When does race stop being an excuse? when does it stop?

He had a chance to get away from him....why didn't he? Because he was a thug and wanted to teach that queer a lesson. Guess it backfired huh?

Zimmerman had an arrest record that included of all things domestic violence and resisting arrest in an incident where he actually got into a physical altercation with a police officer who was lenient enough not to "stand his ground". It is ironic that Martin is still being demonized as a "criminal in training" when the actual "thug" all along was really Zimmerman. Given enough time, the system will eventually will eventually catch up with him.

If he was convicted of any of these things, then how was he able to get a permit for a gun? Martin was no Criminal in Training....by what I've read and heard he was doing a pretty good job of it. But these things weren't allowed into court. Just as if Zimmerman had any convictions in the past, these also wouldn't be allowed. Seems fair to me. This was about self defense, not SYG. They might have both been "thugs" at some time, but that doesn't negate the fact that with all evidence presented the Jury could only give a Not Guilty verdict.

That is true. And i understand that that the evidence played a big part in the verdict. Since you labeled Martin a "thug", I merely pointed out that Zimmerman had been arrested for much more serious infractions. Bottom line, the defense did a much better job of presenting their case than the prosecution.

However, Zimerman has a past that will probably catch up with him at some point in time.

[

Like OJ?
Get out of jail free card?
In the eys of the jury of all women there was no dount that this was at best man slughter
The politics forced the hand of the somewhat failure of the GOP gov of the state of Flaorida
and BHO
The local jurisdiction knew they had no case

Frankly, I thought what happened in the Simpson case was an attrocity. The prosecution and cops really, really messed that up, because they treated OJ Like a celebrity and not a perp.

that has some truth to it
at the end of the day the civil court found him "guilty"
race is an issue that will bring down this great nation if we let it
Holder is BHO hit man
this is why he will never step down and will never be held in account for his bad choices
such as going after GZ while ignoring the 1000s of black on white real crimes that end the same

A civil court can't find you guilty, it can only find you liable.

The problem is, those "thousands" (not really) of black on white crimes aren't ignored. They are investigated, perpetrators arrested (sometimes they even get the right guy) and convictions are won.

What people are upset about in this case was that it wasn't investigated like a crime.

Frankly, I thought what happened in the Simpson case was an attrocity. The prosecution and cops really, really messed that up, because they treated OJ Like a celebrity and not a perp.

Holder is BHO hit man
this is why he will never step down and will never be held in account for his bad choices
such as going after GZ while ignoring the 1000s of black on white real crimes that end the same

The problem is, those "thousands" (not really) of black on white crimes aren't ignored. They are investigated, perpetrators arrested (sometimes they even get the right guy) and convictions are won.

What people are upset about in this case was that it wasn't investigated like a crime.

the problem with that is that the dead never come back to life and attitudes such as yours only stirs up more resentment toward white people which is a likely cause of the black on white murder rate.

are you happy being a murderer?

Holder is BHO hit man

This maybe why I used "guilty"
Joe who said they were ignored
are you saying there is not 1 case in this country that a black on white shooting has occured and the shooter got off? By a jury of his peers?
wait, there is
it was O.J.

because with GZ that is all we are talking about is 1 case that Eric Holder seen fit to try and make a civil rights case out of it?
No-one tried to go after OJ on a civil rights violation because they thought he was guilty of a crime he was found innocent of by his peers

You lefties allwyas make something up that never has been stated to change the debate when you are losing or have lost

[

are you saying there is not 1 case in this country that a black on white shooting has occured and the shooter got off? By a jury of his peers?
wait, there is
it was O.J.

because with GZ that is all we are talking about is 1 case that Eric Holder seen fit to try and make a civil rights case out of it?
No-one tried to go after OJ on a civil rights violation because they thought he was guilty of a crime he was found innocent of by his peers

You lefties allwyas make something up that never has been stated to change the debate when you are losing or have lost

Point was, Zimmerman's killing of Trayvon WAS ignored by the Sanford PD, until people made a stink. Except by that time, crucial evidence, like how much Zimmerman was under the influence of the two prescription meds he was on, was lost.

