When Hillary paid foreigners for dirt on a rival it was OK.....

When Trump asks foreign leaders to investigate corruption of our former leaders it's considered criminal.

How can ANYONE rationalize these two positions??? How can you condemn Trump while COMPLETELY excusing Hillary and expect ANYONE to take you seriously?
Hillary paid NO foreigners. Please post a copy of the check her campaign wrote to a foreigner.
She paid for the Steele Dossier, compiled by foreigners, even Russian espionage agents.
No she didn't.
She sure as hell did.
She sure as hell did NOT.

This whole thing is very simple. Hillary got away with her crimes because the deep state protects its own. The end.

When Trump asks foreign leaders to investigate corruption of our former leaders it's considered criminal. How can ANYONE rationalize these two positions??? How can you condemn Trump while COMPLETELY excusing Hillary and expect ANYONE to take you seriously?
Hillary wasn't President or a member of the government. She was a private citizen. Trump is using the power of the Presidency for personal gain.
I expected some pretzel logic responses but that is just stupid.
Not nearly as stupid as the original question. Whatever Hillary did was private person to private person. Trump was using the authority of his office to influence another leader to use the power of their office, TOTALLY different animals.
Trump was a private citizen when the left accused him of treason in colluding with the Russians.

When Hillary paid foreigners for dirt on a rival it was OK.....

Yes, it was OK. Hillary wasn't president - or even a government employee - and the Steele Dossier was paid for with private funds. Whereas, Trump is using the weight of the presidency and using taxpayer funds to strong-arm foreign countries to dig up dirt on the Bidens. Big difference.

No...she was just running for President as the Democratic nominee! While doing so she paid big money to smear her opponent with the Steele Dossiers...plotting to have them released right before the election took place to try and diffuse the heat that she was taking for lying about her emails and destroying evidence of her crimes!

She was a private citizen! She committed no crimes! No quid pro quo! I repeat - no quid pro quo!
Cause she lost and with it her ability to deliver. All kinds of pro quo when she was SOS

When Trump asks foreign leaders to investigate corruption of our former leaders it's considered criminal. How can ANYONE rationalize these two positions??? How can you condemn Trump while COMPLETELY excusing Hillary and expect ANYONE to take you seriously?
Hillary wasn't President or a member of the government. She was a private citizen. Trump is using the power of the Presidency for personal gain.
Not nearly as stupid as the original question. Whatever Hillary did was private person to private person. Trump was using the authority of his office to influence another leader to use the power of their office, TOTALLY different animals.
Trump was a private citizen when the left accused him of treason in colluding with the Russians.
You just over cooked their pretzel logic.

Orange man bad mmmkay!

When Trump asks foreign leaders to investigate corruption of our former leaders it's considered criminal.

How can ANYONE rationalize these two positions??? How can you condemn Trump while COMPLETELY excusing Hillary and expect ANYONE to take you seriously?

Hillary wasn't President or a member of the government. She was a private citizen.

Trump is using the power of the Presidency for personal gain.

The reason why you asked such a dumb question is because you think being President and being a private citizen are the same thing, which they clearly are not.

A politician is not supposed to use his or her office for personal gain, remember? Isn’t that what Trump worshippers are upset about re the swamp? A politician asking a foreign power to help with his re-election is personal gain. Personal gain isn’t just having someone funnel money into your bank account.

You mean like running a non profit that you funnel money into with a pay for play scheme at the State Department that you hide from Congressional oversight by installing private servers in your home...then turning around and using the money that foreign entities have poured into your "foundation" to help pay for your campaign staff? Is THAT the kind of "personal gain" you're speaking of?

Good thing Trump didn't do ANYTHING like that! Hillary sure did though...so why is it that she gets a pass and Trump gets an impeachment trial courtesy of the same Party that abused our campaign laws so badly in that election?

Hillary wasn't President or a member of the government. She was a private citizen.

Hillary's husband was a potus,, she was secretary of state. The Clintons have specialized in getting rich thru government....unlike Trump.

