When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

So republicans block about 3 things a year? So your saying that Obama was a failure over three Bill's a year he didn't get. Well maybe he should've stayed off the golf course. No wonder Carter is a happy man, thanks to Obama.

Add mathematically challenged to the list of this nitwit's flaws......

MY list was ONLY up to 2012 (the first 4 years of Obama's 2 terms)

I listed TWENTY-EIGHT GOP rejections of Obama's policies.....

So, what does the nitwit state???..................."So republicans block about 3 things a year"

LOL
So what other excuse you have to say Obama wasn't the worst president ever?
How about stopping the Bush Depression?
With slowest economic growth than any other president.

Hardly......13000 points added to stock market......Most in history
$55 trillion added to national wealth....most in history
11 million jobs
Unemployment dropped 5.2%

I we learned anything in 2016 its that polls are total bullshit. Trump's approval rating in 2020 will be a 3nd term or not.

So, you would have the president elected by a few counties in Cal and NY?

NO......popular vote majority would be nice, don't you think?
Here's a question for ALL you right wing nitwits"

How come you morons, believe in MAJORITY rule in congress, but not in presidential elections?
Because we understand how the electoral collage works. Liberals don´t even understand how shoelaces work.

When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

Are the poor little snowflakes still pushing "ratings" from the people who predicted Hillary would win the Presidency?

That's all they've got? Really?

Soon as you clowns acknowledge how wrong your silly little fucking polls were in predicting the general election. Your polls have lost ALL credibility.

Sure, dimwit.........Right now, the polls that show trump in the tank, are all bullshit......If by some miracle they go up for Trump, then they'll become like the tablets from Mt. Sinai......LOL
So you are claiming the polls didn't say Clinton was gonna win? LOL you crack me up. The polls meant zilch to me as far back as 2015 they were wrong on brexit and again on the general election. I could care less what anti American libtards think of president trump unlike president pansy Obama Trump doesn't care either he is going full force ahead with what we elected him to do

I we learned anything in 2016 its that polls are total bullshit. Trump's approval rating in 2020 will be a 3nd term or not.
Trump won't see 2020 he'll either be impeached or quit because he has Dementia!!!!!!

How come you morons, believe in MAJORITY rule in congress, but not in presidential elections?
Because we understand how the electoral collage works. Liberals don´t even understand how shoelaces work.
Trump has still got to figured out how to govern for ALL American's!!!!! Meanwhile, you dumb fuck conservatives have to let him know its okay if he govern for ALL Americans.......and not you bone head conservative voters.

Trump has still got to figured out how to govern for ALL American's!!!!! Meanwhile, you dumb fuck conservatives have to let him know its okay if he govern for ALL Americans.......and not you bone head conservative voters.
Trump has been governing for all Americans for the last 2 weeks.

Which one elects the president?

Well, obviously the electoral college does....and YES, your last TWO "victories" have been won NOT by the popular vote, but by an outdated system.....

BUT, if you could read without outside help, this thread is about Trump's approval ratings....Care to comment about that?

Wrong. Bush defeated Kerry with the popular vote also going to him.

When will you liberals ever realize that you are stupid and lie too ,much?

Wrong, hot shot!

Kerry popular vote total in 2000 - 50,999,897 ; 48.4%
Bush popular vote total in 2000 - 50,456,002 ; 47.9%
Kerry ran in 2004, not 2000, HOTSHOT
Yup! Got the years flipped in my mind and didn't do due diligence! My bad along with apologies to all the offended who will be along shortly to get their pound of flesh!

Wrong, hot shot!

Kerry popular vote total in 2000 - 50,999,897 ; 48.4%
Bush popular vote total in 2000 - 50,456,002 ; 47.9%

You are a classic idiot. Kerry ran in 2004. Gore ran in 2000.

You even looked up the numbers and STILL got it wrong!

For you, thought is a crime.

Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

The facts are clear regardless of R-Wers insanity and delusions.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.

How would YOU know? Can you tell us what group of people the pollsters polled? I think not so you have NO idea what his actual rating is. IN FACT they probably polled the same group that gave them the idea that the pile of shit bitch would win by a landslide. PROVING that believing any of their polls is skewed and absolutely inaccurate, another BOO HOO BS idea by bullshit losers.

The majority of electoral votes wins presidential elections. I'm sorry that your education was so lacking.

I know. If the hildebeast had won the EC, they would be ranting about how wonderful it is.

So far, in GWB and the Trumpster, its been the EC to bail your asses out to win the oval office, but NOT the popular vote....Interesting,isn't it?

What were the results in 2004? You do realize that was the last time before Trump was elected that a Republican won.

You libs sure work hard to prove your idiocy.

Forum List

Back