When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

Obama got just about everything he wanted, try again.
Got a list of the 400 or so bills Reid tabled?[/QUOTE]

First this dimwit asserts that "Obama got everything he wanted"......

.......................Having been SHOT DOWN on that stupidity......

The dimwit, NOW asks what Reid may or may not have done......

Give it up or go back to bed......[/QUOTE]
Obama was a failure as a president and Trump is going to fix it. Nothing else to say, now you go back to bed.

So republicans block about 3 things a year? So your saying that Obama was a failure over three Bill's a year he didn't get. Well maybe he should've stayed off the golf course. No wonder Carter is a happy man, thanks to Obama.

Add mathematically challenged to the list of this nitwit's flaws......

MY list was ONLY up to 2012 (the first 4 years of Obama's 2 terms)

I listed TWENTY-EIGHT GOP rejections of Obama's policies.....

So, what does the nitwit state???..................."So republicans block about 3 things a year"

LOL
So what other excuse you have to say Obama wasn't the worst president ever?

Obama got just about everything he wanted, try again.
Got a list of the 400 or so bills Reid tabled?[/QUOTE]

First this dimwit asserts that "Obama got everything he wanted"......

.......................Having been SHOT DOWN on that stupidity......

Give it up or go back to bed......[/QUOTE]
The only dimwit seems to be you.

Nearly 400 House bills stuck in Senate limbo

How many campaign promises did Obama keep?

Dumb question to respond to after Obama's 8 years in office......Probably the biggest promise that Obama could NOT keep is the closing of GITMO.......but then, of course, those "sweethearts" in congress just sat on their fat asses worrying about their reelection and decided to do NOTHING to help the country for more than FIVE long years......

Check out all thos great bills that congress passed from 2011. to 2016.....
17 promises he didn't keep, 11 he did, and 12 he compromised. I looked up Trump and he has already kept his promises or they are in the works. So your credibility doesn't mean shit. Move along now.

Bullcrap

86% of Trump's promises were not yet judged, 8.8% of promises are in the works, 4.9% (5) kept
Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises

Obama actually kept 50% (258) of his promises and compromised on another 25%.
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's promises

Trump has a LONG WAY to match Obama's campaign promise record.

Last edited:

Dumb question to respond to after Obama's 8 years in office......Probably the biggest promise that Obama could NOT keep is the closing of GITMO.......but then, of course, those "sweethearts" in congress just sat on their fat asses worrying about their reelection and decided to do NOTHING to help the country for more than FIVE long years......

17 promises he didn't keep, 11 he did, and 12 he compromised. I looked up Trump and he has already kept his promises or they are in the works. So your credibility doesn't mean shit. Move along now.

Bullcrap

86% of Trump's promises were not yet judged, 8.8% of promises are in the works, 4.9% (5) kept

Yes...

7 years, 50 weeks

Glad you asked......

Obama enjoys a post-election approval rating of 57 percent, his highest mark since September 2009, when his approval rating sat at 58 percent..........................Nov 23, 2016

Bullcrap

Yes...

7 years, 50 weeks
He'll the best promise Trump made he is almost done with. Eliminating Obama's legacy! Go Trump!

Glad you asked......

Obama enjoys a post-election approval rating of 57 percent, his highest mark since September 2009, when his approval rating sat at 58 percent..........................Nov 23, 2016
Yes coming from the same people saying that Hillary would win. Lol

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT POLLS
POLLING 1,500 PEOPLE ON THE PHONE
DOESN'T REPRESENT OVER 60 MILLION PEOPLE

True, science is "overrated"..........We also faked the landing on the moon and gravity is a cruel hoax on right wing morons...............LOL
True, science is "overrated"..........We also faked the landing on the moon and gravity is a cruel hoax on right wing morons...............LOL
Oye vay...really?! It's hard to believe....
Out of 100,000 sperm cells, you were the fastest!

I've posted this before and I'm posting this again...

The CDC seriously needs to consider
classifying stupidity as a highly contagious disease,
and start the research necessary to create a vaccine.

A stupidity outbreak is surging to epidemic proportions,
and, just the sheer thought of being infected with stupidity^^^
or worse, succumbing to it^^^, scares the shit out of me!

Bullcrap

Yes...

7 years, 50 weeks

Not on a lot of them, blowhard promised them "DAY ONE" :lol:

Bullcrap

Yes...

7 years, 50 weeks

Trump will be a great, unlike the failure that just left office.

Bullcrap

Yes...

7 years, 50 weeks

You brought up what Obama did in 8 years, but want to hold Trump to day one rhetoric.
giphy.gif

Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

The facts are clear regardless of R-Wers insanity and delusions.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.
We have admitted it. He has high approval ratings every where

What you actually just admitted is that you are a total moron, living in alt-fact universe..

Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.

What you actually just admitted is that you are a total moron, living in alt-fact universe..
Actually, total, blah blah blah. Trump is doing fine.

Bullcrap

Yes...

7 years, 50 weeks

Trump will be a great, unlike the failure that just left office.

Can I have that crystal ball when you are done with it?

Actually, total, blah blah blah. Trump is doing fine.

Vague assertions aside, he certainly is not popular everywhere, and certainly not popular in America generally.

Last edited:

Soon as you clowns acknowledge how wrong your silly little fucking polls were in predicting the general election. Your polls have lost ALL credibility.

So republicans block about 3 things a year? So your saying that Obama was a failure over three Bill's a year he didn't get. Well maybe he should've stayed off the golf course. No wonder Carter is a happy man, thanks to Obama.

Add mathematically challenged to the list of this nitwit's flaws......

MY list was ONLY up to 2012 (the first 4 years of Obama's 2 terms)

I listed TWENTY-EIGHT GOP rejections of Obama's policies.....

So, what does the nitwit state???..................."So republicans block about 3 things a year"

LOL
How about stopping the Bush Depression?

I can't believe this thread has gone 28 pages. This is obviously the new rant from Leftards...haha...This is the most desperate far reaching bunch of bullshit...it's hilarious. Get it through your little tiny peanut minds...this administration can't give two shits about what people think, their interest isn't in making the public feel warm and fuzzy inside, their interest is in getting meaningful shit done...PERIOD!
You twisted whack-jobs are so use to that sack-less, soft spoken, scrawny negro with the oversized ears allowing the bottom feeders, immigrants, and weirdos to call the shots that you stand in total disbelief that government would actually act on behalf of the higher grade American's....haha. Suck it up pussies...you have four years of no stop bitch slapping to deal with...hahaha
Carry on with your senseless whining...you have my permission.

Kindly explain why you support returning Islamic Terrorists to the battlefield to KILL MORE AMERICANS? Why do you believe that is a great thing to do?

Actually, what I believe is that you're more fucked up than usual with your premise.....Look at it again....

This IDIOT states that people who oppose Trump. "are in favor of returning terrorists to kill Americans"....How more stupid can a desperate right winger be?

The thread is about Trump's low ratings and THIS moron accuses liberals of wanting to kill Americans.

Let others judge, the "intelligence level" of this nitwit......

Do they not have a minimum age for joining this forum? I've seen better insults from a Democrat, I expect better from a far left Progressive!

Please show me where I mentioned PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP. If you cannot, I guess, as architect of ObamaCare, Jonathan Gruber said, anyone who supports ObamaCare is stupid.

Forum List

Back