The problem wasn't that Zimmerscum was found "not guilty", it was that it wasn't treated like a crime at all.

Meanwhile, O.J. - who by the way didn't SHOOT his wife, he stabbed her. And it wasn't a civil rights issue. He didn't kill her because she was white, he killed her because she was having sex with guys that weren't him.

Holder is BHO hit man

the problem with that is that the dead never come back to life and attitudes such as yours only stirs up more resentment toward white people which is a likely cause of the black on white murder rate.

Congratulations. That was one of the best conspiracy theories and persecution complex whines ever posted.
:udaman:

At least two of them and maybe three wanted to convict him of something on the first vote.

I would say they are all telling the truth. They all came in with their own bigotries.

Too bad we didn't have any people of color on that jury to give them a reality check.

EVERYONE has their own bigotry in some way. It all depends on if you can open your mind and really listen to the information given you, and make a RIGHT decision. They must have all decided that not guilty was the right one, or it would have been a hung jury.

Edited to add: I agree it's too bad they didn't have a person of color on the jury....but I have a feeling they didn't find one that hadn't already made up their mind....

B37 said she made up her mind first day of the trial. So that was better, how, exactly?

I wouldn't say that's better....but she didn't indicate "before" the trial started that she'd already made up her mind and there was nothing else keeping her from being selected for the jury. You can't help what someone decides and keeps to themselves once the trial starts. If she'd admitted to that as soon as she'd made up her mind, she may have been replaced.....there were some standby jurors just in case.

Zimmerman had an arrest record that included of all things domestic violence and resisting arrest in an incident where he actually got into a physical altercation with a police officer who was lenient enough not to "stand his ground". It is ironic that Martin is still being demonized as a "criminal in training" when the actual "thug" all along was really Zimmerman. Given enough time, the system will eventually will eventually catch up with him.

If he was convicted of any of these things, then how was he able to get a permit for a gun? Martin was no Criminal in Training....by what I've read and heard he was doing a pretty good job of it. But these things weren't allowed into court. Just as if Zimmerman had any convictions in the past, these also wouldn't be allowed. Seems fair to me. This was about self defense, not SYG. They might have both been "thugs" at some time, but that doesn't negate the fact that with all evidence presented the Jury could only give a Not Guilty verdict.

That is true. And i understand that that the evidence played a big part in the verdict. Since you labeled Martin a "thug", I merely pointed out that Zimmerman had been arrested for much more serious infractions. Bottom line, the defense did a much better job of presenting their case than the prosecution.

However, Zimerman has a past that will probably catch up with him at some point in time.

How many convictions does Zimmerman have? Just being arrested doesn't make you guilty of anything. The police isn't the judge and jury.

[

wait, there is
it was O.J.

Point was, Zimmerman's killing of Trayvon WAS ignored by the Sanford PD, until people made a stink. Except by that time, crucial evidence, like how much Zimmerman was under the influence of the two prescription meds he was on, was lost.

The problem wasn't that Zimmerscum was found "not guilty", it was that it wasn't treated like a crime at all.

Meanwhile, O.J. - who by the way didn't SHOOT his wife, he stabbed her. And it wasn't a civil rights issue. He didn't kill her because she was white, he killed her because she was having sex with guys that weren't him.

No it was not ignored by the Sanford PD. It was investigated and determined that no crime was committed. So then the lead detective got demoted the chief lost his job and a special prosecutor was brought in to take Zimmerman to court and it was again determined no crime was committed. The Sanford PD got it right the first time.

[

wait, there is
it was O.J.