Has the $40 million Ivanka, part of the inauguration money that is unaccounted for been found?
Trump Inauguration Money Went to Trump Organization With Help From Ivanka, Report Says

Hillary paid NO foreigners. Please post a copy of the check her campaign wrote to a foreigner.
Fusion GPS paid a former British intelligence agent. UK is one of our closest allies.
Clinton campaign paid that agent for opposition research.
Since Putin wanted Trump to win, this british agent wasnt working with Russian government. Instead, was working with Russians not aligned with Putin.

By contrast, Trump is working directly with foreign governments for opposition research.

Clinton campaign did not use the opposition research because it couldnt be verified in time. But Trump would use it without verification.

Hillary's husband was a potus,, she was secretary of state. The Clintons have specialized in getting rich thru government....unlike Trump.

Doesn't matter. It may be "swampy" to make money after you're out of office, but it's not illegal.

Trump using the power of the Presidency to ask another country's President to advance his own personal political agenda by discrediting a political rival is corruption. If the Clinton's did the same thing, you guys' heads would explode.

The left never accused Trump of "treason", because his crimes don't meet the constitutional definition of "treason".

All this stuff about Hillary being a "private citizen" sounds like spin to me. As if Hillary Clinton and the guy who collects my garbage every tuesday carries the same political influence.

It is not about influence, it is about what is right and wrong for the Fed Govt to do. Political parties spend millions (maybe billions) trying to find dirt on opponents, it is part of the game. Hell the Trump dossier was started by a Repub who was a rival of Trump's.

But that does not make it ok for the Fed Govt to do it for a candidate, the Govt is supposed to be neutral on such things.

Look at it this way, a HOA could legally put in their by-laws that political campaign signs are not allowed, but if the government came out and said you cannot put a political sign in your yard, that would not be legal or ok.

Sure sure. Political spinsters always have some elaborate justification for their double standards.

All this stuff about Hillary being a "private citizen" sounds like spin to me. As if Hillary Clinton and the guy who collects my garbage every tuesday carries the same political influence.

It is not about influence, it is about what is right and wrong for the Fed Govt to do. Political parties spend millions (maybe billions) trying to find dirt on opponents, it is part of the game. Hell the Trump dossier was started by a Repub who was a rival of Trump's.

But that does not make it ok for the Fed Govt to do it for a candidate, the Govt is supposed to be neutral on such things.

Look at it this way, a HOA could legally put in their by-laws that political campaign signs are not allowed, but if the government came out and said you cannot put a political sign in your yard, that would not be legal or ok.

Sure sure. Political spinsters always have some elaborate justification for their double standards.

I cannot tell if you are really this ignorant or if it is just an act for the Internet.

I cannot tell if you are really this ignorant or if it is just an act for the Internet.

The FBI and CIA were weaponized to try and keep Trump out of the oval office. FBI agents working on the case were caught red handing slinging unabashed snobbish disdain towards Americans who *might* be likely to vote for Trump: the smelly walmart shopper comments.

Lol, they were paying her. I'm glad they gave millions to her and didn't get their favors.

Good point. We can fix it all this way:

- Trump for president come 2020.
- Hillary for prison come 2020.

Sounds like plan to me.

Sounds like plan to me.

Why isn't she in prison now? Trump's been in office for nearly three years?

I think that's just something he says to wind you guys up. He doesn't really think she committed crimes. Otherwise, he'd have done something about it by now.

The FBI and CIA were weaponized to try and keep Trump out of the oval office. FBI agents working on the case were caught red handing slinging unabashed snobbish disdain towards Americans who *might* be likely to vote for Trump: the smelly walmart shopper comments.

And were you ok with that happening?

Sounds like plan to me.

Why isn't she in prison now? Trump's been in office for nearly three years?

I think that's just something he says to wind you guys up. He doesn't really think she committed crimes. Otherwise, he'd have done something about it by now.

Because Trump has had more important business to attend.

But now with the impeachment, he may rethink what is important.

Certainly not. But it doesn't matter what I think. I'm a white male trump voter.

Certainly not. But it doesn't matter what I think. I'm a white male trump voter.

Ok, so you were not ok with it which means you think it is wrong for the government to do such things.

Unless it is Trump, then it is ok.

This is because you are a mindless hypocritical sheep and your morals change based upon the political party of the one doing the action.

Forum List

Back