When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

The pollsters have proven that they are biased.

Except for Rasmussen........PLEASE, do not forget to mention that tidbit.......LOL
Do you ever leave your house and talk to people?
And don't tell me everyone at work agrees with you; they're afraid of losing their jobs.
I still have people coming out of the woodwork and telling me they're glad they voted for Trump.

Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

The facts are clear regardless of R-Wers insanity and delusions.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.
We have admitted it. He has high approval ratings every where

What you actually just admitted is that you are a total moron, living in alt-fact universe..
Actually, total, blah blah blah. Trump is doing fine.

Vague assertions aside, he certainly is not popular everywhere, and certainly not popular in America generally.
That's why he lost the election and Clinton won.

Soon as you clowns acknowledge how wrong your silly little fucking polls were in predicting the general election. Your polls have lost ALL credibility.

Sure, dimwit.........Right now, the polls that show trump in the tank, are all bullshit......If by some miracle they go up for Trump, then they'll become like the tablets from Mt. Sinai......LOL
Whats amazing here is next year this time Trump and Conservative Red States will still be PROTESTED!!! Trump will try and install "Marshall Law" before he's IMPEACHED!!!!

You ever tire of being wrong?
You should change your name to Boob worshiper......were you breast feed???

I sure was. I'm a leg man BTW............You really got me a good one though. Can't wait til "Trump will try and install "Marshall Law" before he's IMPEACHED!!!!"...............You're going to be so so right. Wish I had your brain.
If you had his brain then you would have one.

Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.

What you actually just admitted is that you are a total moron, living in alt-fact universe..

REALLY? Have you look at outside your window?
It's only been 2 weeks but the massive anti Trump crowds all over America and around the world is unbelievable. Have you seen so much people that hate a US president?
It's chaos...... don't you think?

Sure, dimwit.........Right now, the polls that show trump in the tank, are all bullshit......If by some miracle they go up for Trump, then they'll become like the tablets from Mt. Sinai......LOL
Whats amazing here is next year this time Trump and Conservative Red States will still be PROTESTED!!! Trump will try and install "Marshall Law" before he's IMPEACHED!!!!

You ever tire of being wrong?
You should change your name to Boob worshiper......were you breast feed???

I sure was. I'm a leg man BTW............You really got me a good one though. Can't wait til "Trump will try and install "Marshall Law" before he's IMPEACHED!!!!"...............You're going to be so so right. Wish I had your brain.
If you had his brain then you would have one.
I believe TheDude was being sarcastic; he LOVES Trump.

It's only been 2 weeks but the massive anti Trump crowds all over America and around the world is unbelievable. Have you seen so much people that hate a US president?

YOur side can't deal with not having it's way.

That is all those crowds prove.

I haven't seen any protests except on the drive by media, let alone outside my window, so you can stop lying now.

Have you listened to the CONTENT spewing out of their mouths.
I would say at least 99% of them work for a Union because they don't have the intelligence to deserve being listened to.

17 promises he didn't keep, 11 he did, and 12 he compromised. I looked up Trump and he has already kept his promises or they are in the works. So your credibility doesn't mean shit. Move along now.

Bullcrap

86% of Trump's promises were not yet judged, 8.8% of promises are in the works, 4.9% (5) kept
Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises

Obama actually kept 50% (258) of his promises and compromised on another 25%.
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's promises

Trump has a LONG WAY to match Obama's campaign promise record.

Yes...

7 years, 50 weeks

Not on a lot of them, blowhard promised them "DAY ONE" :lol:
Trump will be a great, unlike the failure that just left office.

Can I have that crystal ball when you are done with it?
What are you talking about? Trump has done more in two weeks than Obama did in eight years.

So republicans block about 3 things a year? So your saying that Obama was a failure over three Bill's a year he didn't get. Well maybe he should've stayed off the golf course. No wonder Carter is a happy man, thanks to Obama.

Add mathematically challenged to the list of this nitwit's flaws......

MY list was ONLY up to 2012 (the first 4 years of Obama's 2 terms)

I listed TWENTY-EIGHT GOP rejections of Obama's policies.....

So, what does the nitwit state???..................."So republicans block about 3 things a year"

LOL
So what other excuse you have to say Obama wasn't the worst president ever?
How about stopping the Bush Depression?
With slowest economic growth than any other president.

I'm not Republican but lean conservative and I've decided to come clean. I admit to Trump's approval ratings.

