was in.
Apples and oranges.

Here's a more relevant Trump apple:

View attachment 954549

It happens when you failures and participation trophy winners get off your asses and make it happen. :laugh:

Well...we're 28 posts and four liberals in...and nobody has even had a good lie to explain why President Trump was prosecuted and Ms.Clinton only got a fine of $8,000 for the same misreporting of legal expenses.

It's almost like they don't have an answer!
I don't need a lie, just the uncomfortable truth. Yours is a cuckolded culture of cuckolded people.

View attachment 954549

Here's another apple:

Trump made 1,100 filing errors.

No jail.

Just. Like. Hillary.

Better luck next time, rube! Try a little critical thinking before rushing here with the latest missive from your propagandists, eh?

Apples and oranges.

Here's a more relevant Trump apple:

Aha, a fifth liberal.

At least you address the OP...poorly...but you addressed it.

So I'll give you a softball.

In your own words, concisely, how are they different?

View attachment 954549

Here's another apple:

FEC hits Trump on 1,100 errors, totaling roughly $1.3M​

No jail.

Just. Like. Hillary.

Better luck next time, rube! Try a little critical thinking before rushing here with the latest missive from your propagandists, eh?

Well...we're 28 posts and four liberals in...and nobody has even had a good lie to explain why President Trump was prosecuted and Ms.Clinton only got a fine of $8,000 for the same misreporting of legal expenses.

It's almost like they don't have an answer!
28 posts in, you say?

You didn't read post 28, now did you.

Now go look at it. And post 34.

You're welcome.

Oh, heck, why not.

Here's a third apple for you guys:

Federal Election Commission deadlocks, won’t punish Trump​

The Federal Election Commission has decided not to take action against former President Donald Trump after commissioners deadlocked over whether his campaign broke the law by masking how it was spending cash during the 2020 campaign.

In a letter on Monday, the FEC notified the Campaign Legal Center of the outcome. The nonprofit group first brought the complaint against Trump in 2020, alleging his campaign was “laundering” hundreds of millions in spending from mandatory public disclosure by routing payments through companies that were tied to his former campaign manager, Brad Parscale.

The practice has long been considered against the law. But in recent years, the FEC, which is evenly split between Democrats and Republicans, has frequently deadlocked on major decisions such at this one.

The Trump campaign launders money, and the FEC decides not to punish him!

Now what were you losers whining about Hillary? :lol:

I think if you go back as far as you like, you will find every presidential campaign ends up getting their pee-pees whacked by the FEC for violating this or that rule.

Which has fuck-all to do with falsifying business records to cover up an illegal hush money payment to a hooker.

But you all knew that, right? Right?

Guess not.

Trump ran a "lock her up" campaign on her for 2016, then he had four whole years to find something on her.

Nothing.

Hillary committed no crime.

Here's another apple:

FEC hits Trump on 1,100 errors, totaling roughly $1.3M

No jail.

Just. Like. Hillary.

How could they charge Trump when Sanders had the same issue?

People contributing over the maximum allowed by federal law.

Couldn't charge one without charging the other.

But somehow the Atlantic didn't make the headline about Bernie "1100 errors!!!"...their headline went a little something like this...

Screenshot_20240530-230526-109~2.png

Nice attempt.

We'll call that a foul tip.

Here's your link...

Last edited:

View attachment 954549

Her campaign was located in NY, she falsified business records and campaign finance laws to influence the 2016 election. That's exactly what Trump was charged with. Of course with commiecrats in charge in NY there will be no investigation, indictments or trial. Oh and you can bet the US AG won't send one of his top 3 prosecutors to assist. More proof of a two tiered justice system.

I think if you go back as far as you like, you will find every presidential campaign ends up getting their pee-pees whacked by the FEC for violating this or that rule.

Which has fuck-all to do with falsifying business records to cover up an illegal hush money payment to a hooker.

But you all knew that, right? Right?

Guess not.
Fake news.

Paying for NDAs is about as illegal as opposition research...meaning none at all.

View attachment 954549

Did Hillary make an illegal campaign contribution? The answer is no. This is the reason.

Forum List

Back