When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

So far you don't have them.....

Actually, that is why I APPROVE of these huge anti-Trump demonstrations....From these events, leadership will emerge....not from those lazy democrats in congress, but from states and local governments.

Those huge demonstrations are reactive.

The left wing of the democratic party has always been a gift to the morons in the GOP.

The democrats are fighting between themselves.

I was a Bernie supporter...but I am not a democrat.

I was not at all surprized to learn of the DNC pushing the institutionalized HRC campaign.

And Bernie supporters probably cost the dems the election.

Do you mean like that huge protest in Philly where the news media outnumbered the protesters? :D

So, you would have the president elected by a few counties in Cal and NY?

NO......popular vote majority would be nice, don't you think?
Here's a question for ALL you right wing nitwits"

How come you morons, believe in MAJORITY rule in congress, but not in presidential elections?
Because we understand how the electoral collage works. Liberals don´t even understand how shoelaces work.
Trump has still got to figured out how to govern for ALL American's!!!!! Meanwhile, you dumb fuck conservatives have to let him know its okay if he govern for ALL Americans.......and not you bone head conservative voters.
Trump has been governing for all Americans for the last 2 weeks.
Trump has divided America.

Trump is in the toilet and about to fall further into that abyss where all turd eventually go with a good flush!

"US President Donald Trump received the lowest approval rating — and highest disapproval rating — for a new president in recent history, according to a survey released Friday."
~~ Trump just received the lowest approval rating in recent history for a new president ~~

slack-imgscom.jpeg

CNN? :woohoo::woohoo:

Obama never intended to close Gitmo, he just told the nutters what they wanted to hear to get votes and the nutters drank it up.

True, because Obama liked spending half a million dollars PER prisoner at GITMO.......Versus promising coal miners' jobs back to poor Kentuckians.......YOU judge.

All he had to do was reign in his EPA and he could have done both!

You really believe that?...2018 will see more GOP candidates in congress and probably the senate, if that happens and the above is true then that will validate trumps policies...and then of course the republicans will have a larger majority control over redistricting in 2020 which will give them even greater majorities...I would be careful with these kinds of posts, lest they reappear like your Nov.2 thread/posts did.

Sure, and then Papa Bear.........

Now, moron, judging by Trump's approval ratings and large demonstration throughout the nation and the world....

WHO do you think elected republicans will side with in the next 20 months??

if they side with a failed demagogue.....they may be in trouble.....

However, if your ilk "wins".....Its ALL yours to defend the future fuck ups.

Those people protesting were never going to vote for Republican. However, those inconvenienced by those protests or don't support the liberal crybabies WILL vote for a Republican.

No Obama didn't want to close Gitmo. Money was never a determent to Obama doing what he wanted.

I'm sure you mean right wingers in congress were NEVER deterred by the huge expenditures of GITMO.

How much does each detainee cost at GITMO, versus if that detainee was held at a maximum security federal prison?

Want congress to save a few bucks........Write your right wing congress person.

Why do you think GTMO costs so much more? The guards are military, so we don't have to pay civilians. The land is free to use. Why does it cost so much?

The same reason it would cost so much in the US! Lawyers.

The people didn't like his actions, 63 lost Dem seats in the House in 2010 were the proof.
They were elected to stop his behavior. It worked.
When he just gives speeches, he does much less damage

Just curious then, HOW did Obama get reelected in 2012 after the "people" were so damn pissed at him ????

We ran a poor candidate. He told the truth.

So, you would have the president elected by a few counties in Cal and NY?

NO......popular vote majority would be nice, don't you think?
Here's a question for ALL you right wing nitwits"

How come you morons, believe in MAJORITY rule in congress, but not in presidential elections?
Because we understand how the electoral collage works. Liberals don´t even understand how shoelaces work.
Trump has still got to figured out how to govern for ALL American's!!!!! Meanwhile, you dumb fuck conservatives have to let him know its okay if he govern for ALL Americans.......and not you bone head conservative voters.
Trump has been governing for all Americans for the last 2 weeks.
Trump and red state un-Americans are Dividing America.
disunited-537x350.png

So republicans block about 3 things a year? So your saying that Obama was a failure over three Bill's a year he didn't get. Well maybe he should've stayed off the golf course. No wonder Carter is a happy man, thanks to Obama.

Add mathematically challenged to the list of this nitwit's flaws......

MY list was ONLY up to 2012 (the first 4 years of Obama's 2 terms)

I listed TWENTY-EIGHT GOP rejections of Obama's policies.....

So, what does the nitwit state???..................."So republicans block about 3 things a year"

LOL

Why didn't he pass those bills in the first two years when the Dims had control of the entire Congress?

So republicans block about 3 things a year? So your saying that Obama was a failure over three Bill's a year he didn't get. Well maybe he should've stayed off the golf course. No wonder Carter is a happy man, thanks to Obama.

So, what does the nitwit state???..................."So republicans block about 3 things a year"

LOL

name%20calling%20starts_zpswwfpayla.jpg

Jeffrey Benjamin has no testicles.:D

Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

The facts are clear regardless of R-Wers insanity and delusions.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.
We have admitted it. He has high approval ratings every where

What you actually just admitted is that you are a total moron, living in alt-fact universe..
Actually, total, blah blah blah. Trump is doing fine.

REALLY? Have you look at outside your window?
It's only been 2 weeks but the massive anti Trump crowds all over America and around the world is unbelievable. Have you seen so much people that hate a US president?
It's chaos...... don't you think?

You mean like the protest in Philly yesterday where the media outnumbered the protesters?

LOL

Why didn't he pass those bills in the first two years when the Dims had control of the entire Congress?
Did the Democrats have 60 seat Filibuster proof majority????? If so for how long??? During that time frame how many Filibusters did the GOP senate use to obstruct President Obama????

What were the results in 2004? You do realize that was the last time before Trump was elected that a Republican won.

Well, Capt Crunch.....In 2004 GWB ran on the platform of......"don't change horses in mid-stream"....Meaning that "I may have gotten you into a war that failed in Iraq, so let me get you out of the mess that my fucked up vice president got us into"

The candy and flowers that were supposed to be thrown at out soldiers' feet turned out to be IED.

Bottom line....SECOND term presidents (like GWB in 2004) have NO opposition from their own party.

The judge is wrong and it will be corrected, or libs will suffer the penalty.

You may suffocate if you keep your head up your ass for so long......."Judges are wrong....Libs will suffer"...Bitch and whine incessantly....
why don't you just find a corner and play with yourself...You're boring.

Did the Democrats have 60 seat Filibuster proof majority????? If so for how long??? During that time frame how many Filibusters did the GOP senate use to obstruct President Obama????

For quite a while now, conservative presidents manage to leave office in such a fucking mess that when a smarter president takes over, the first couple of years are spent just cleaning up......Obama had the world financial market collapsing, the car industry on life support, and TWO wars to contend with when he had a dem majority in congress.

For quite a while now, conservative presidents manage to leave office in such a fucking mess that when a smarter president takes over, the first couple of years are spent just cleaning up......Obama had the world financial market collapsing, the car industry on life support, and TWO wars to contend with when he had a dem majority in congress.

For quite a while now, conservative presidents manage to leave office in such a fucking mess that when a smarter president takes over, the first couple of years are spent just cleaning up

Yeah, but what does that "scenario" have to do with Obama? LOL!

Forum List

Back