Soon as you clowns acknowledge how wrong your silly little fucking polls were in predicting the general election. Your polls have lost ALL credibility.

You don't need the polls to tell you how much/many Americans people hate Trump.
Brace yourself buddy....... it's going to get worse.

Misery loves company huh? Say, is it Trump's fault you're small?

Obama's awesome ratings still lost 63 Dem House seats in 2010.
And that has what to do with the price of potatoes? As much as Bush 43's approval rating around 25% in his last months! Not a fucking thing in the here and now of it, shit for brains!

And that has what to do with the price of potatoes?

Did Obama's high approval save the Dem majority once the people saw his actions?
Obviously not. Trump's actions will decide what happens in the future, not his poll ratings today.
Nobody cares. Except for whining losers.......ahem.

You just don't fucking get it do you? GAWD DAMN but you're thick as a bloody brick! Find the thread about the 2010 Congressional elections and post your idiot's drivel there, dimwit!

I thought you especially would like this meme. Don't thank me, thank the massive failure of petulant former President Obama.

89315275-65ca-4be8-b8d3-7598642e33f8_zpsclnyfydq.jpg
So red state GOP Govenors institution of CROSS CHECK in 20-29 states is working as intended which was/is to PURGE-TARGET democrat voters from voting!!!!!
Why bother? Think it's gonna slow him down?
It already is. His campaign promises are being compromised and much of his actions have been purely public relation stunts to please his base as he throws them under the bus.
How many campaign promises did Obama keep?
How many Filibusters and Sabotages did the GOP congress throw at Obama to prevent him from delivering????
Obama got just about everything he wanted, try again.
Provide a link to prove your lie that Obama got everything he wanted!!!
Can you not read? I said just about.

Misery loves company huh? Say, is it Trump's fault you're small?
Trump's tiny hands are the result of bad DNA.

Hey look at Ivanka's bit titties!!!!! I'm sure those boobs inspired the boob conservative to vote for her Dementia Dumb as father. You ever tire of being wrong or weak?

But kidding aside, it the inability of Trump and Red State voters to realize the campaign-election is over; its time to compromise and learn to GOVERN for-to ALL Americans!!!!
Libs. don't seem to learn. According to polls their candidate would surely win by a landslide. Trump was a failure then, and he'll remain a failure from the moment he wakes through and beyond his tenure. They don't care that those polled are victims of left propaganda, and they don't care the polling itself propaganda, designed to entertain snowflakes and spread a dishonest agenda. They lack the capcity to comprehend their desires are likely not what's best for society. Here's an article about our greatest POUS, at least IMO. It should read familiar.

Evidence for The Unpopular Mr. Lincoln
Hey look at Ivanka's bit titties!!!!! I'm sure those boobs inspired the boob conservative to vote for her Dementia Dumb ass father.

But kidding aside, it the inability of Trump and Red State voters to realize the campaign-election is over; its time to compromise and learn to GOVERN for-to ALL Americans!!!!

ILMAO
Daddy paid a lot of money for those

So republicans block about 3 things a year? So your saying that Obama was a failure over three Bill's a year he didn't get. Well maybe he should've stayed off the golf course. No wonder Carter is a happy man, thanks to Obama.

Add mathematically challenged to the list of this nitwit's flaws......

MY list was ONLY up to 2012 (the first 4 years of Obama's 2 terms)

I listed TWENTY-EIGHT GOP rejections of Obama's policies.....

So, what does the nitwit state???..................."So republicans block about 3 things a year"

LOL

name%20calling%20starts_zpswwfpayla.jpg
You listed but did not provide any links to prove your claims nor lies!!!!!

Do you use FACT CHECK much????
You're not very intelligent.

Wow that's all, about 3 things a year, snowflake. Also why don't you tell me what kind of pork was added to those Bill's? Obama I didn't get everything I wanted whaaaa! Lol

You should have just skipped the "slap down" of your ignorance.....instead, like the idiot you are, you bumped it....Go figure. LOL
The Cost To Our Economy From Republican Obstruction And Sabotage
September 23, 2014
View attachment 110837
Dave Johnson

The Republican political strategy has been to obstruct efforts to help the economy for everyone but the wealthiest few, and then campaign on complaints that the economy isn’t helping anyone but the wealthiest few. It’s working.

