When Is Rape Okay?

Is It Okay For A Male To Physically Hold A Female Down And Force Her To Have Sex If..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Jul 6, 2012
Australia
Please keep in mind I am not asking if its ever okay to rape someone.
I am going to ask questions and put them in a poll - the questions were asked of high school students way back in the 70's, and the answers are shocking, to say the least.

I want to see if attitudes have changed - and also what you think about the answers that were given back then, from both male and female students.

Here is the original questionaire:

540362_10151713058501275_1426814504_n.jpg

Stay turned for the poll...

I find it disturbing that over 50% of students back then believed it was okay to force a female to have sex if he believed she 'led him on', or when she changed her mind.

I also find it disgusting that so many believed it was okay to have sex with a female because you spent money on her - talk about treating her like a common prostitute!

I find it disturbing that over 50% of students back then believed it was okay to force a female to have sex if he believed she 'led him on', or when she changed her mind.

I also find it disgusting that so many believed it was okay to have sex with a female because you spent money on her - talk about treating her like a common prostitute!

NEVER unless like Jan said it roll play between two consenting adults.

Spend money on her? It didn't even take that sometimes. Back in the day I had to beat more than one guy off me and they didn't buy me nothing. Some guys acted like they had this weird sense of entitlement like they were gods gift to women and I should comply to whatever they wanted. I have a bad attitude toward men who think and act like that so it never ended well.

Last edited:
What a dishonest poll. I suspect it was given to high school students because they are not sophisticated exough to know it would be used by women groups to push sexism.

I like the poll. A simple question, a list of options. What high school lad would think it is okay to have sex with a girl just because you spent money on her?

What a dishonest poll. I suspect it was given to high school students because they are not sophisticated exough to know it would be used by women groups to push sexism.

I like the poll. A simple question, a list of options. What high school lad would think it is okay to have sex with a girl just because you spent money on her?

Never is not an option on the poll. But again high school students are unsophisticated. But if I try and remember my high school days...sex and money are very important part of high school(to high school students).

If a gun was to my childs head and the gun holder said "rape that lady down the street, or i pull the trigger."

Id be ok with that rape....but im not sure kf id be able to "get it up," for raping someone. Probably not.

This survey was bullshit.

Plenty of us were around back then and we can assure you that the definition of rape hasn't changed.

Please keep in mind I am not asking if its ever okay to rape someone.
I am going to ask questions and put them in a poll - the questions were asked of high school students way back in the 70's, and the answers are shocking, to say the least.

I want to see if attitudes have changed - and also what you think about the answers that were given back then, from both male and female students.

Here is the original questionaire:

540362_10151713058501275_1426814504_n.jpg

Stay turned for the poll...

When is rape ok? never? :dunno:

I was a cop for 20 years. To this very day I can see the look in the eyes of each and every woman or girl who said she was raped. I have NEVER in my life seen fear, anxiety or questioning quite like it. Why me? What did I do wrong? What happened? Absolutely broke my heart and all you want to do is tell them that you will protect them. But you can't.

Rape is NEVER about sex. It is about power and punishment. It can NEVER be condoned and I've got a pair of banding pliers that are used to castrate cattle that would work just as well for men who think they have a reason or need to rape.

NEVER... EVER... get me a freakin rope!

It's okay if she's really hot, or if she bends over in front of you to pick something up, or getting your beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back