When Hillary paid foreigners for dirt on a rival it was OK.....

I have a question.

You fuckers throw so much shit against the wall (hoping something sticks)...does it hurt your arm?

Does it make your clothes smell after a while?

I mean you can only be so careful...you're bound to get some on ya...
I agree,,, those leftist democrats throw a lot of shit and are bound to get some on themselves,,,it might explain the smell,,,
Are you fukkin eleven?
JOHN KIRIAKOU: What was this CIA Officer Thinking?

". . . If he’s a whistleblower, and not a CIA plant whose task it is to take down the president, then his career is probably over. Intelligence agencies only pay lip service to whistleblowing. A potential whistleblower is supposed to go through the chain of command as the current whistleblower did. If an employee has evidence of waste, fraud, abuse, illegality, or threats to the public health or public safety, he is supposed to go to the Inspector General. The IG, then is supposed to go to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI). And when the DNI investigates and finds the complaint credible, he then takes it to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees. That sounds straightforward, but it’s not.

The Case of Thomas Drake

Look at the cautionary case of Thomas Drake, a senior NSA officer who blew the whistle on warrantless wiretapping of American citizens in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 attacks. Drake went to the NSA inspector general, where he got no satisfaction. He then went to the NSA general counsel and then to the Defense Department inspector general. The DOD IG actually destroyed the evidence that Tom had brought to them. So, when nothing happened there, he went to the House Intelligence Committee. All of this was done through the proper channels.

For his trouble, Drake was rewarded with 10 felony indictments, including five counts of espionage. Of course, he hadn’t committed espionage, and the case eventually fell apart, but not until his life was ruined — personally, professionally and financially.

So even if he is a legitimate whistleblower, the CIA officer who contacted the IG on Trump will never be trusted internally again. The view in Langley will be, “If he’s willing to rat out the president of the United States, he’d be willing to rat out all of us.”

John Chris Kiriakou (born August 9, 1964) is a Greek American author, journalist and retired intelligence officer. Kiriakou is a columnist with Reader Supported News and co-host of Loud and Clear on Sputnik Radio.[2]

He was formerly an analyst and case officer for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), senior investigator for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, counterterrorism and a consultant for ABC News.[3][4][5] He was the first U.S. government official to confirm in December 2007 that waterboarding was used to interrogate al-Qaeda prisoners, which he described as torture.[6][7]

On October 22, 2012, Kiriakou pleaded guilty to disclosing the identity of a fellow CIA officer. He was the first CIA officer to be convicted for passing classified information to a reporter, although the reporter did not publish the name of the operative.[8] He was sentenced to 30 months in prison on January 25, 2013, and served his term from February 28, 2013, until February 3, 2015, at the low-security Federal correctional facility near Loretto, Pennsylvania, in general population, not in the neighboring minimum security work camp as had been reported.[9]

THAT is where you get your opinions from?

I have a question.

You fuckers throw so much shit against the wall (hoping something sticks)...does it hurt your arm?

I agree,,, those leftist democrats throw a lot of shit and are bound to get some on themselves,,,it might explain the smell,,,
Are you fukkin eleven?

". . . If he’s a whistleblower, and not a CIA plant whose task it is to take down the president, then his career is probably over. Intelligence agencies only pay lip service to whistleblowing. A potential whistleblower is supposed to go through the chain of command as the current whistleblower did. If an employee has evidence of waste, fraud, abuse, illegality, or threats to the public health or public safety, he is supposed to go to the Inspector General. The IG, then is supposed to go to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI). And when the DNI investigates and finds the complaint credible, he then takes it to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees. That sounds straightforward, but it’s not.

The Case of Thomas Drake

Look at the cautionary case of Thomas Drake, a senior NSA officer who blew the whistle on warrantless wiretapping of American citizens in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 attacks. Drake went to the NSA inspector general, where he got no satisfaction. He then went to the NSA general counsel and then to the Defense Department inspector general. The DOD IG actually destroyed the evidence that Tom had brought to them. So, when nothing happened there, he went to the House Intelligence Committee. All of this was done through the proper channels.

For his trouble, Drake was rewarded with 10 felony indictments, including five counts of espionage. Of course, he hadn’t committed espionage, and the case eventually fell apart, but not until his life was ruined — personally, professionally and financially.

So even if he is a legitimate whistleblower, the CIA officer who contacted the IG on Trump will never be trusted internally again. The view in Langley will be, “If he’s willing to rat out the president of the United States, he’d be willing to rat out all of us.”

