When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

Why do you think GTMO costs so much more? The guards are military, so we don't have to pay civilians. The land is free to use. Why does it cost so much?

The same reason it would cost so much in the US! Lawyers.

Bullshit, ignorant moron.....We spend $3 million on every detainee at Gitmo (versus about $35,000 for a prisoner in a federal prison stateside) is because EVERYTHING and EVERYONE has to be shipped in, food, supplies, medicines, etc. AND elected morons who go there for photo-ops.....

Did the Democrats have 60 seat Filibuster proof majority????? If so for how long??? During that time frame how many Filibusters did the GOP senate use to obstruct President Obama????

For quite a while now, conservative presidents manage to leave office in such a fucking mess that when a smarter president takes over, the first couple of years are spent just cleaning up......Obama had the world financial market collapsing, the car industry on life support, and TWO wars to contend with when he had a dem majority in congress.

Which presidents would that be ?

Clinton had to clean up what ?

What were the results in 2004? You do realize that was the last time before Trump was elected that a Republican won.

Well, Capt Crunch.....In 2004 GWB ran on the platform of......"don't change horses in mid-stream"....Meaning that "I may have gotten you into a war that failed in Iraq, so let me get you out of the mess that my fucked up vice president got us into"

The candy and flowers that were supposed to be thrown at out soldiers' feet turned out to be IED.

Bottom line....SECOND term presidents (like GWB in 2004) have NO opposition from their own party.

Bullshit. You need a history lesson.

Kerry blew it.

The judge is wrong and it will be corrected, or libs will suffer the penalty.

You may suffocate if you keep your head up your ass for so long......."Judges are wrong....Libs will suffer"...Bitch and whine incessantly....
why don't you just find a corner and play with yourself...You're boring.

That has been your mantra since November 8th! Kettle calling pot....

Clinton had to clean up what ?

GHB left behind a continuation of Ronny's tax cuts while engaging the country in the First Gulf War and check out the unemployment rate during the last year of Bush Sr.

Why do you think GTMO costs so much more? The guards are military, so we don't have to pay civilians. The land is free to use. Why does it cost so much?

The same reason it would cost so much in the US! Lawyers.

Bullshit, ignorant moron.....We spend $3 million on every detainee at Gitmo (versus about $35,000 for a prisoner in a federal prison stateside) is because EVERYTHING and EVERYONE has to be shipped in, food, supplies, medicines, etc. AND elected morons who go there for photo-ops.....

All of that same material goes to support the Navy and Marine personnel stationed there. A huge barge towed by an ocean-going tug resupplies GTMO from Jacksonville FL. Been there.

Have you ever been to GTMO? I have more times then you probably have been laid. Of course, one visit would suffice to shatter that mark!

Stop trying to bullshit your way through your lies and errors.

And then he screwed it up by hiking taxes.

Which was one of his smarter moves.....
When will you morons realize that you CANNOT fight wars on a maxed-out credit card.

How was his son and Cheney going to pay for TWO wars while giving tax cuts.....Fucking magic?

All of that same material goes to support the Navy and Marine personnel stationed there. A huge barge towed by an ocean-going tug resupplies GTMO from Jacksonville FL. Been there.

Have you ever been to GTMO? I have more times then you probably have been laid. Of course, one visit would suffice to shatter that mark!

Well, the only other reason I can think of for GITMO being so fucking expensive is that you, Capt. Crunch and your ilk are BILKING and DEFRAUDING the Pentagon....Happy now??? LOL

And then he screwed it up by hiking taxes.

When will you morons realize that you CANNOT fight wars on a maxed-out credit card.

How was his son and Cheney going to pay for TWO wars while giving tax cuts.....Fucking magic?

Only a liberal would call the move that cost your re-election "smart".

Well, THAT because GHB was a decent guy and knew that the reality of paying for the war through taxes and saving some of our economy meant MORE than just getting a fucking reelection, nitiwit.

Oh, BTW, moron, guess WHO is going tpo pay for that "beautiful wall/fence" with Mexico.

Well, THAT because GHB was a decent guy and knew that the reality of paying for the war through taxes and saving some of our economy meant MORE than just getting a fucking reelection, nitiwit.

Oh, BTW, moron, guess WHO is going tpo pay for that "beautiful wall/fence" with Mexico.
You.

Well, the only other reason I can think of for GITMO being so fucking expensive is that you, Capt. Crunch and your ilk are BILKING and DEFRAUDING the Pentagon....Happy now??? LOL

That would be your liberals in the Pentagon who worked for Obama.

I'm thrilled to pay for the end result...an America that pisses off an Open Borders asshole Liberal like you.

Could you then ALSO pay MY share for that worthless stupidity of Trump's???

Recently they found 30 underground tunnels UNDER the fully built wall connecting to San Diego...LOL

I'm thrilled to pay for the end result...an America that pisses off an Open Borders asshole Liberal like you.

Could you then ALSO pay MY share for that worthless stupidity of Trump's???

Recently they found 30 underground tunnels UNDER the fully built wall connecting to San Diego...LOL
And yet Israel is going to build a wall along Gaza with SONAR capability.
So I guess the US WON'T do the same because Americans don't have the skills.
You're such an imbecile.

So republicans block about 3 things a year? So your saying that Obama was a failure over three Bill's a year he didn't get. Well maybe he should've stayed off the golf course. No wonder Carter is a happy man, thanks to Obama.

Add mathematically challenged to the list of this nitwit's flaws......

MY list was ONLY up to 2012 (the first 4 years of Obama's 2 terms)

I listed TWENTY-EIGHT GOP rejections of Obama's policies.....

So, what does the nitwit state???..................."So republicans block about 3 things a year"

LOL
So what other excuse you have to say Obama wasn't the worst president ever?
How about stopping the Bush Depression?
With slowest economic growth than any other president.

Hardly......13000 points added to stock market......Most in history
$55 trillion added to national wealth....most in history
11 million jobs
Unemployment dropped 5.2%
Added 10 trillion to the debt.

Added 10 trillion to the debt.

Nitwit.......WHO was going to pay for the TWO unfunded wars? WHO was going to pay for the unfunded Medicare Advantage [sic]....WHO was going to pay for the reversal of 750,000 unemployed folks per month? WHO was going to stem off the world economy for falling into a depression?

And so we see that this thread has devolved from a claim about Trumps ratings to a general whining sessions about the GOP in general.

Has our education system really degraded to the point that people on both sides actually don't know how to sort out the propaganda from what is right in front of them ?

Forum List

Back