In President Obama’s July 12 weekly address he said, “So far this year, Republicans in Congress have blocked every serious idea to strengthen the middle class.” He could have said, “Since 2009.” Since the 2009 “stimulus,” Republicans have obstructed pretty much every effort to help the economy. In the Senate they have filibustered hundreds of bills, and since the “stimulus” they have managed to keep anything from passing that might help the economy.

In the House, Republicans have refused to allow votes on anything that seriously would help the economy, instead passing only tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations, spending cuts on essential things like maintaining our infrastructure and scientific research, and cutting regulations that protect people and the environment from being harmed by corporations seeking profit.

Republicans have blocked every effort since the stimulus to maintain infrastructure, hire teachers, raise the minimum wage, give equal pay for women, stop special tax breaks for millionaires corporations (especially oil companies), stop tax breaks for sending jobs out of the country, provide student loan relief, help the long-term unemployed, and more. Instead they insist on even more tax breaks for oil companies and billionaires, on cutting environmental protections, deregulating oil companies, and so on.

Obstruction Using Senate Filibusters

How many bills have been filibustered by Senate Republicans since President Obama took office? Bloomberg’s Jonathan Bernstein, in “All Filibusters, All the Time,” writes, “The correct count of how many bills have been filibustered during Obama’s presidency is: approximately all of them.”

That’s what it means to have a 60-vote Senate, which is what Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and the Republicans declared as soon as Obama was elected. Almost every measure and, until Majority Leader Harry Reid and the Democrats invoked the nuclear option last fall, almost every nomination, had to have 60 or more votes to pass. That’s a filibuster.

Here are just a few of the hundreds of bills Senate Republicans have filibustered since President Obama took office — just a few:

• Bring Jobs Home Act – stop tax breaks for moving jobs and production facilities out of the country
  • Student loan reform – ease the crushing burden of student loan debt by at least allowing refinancing to lower interest rates
  • The Buffett rule – ensure millionaires pay a comparable tax rate to middle-class Americans
What would it have meant for the economy and jobs to launch a post-stimulus effort to maintain and modernize our infrastructure? How about reversing the tax structure that pays companies to move jobs out of the country? How about equal pay for women? How about a minimum wage increase? How about hundreds of thousands of teachers and first responders going back to work? How about being able to organize into unions to fight for wages, benefits and safer working conditions? How about relief from crushing student loan debt?

All of those things blocked, and people wonder what the economy is just slogging along…

Obstruction And Economic Sabotage In The House

In the House Republican leadership has been following what is called the “Hastert Rule” to obstruct bills that would win with a majority vote. This is not a real “rule”; it is a partisan method of limiting what Democrats and moderate Republicans can accomplish. Republican leadership will not bring a bill up for a vote unless a majority of Republicans are for it. In other words, even if a bill would pass with most Democrats and some Republicans voting in favor, it can’t even get a vote unless it fits with Republican doctrine. (Actually that would be Republican funder doctrine, which is basically oil companies, Wall Street and a few ultra-billionaires.)

So instead of looking at what has been blocked in the House, which would be literally everything Democrats and up to 49 percent of Republicans think would help the economy, we should look at what has passed. What has passed is a record of economic sabotage. Republicans claim there are more 300 bills passed by the House that are held up in the Senate. (Note that The Washington Post took a look at this and found that “In 11 of the past 19 Congresses – more than half – more than 300 bills were waiting for Senate action by the time the Congress completed its work.”)

Of particular note among the passed bills is the Republican “Path to Prosperity Budget” (a.k.a. the “Ryan budget”). It is described as “Cuts spending & implements pro-growth reforms that boost job creation.” It dramatically cuts taxes on the rich. It privatizes Medicare. It cuts spending on infrastructure, health care for the poor, education, research, public-safety, and low-income programs. It turns Medicaid, food stamps, and other poverty programs into state block grants.

Tax cuts aren’t going to fund schools or repair roads and bridges. And lo and behold, this Republican budget that passed the House cuts taxes and cuts funding for even maintaining – never mind modernizing – our vital infrastructure needs. This is a budget of economic sabotage.