John Chris Kiriakou (born August 9, 1964) is a Greek American author, journalist and retired intelligence officer. Kiriakou is a columnist with Reader Supported News and co-host of Loud and Clear on Sputnik Radio.[2]

He was formerly an analyst and case officer for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), senior investigator for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, counterterrorism and a consultant for ABC News.[3][4][5] He was the first U.S. government official to confirm in December 2007 that waterboarding was used to interrogate al-Qaeda prisoners, which he described as torture.[6][7]

On October 22, 2012, Kiriakou pleaded guilty to disclosing the identity of a fellow CIA officer. He was the first CIA officer to be convicted for passing classified information to a reporter, although the reporter did not publish the name of the operative.[8] He was sentenced to 30 months in prison on January 25, 2013, and served his term from February 28, 2013, until February 3, 2015, at the low-security Federal correctional facility near Loretto, Pennsylvania, in general population, not in the neighboring minimum security work camp as had been reported.[9]

Please stop being an idiot. Just admit you aren’t informed on this issue.

I have a question.

Are you fukkin eleven?

The Case of Thomas Drake

Please stop being an idiot. Just admit you aren’t informed on this issue.
I'm informed enough to know you get your opinions from a disgraced ex CIA agent who is currently being paid by the Russian government

When Trump asks foreign leaders to investigate corruption of our former leaders it's considered criminal.

How can ANYONE rationalize these two positions??? How can you condemn Trump while COMPLETELY excusing Hillary and expect ANYONE to take you seriously?

What is confusing about the fact that what a private citizen can do is not the same thing as what the government can do?

I thought you were smarter than this...well not really!

All this stuff about Hillary being a "private citizen" sounds like spin to me. As if Hillary Clinton and the guy who collects my garbage every tuesday carries the same political influence.

Yep, next thing ya know one of them will be using Air Force I or II for trips to Ukraine or China...you know like Hunter Biden did, dumbass.

Picture of Ivanka on Air Force One.......Shocked much, dimwit??

tHBDArhJtXncFHziif5EvxfGFZJPNSGYEzkrYzBBOLpBsCSP9OJ2UfMWXj363GdgVNdprA=s163

Sure, she's piloting the plane...dumbass.

Yep, next thing ya know one of them will be using Air Force I or II for trips to Ukraine or China...you know like Hunter Biden did, dumbass.

Picture of Ivanka on Air Force One.......Shocked much, dimwit??

tHBDArhJtXncFHziif5EvxfGFZJPNSGYEzkrYzBBOLpBsCSP9OJ2UfMWXj363GdgVNdprA=s163
OMG!!!!

say it aint so,,

Well, Mr. Fuckhead....one of your fellow cult members was "shocked" that Hunter Biden rode on Air Force II, but it seems that Ivanaka can readily flash her tits on Air Force I without a whimper from you morons.....LMAO

Yep, from the looks of it she flew the plane (by herself) to China to pick up $1.5 Billion....and I'm not seeing any tits, WTF.

When Trump asks foreign leaders to investigate corruption of our former leaders it's considered criminal.

How can ANYONE rationalize these two positions??? How can you condemn Trump while COMPLETELY excusing Hillary and expect ANYONE to take you seriously?
You and I both know she didn't do that.

Stop lying to defend Cheeto Jesus. He doesn't deserve your loyalty.

1. Did Shrillary enlist an Adversarial Foreign Government, or merely an ex-operative?

2. Plenty of time to indict Shrillary or Biden - later; they're not presently in a position of Supreme Authority

3. This is not about Shrillary - nor Biden - this is about Trump

4. Time to abort the autocracy before it hatches - using the Law

Hillary didn't ask foreigners to investigate Trump. Hillary asked HER LAWYERS to get opposition research. Her lawyers hired an American firm, who hired a British research firm. No one knew who the client was, and Hillary didn't know who the researcher was.

You can't see the difference, well you have to be wilfully blind not to see it.

I just have missed the part where Hilary was president. I thought she lost the election.

when it comes to campaign finance law, hiring or contracting a foreigner to do services for a campaign is allowed. “You can pay a foreign national to provide you with services, so a campaign, for instance, could have a campaign attorney who is a Canadian citizen,” Levinson said. “As long as you pay fair market rates for those services, that’s not what the federal campaign act says is prohibited. That’s just a fair exchange of money for services.”

What the Steele dossier was not, was a foreign government interfering with our election.

When Hillary paid foreigners for dirt on a rival it was OK.....

Yes, it was OK. Hillary wasn't president - or even a government employee - and the Steele Dossier was paid for with private funds. Whereas, Trump is using the weight of the presidency and using taxpayer funds to strong-arm foreign countries to dig up dirt on the Bidens. Big difference.

Forum List

Back