When Hillary paid foreigners for dirt on a rival it was OK.....

Hillary didn't just pay ''foreigners'
- Hillary paid Trump-Hating ex-foreign spies and Russians.

Hillary didn't just pay for 'dirt'.
- Hillary paid for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence Propaganda.

When Trump asks foreign leaders to investigate corruption of our former leaders it's considered criminal.

How can ANYONE rationalize these two positions??? How can you condemn Trump while COMPLETELY excusing Hillary and expect ANYONE to take you seriously?

Seriously, Hillary hired an OP company, and when she learned that foreign operatives were involved she turned the info over to the FBI.
Trump, on the other hand, withheld aid to Ukraine for extortion purposes and demanded an investigation of his opponent, all the while
filling your ears with gobblygook, such as Biden Jr being employed by the company that was investigated. Of course, your con-man
knew that Biden was hired 2 years after the investigation was over. And then there was Trump's story about Biden tossed out of the military
and left the reason for your imagination as though it was due to nefarious conduct. Reality is that he was tossed for snorting cocaine and he got caught. How many of you who blog on this site have snorted cocaine and have not been caught? Raise your hands.
What about all the money Biden made? You do know that Trump is the consummate liar, yes? However, all the money that Trump's children have accumulated due to Trump's presidency has not been discussed, right?

When Trump asks foreign leaders to investigate corruption of our former leaders it's considered criminal.

How can ANYONE rationalize these two positions??? How can you condemn Trump while COMPLETELY excusing Hillary and expect ANYONE to take you seriously?

The fact that Hillary Clinton did no such thing doesn't seem to matter to you.

Grandpa, imo your confusion between the two is genuine, the Trumpsettes' confusion, not genuine. LOL

Hillary wasn't President or a member of the government. She was a private citizen.

Trump is using the power of the Presidency for personal gain.
Trump never needed help from a foreign government to beat anyone in the clown car. However obama's DOJ wiretapped the political opposition

images
:lmao:
Yes Trump tower was spied on by the obama DOJ
But those who support eating babies can't think for themselves

^ 'But those who support eating babies can't think for themselves'

:auiqs.jpg:

you will believe any rw pablum your dotard president spews... what is it like to not even bother researching FACTS & just ASSume what you are told is actually the truth?

is it all warm & comfy inside that bubble of ignorance? it , must be. no wonder capt bone spur loves the poorly educated long time.

A protester who called for Americans to 'eat the babies' to fight climate change at AOC's town hall was revealed as a member of a pro-Trump fringe group

• But soon after a video of the incident went viral on Thursday night, a far-right pro-Trump group called the LaRouche movement announced on Twitter that it was behind the protester.
    • The group, which promotes a host of conspiracy theories, also linked to a post on its website calling the reduction of carbon emissions a "mass-murder policy."
A protester who called for Americans to 'eat the babies' to fight climate change at AOC's town hall was revealed as a member of a pro-Trump fringe group

:fu:
What makes you believe they are "pro-Trump?" Did you know that Hitler was a great admirer of Abraham Lincoln? Lyndon Larouch was a registered Democrat..

You are reaching so far to blame Trump for this it's pathetic.

When Trump asks foreign leaders to investigate corruption of our former leaders it's considered criminal. How can ANYONE rationalize these two positions??? How can you condemn Trump while COMPLETELY excusing Hillary and expect ANYONE to take you seriously?
Hillary wasn't President or a member of the government. She was a private citizen. Trump is using the power of the Presidency for personal gain.
I expected some pretzel logic responses but that is just stupid.
Not nearly as stupid as the original question. Whatever Hillary did was private person to private person. Trump was using the authority of his office to influence another leader to use the power of their office, TOTALLY different animals.
BOTH did what they did while seeking the same position in an election cycle.
And for the record without a quid pro quo there is no there there.
If there is a quid pro quo then I expect he will be charged accordingly. Until then keep dreaming.

There is no difference
This post didn't age well.
Mulvaney brashly admits quid pro quo over Ukraine aid as key details emerge - CNNPolitics

When Trump asks foreign leaders to investigate corruption of our former leaders it's considered criminal. How can ANYONE rationalize these two positions??? How can you condemn Trump while COMPLETELY excusing Hillary and expect ANYONE to take you seriously?
Hillary wasn't President or a member of the government. She was a private citizen. Trump is using the power of the Presidency for personal gain.
Not nearly as stupid as the original question. Whatever Hillary did was private person to private person. Trump was using the authority of his office to influence another leader to use the power of their office, TOTALLY different animals.
If there is a quid pro quo then I expect he will be charged accordingly. Until then keep dreaming.

There is no difference
Mulvaney brashly admits quid pro quo over Ukraine aid as key details emerge - CNNPolitics
Stop being a stalking LOSER. That is the second old dead thread of mine you've revived.

If I made your pussy hurt in another thread address it there rather than acting like a petulant child and bumping dead shit.

There is no difference
Stop being a stalking LOSER. That is the second old dead thread of mine you've revived.

If I made your pussy hurt in another thread address it there rather than acting like a petulant child and bumping dead shit.
I guess Politifact is "stalking" Trump, judging by the many of his lies corrected in the website.
Now tell me. What percentage of your lies should I factcheck before i'm officially a "stalker"?

There is no difference

I guess Politifact is "stalking" Trump, judging by the many of his lies corrected in the website.
Now tell me. What percentage of your lies should I factcheck before i'm officially a "stalker"?
You already are acting like a stalker. The only people digging through old shit are trolls.

Grow up

Hillary wasn't President or a member of the government. She was a private citizen.

Trump is using the power of the Presidency for personal gain.

Imagine the ethics she would have brought to The Office of The President.

There is no difference

You already are acting like a stalker. The only people digging through old shit are trolls.

Grow up
Stalking is a crime. Are you gonna press charges on me?
If you lie 500 times, I will fact check you 500 times.
Stop spreading BS fake news if you don't wanna get triggered by those calling you out.

Forum List

Back