Other Republican House “jobs” bills, listed at Speaker Boehner’s “jobs” page include:

• Repeal ObamaCare
  • Working Families Flexibility Act – Eliminates overtime pay
  • Preserving Work Requirements for Welfare Programs Act
  • Approve Keystone pipeline, to build a pipeline across the country so Canadian oil can be soil to China, easing an oil glut here and bringing prices back up.
  • More offshore oil drilling
  • Student Success Act – Promotes charter schools, cuts federal programs and support for schools
  • Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act – blocks regulations on coal ash
  • Energy Consumers Relief Act – block government regulation of oil companies and carbon pollution
  • Stop Government Abuse Act – “Provides small business owners with tools to protect against government harassment.”
  • Keep the IRS Off Your Health Care Act – “Stops the IRS from implementing the president’s health care law”
  • Regulations from the Executive in Need of Scrutiny (REINS) Act – “Requires congressional approval of any new regulation with an economic cost of at least $100 million”
  • National Strategic and Critical Minerals Production Act – Facilitates the development of strategic and critical minerals used to support manufacturing jobs. (Note Senate Republicans filibustered this.)
  • Protecting States’ Rights to Promote American Energy Security Act – Prevents regulations on fracking
  • Responsible And Professionally Invigorating Development Act – Expedites the approval for new energy projects
  • Electricity Security & Affordability Act – Protects coal-fired plants from regulation
    Preventing Government Waste & Protecting Coal Mining Jobs in America Act – prevents coal regulations
  • Success and Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Act
  • North American Energy Infrastructure Act – promotes cross-border pipelines.
  • The Domestic Prosperity and Global Freedom Act – Expedites the approval of liquefied natural gas export applications
  • Lowering Gas Prices to Fuel an America That Works Act – expanding production of oil and gas
  • Permanent Internet Tax Freedom Act – Permanently extends a ban on Internet access taxes
OK, got that? Their “jobs” bills include things like cutting government support for schools, stopping regulations on coal ash, requiring people receiving federal assistance to work, and drill-baby-drill. Oh, the list even includes bills that Republicans filibustered in the Senate.

It is not clear how getting rid of public schools and replacing them with charter, private and home schools is about “jobs.” It also is not clear how banning taxes on Comcast internet access “creates jobs.”

Many of these so-called “jobs” programs are really about subsidizing and assisting the oil and coal companies that provide so much of the funding for the Republican Party and conservative propaganda apparatus. (Note that Koch Industries is at heart an oil company.) They’re just called “jobs” programs because people need jobs – because Republicans have been blocking actual jobs programs.

And what about direct sabotage? Who can forget the Republican hostage-taking of the debt ceiling, when they threatened to take down the entire world economy unless we cut back on things like maintaining our infrastructure, scientific research, public health, hiring teachers and other things we do to make our lives better? There was a direct cost of $18.9 billion, but then there was the resulting credit rating downgrade, the pullback by businesses worried that they might actually do this, and so on.

Who can forget the terrible cost to the economy of the government shutdown? There was a direct cost of $24 billion, but also the reduced fourth-quarter GDP growth from 3 percent to 2.4 percent. And the continuing harm from loss of confidence in our government’s ability to, well, govern.

The Voting Public Doesn’t Know

The Senate filibusters of real job and economic recovery efforts, the House’s so-called “jobs and growth” bills, the debt ceiling fights, the cuts in economically necessary spending like infrastructure maintenance and finally the government shutdown combine to show an incredible record of economic sabotage. This was the Republican plan, we saw it unfold, and now we see Republican campaigns running against the “Obama economy.”

However, the voting public is largely unaware of this record of obstruction and sabotage and the effect on the recovery. Seriously, go out and ask around. If you are reading this you are likely a highly-informed person. So you might be aware that there have been filibusters, but maybe not that there have been up to 500 or more Republicans filibusters.

The corporate media obscures the obstruction and sabotage. The corporate/conservative propaganda apparatus blasts out diversion and distraction. And, of course, the Democrats are not presenting a unified explanation of how Republicans are hurting the economy and how they would make things better. (Until recently President Obama blamed “Congress” in general, and the media still does.)

If Republicans take the Senate this fall, will they continue the obstruction and sabotage? What if they later also take the presidency? Here’s the thing, they know their tax cut, deregulate, smaller government nonsense does not work to boost the economy. Any economist will tell you, history will tell you, and common sense will tell you that taking money out of the economy won’t help the economy. It’s bad enough now, what happens to the country if they win? It’s well past time to be fed up with this. Vote, make sure your friends and family vote. Volunteer to talk to people about the urgency of voting. It’s all we have left.

By the way, here is what that 2009 stimulus spending accomplished — we went from losing more than 800,000 private sector jobs a month to gaining 100-250,000 a month:
Monthly_0208_0514.jpg
An artist commenting on a community organizer, that's funny.

Forum List

Back