So GZ did not kill TM because TM was beating the dog shit out of him?
You mean GZ, who took a black woman to the prom, killed a black man because?
He killed him because no matter how the event got to where GZ had the cuts and etc..., GZ got scared for his life
the worst thing you can do is get into a fight with a person who is scared, well its stupid getting a fight period

http://www.google.ca/#sclient=psy-a...&bvm=pv.xjs.s.en_US.NyLNrjc7wJY.O&safe=images

Last edited:

Congratulations. That was one of the best conspiracy theories and persecution complex whines ever posted.
:udaman:

which part is false?

the dead come back to life or the hate whitey preachin' contributes to the black on white crime rate?

Did anyone ever answer the question?

Well, the answer is this: Race will be an excuse for as long as it works. When it stops working, it will stop being an excuse. It has worked for 60 years now, and I don't see it slowing down any.

How many convictions does Zimmerman have? Just being arrested doesn't make you guilty of anything. The police isn't the judge and jury.

Apparently this does not apply to Trayvon. Suspicion of being a thief, thug and fighter is enough to call him those things. Zimmerman actually being arrested? Oh...awww that don't mean nuffin :doubt:

Apparently this does not apply to Trayvon. Suspicion of being a thief, thug and fighter is enough to call him those things. Zimmerman actually being arrested? Oh...awww that don't mean nuffin :doubt:

None of it matters
Race? dont matter
TM for reasons we will never know decided to beat the crap out of Zim
TM did not also knoe Zimm was packing
end of story
classic self defense
If TM shouts over to GZ and asks him what he wanted
it never happens
the defense told the truth
the prosecution never had a case. This why the county never pressed charges
Two men
get into a fight
one man is winning big
the other has a legal gun
uses it
end of a very stupid and sad story

It's more than just suspicion with Martin. His own words revealed who he was.

One arrest doesn't mean much without a conviction.

That's a huge step down from where you were and what you were saying about 2 weeks ago. But then you seem to be a perennial loser.

I don't care about Trayvon.I don't think anyone else does either. He is a archetype or a stereotype. Take your pick. But I have seen how black on white crimes are ignored. But Zimmerman and Martin? All the black on Black crime, we can ignore THAT. The Florida law about protecting yourself, WHAT the hell is WRONG with protecting your self? Only a self deluded moron or clueless ideologue would pose that as evil or racist. Last few days, I have seen in the media racist attacks against whites, rapes and murders by blacks. And at least I take them as racist , Blacks slip under the radar with a multitude of heinous crimes and nobody is supposed to notice. I notice. race shouldn't ever be an issue, but there ya go. It's all the black community worries about.

That's a huge step down from where you were and what you were saying about 2 weeks ago. But then you seem to be a perennial loser.

That quote did not come from me JRK
My opinion is simple as this case was
TM had every right to be on public land(s) in that area
none of that matters
He was on private, probably trying to get out of rain
None of that matters
GZ had everny right to be same
Matters not
at some point and time from the 9-11 call to the shooting TM for what ever reason decided to beat the shit out of GZ
the why would have mattered IF there could have been proof TM was acting in self defense
There was no evidence showing that
there was plenty showing GZ was acting in self defense, much less stand your ground.
This is why the local never pressed charges
it was a simple open and shut case

Sad?
yes
TM had only to ask GZ what he wanted, got onto the same phone or did what GZ did and call 9-11 and he still is alive today

[

NOt sure what you are babbling about. I knew that when you got a Jim Crow Jury, you'd get a Jim Crow verdict.

Oh, wait, the only minority juror admitted today they let Zimmerman get away with murder.

[

So GZ did not kill TM because TM was beating the dog shit out of him?
You mean GZ, who took a black woman to the prom, killed a black man because?
He killed him because no matter how the event got to where GZ had the cuts and etc..., GZ got scared for his life
the worst thing you can do is get into a fight with a person who is scared, well its stupid getting a fight period
]

I know a whole lot of racists that wouldn't mind scoring some black poonany. Shit, man, why do you think we have black folks with about 30 different skin hues... because white guys were doing their grannies, and usually not bothering to ask first.

But sorry, Zimmerman, was bigger, stronger and had training, got his butt kicked by someone he was stalking, that did not justify murder.

Ever.

Forum List

Back