When Is Rape Okay?

Is It Okay For A Male To Physically Hold A Female Down And Force Her To Have Sex If..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dishonest poll. I suspect it was given to high school students because they are not sophisticated exough to know it would be used by women groups to push sexism.

I like the poll. A simple question, a list of options. What high school lad would think it is okay to have sex with a girl just because you spent money on her?

I see "never"..

As I recall there were plenty of girls that "did" and they made it obvious, why not concentrate on those ones...and even the "good girls" were still fun.

There is no good reason to use force on a girl/woman unless she actually gets a kick out of it..

Btw Noomi, I've never had a poll, quiz or list that someone didn't bitch about, keep trying and don't take it personally..:beer:

Can NLT explain why he voted for each option?

Only during consenting roll play, and yes, some women actually want to do that. Go figure.

What a dishonest poll. I suspect it was given to high school students because they are not sophisticated exough to know it would be used by women groups to push sexism.

I like the poll. A simple question, a list of options. What high school lad would think it is okay to have sex with a girl just because you spent money on her?

The only possible answer is 'never'.

That said I'm very sceptical about the poll. Even 1970s US school children could not be that stupid. Do we know it ever happened? That the story is not a subsequent invention?

A properly conducted and authenticated poll carried now among various age groups would be interesting.

I dont think that being raped is equivalent with dying, despite how heinous and life altering it really is - youre still alive to build, grow, recover...etc. whereas if youre dead-nothing.- so those saying NEVER should really consider the scenario where some sick fuck makes someone do it to save a life.

Only during consenting roll play, and yes, some women actually want to do that. Go figure.

Some women actually set up 'rape fantasies' as well.

Yes they do but then it wouldn't be considered rape right? For instance if a woman asked me to pretend i am breaking into her home to rape her is that really a rape?

Of course not. But it's an insight into the dark reaches of the feminine mind.

I'd be interested in what young men thought was justified if the woman being raped was their kid sister.

I find it disturbing that over 50% of students back then believed it was okay to force a female to have sex if he believed she 'led him on', or when she changed her mind.

I also find it disgusting that so many believed it was okay to have sex with a female because you spent money on her - talk about treating her like a common prostitute!

Just think [MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION], years from now they will look back and find it disturbing that you felt it was ok to murder a baby in the womb. That's just as barbaric as believing it is ok to rape a woman.

Two Thumbs, why did you vote yes on all options?

I find it disturbing that over 50% of students back then believed it was okay to force a female to have sex if he believed she 'led him on', or when she changed her mind.

I also find it disgusting that so many believed it was okay to have sex with a female because you spent money on her - talk about treating her like a common prostitute!

Just think [MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION], years from now they will look back and find it disturbing that you felt it was ok to murder a baby in the womb. That's just as barbaric as believing it is ok to rape a woman.

Maybe abortion is seen as murder in lands where religious fanantics abound, such as Saudi Arabia or the USA, but not in more enlightened countries like Sweden or the UK, to name but two.

Maybe abortion is seen as murder in lands where religious fanantics abound, such as Saudi Arabia or the USA, but not in more enlightened countries like Sweden or the UK, to name but two.

This is the equivalent of saying "rape is seen as ok in more 'enlightened' nations such as....". If you're killing a baby and don't see it as murder, then clearly that nation is the farthest thing from "enlightened".

By the way, if "Sweden or the UK" are so "enlightened", why is the U.S. the world's elite superpower in every facet (military, technology, economy, healthcare, etc.)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back