When is Obama going to pass his EO for amnesty?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Obama vowed to pass his EO before the new Congress is sworn in, does anyone know the approximate date/week he plans to do this?

I'm not making this thread to discuss the merits of the EO, I just want to know if there are any sources that give us an estimate of when the EO will be issued.

Obama vowed to pass his EO before the new Congress is sworn in, does anyone know the approximate date/week he plans to do this?

I'm not making this thread to discuss the merits of the EO, I just want to know if there are any sources that give us an estimate of when the EO will be issued.
It will be issued on 12/6/14 at 8:36am.

When Congress is out of session for the winter holidays.

Should have made it December 7th for Pearl Harbor. lol. Amnesty actually is a sneak invasion of America.

Illegally living in the U.S. longer - The Washington Post

Illegally living in the U.S. longer

A new study by the Pew Research Center found that about one third of illegal immigrant adults living in the United States over the years have had children here, and are staying. Read related article.
wimmigration04.jpg

There were 7.5 million illegal aliens when Bush took office in 2001, 11.7 million in 2008. Since 2008, that number has either stayed the same, or declined slightly. But you are so partisan, you are blaming President Obama for the influx that occurred during Bush's terms.

Why have laws regulating immigration if the illegals are going to find a way to get in anyhow?

That's your position on guns, why not apply it to immigrants?

Should have made it December 7th for Pearl Harbor. lol. Amnesty actually is a sneak invasion of America.
Didn't you bother to read the idiot's op? There is to be no discussion about this, just a timing guesstimate.

one does not pass an EO

you dictate one

Why have laws regulating immigration if the illegals are going to find a way to get in anyhow?

How about regulations on abortion, liberals haven't met one they don't like, except on abortion.

Let the countdown begin...

Mexicans are already massing at the border

Well then let's take that all the way, and start importing illegal guns like machine guns and start shipping them all over America and pass them out, unregistered, and have the tax payers pay for it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back