🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When is the time to talk about gun violence?

ifgunsdontkillpeoplewhydowegivepeoplegunswhentheygotowar.png
because we do send people. duh.....!!!!!!!!!

BTW, show me the version gun that fires itself. I'll be intrigued.

I think we already know that guns are violent. That's the whole point of the gunpowder and the bullets. If "violence" is the main concern then guns are WAY down the road when we talk about violent deaths in America. Cars and trucks mangle more Americans than all of the murders and wars we ever thought of. We accept unnatural horrible death all of the time. We don't even have a constitutional right to "bear" automobiles.

Quit whining. The real reason to own enough fire power to prevent tyranny is obvious. It's not about winning a war against the government. It's about all it takes is one bullet to off one crazy despot. I trust the average American to keep his powder dry than I trust the ballot box. When all it takes is some wacky billionaire with enough money to pay for an election to become a president or a governor we know that if things get a little too "Hitler esque" each of us has that ultimate NO vote in the closet. We don't need to protect ourselves from our military...just one really bad man getting elected into a position of absolute power. I take comfort that cannot happen in America.
how is a gun anymore violent than a butchers knife?

How many college kids do you think would have died if the guy only had a butcher knife?
I have no idea, but you're naive to think someone with a butcher knife can't do the same thing. NAIVE.

OK. How many people would have died in the 9 minutes between the first call to cops and when he died. Can you kill and injure 16 people with a butcher knife that quickly?

Cue the "but a baseball bat can kill" argument. That's about all they have left.
most anything in this world is a weapon if one chooses to use it. It is your position that if you eliminate a gun that you will control a crazy person. Nope!!!!!

Edit: BTW, Prisons are overtaken all the time and there are no guns in the hands of the inmates, yet, they are able to take control of those facilities. Funny eh?
My position is, and always has been, if we eliminate guns we eliminate gun violence. Got it now, dumbass?
HOW exactly do you eliminate firearms? You have some super secret special magic trick that will make them all disappear?
Hard work. It's been done.

Last weekend 5 were "murdered" here with a duck boat. Does that count? Come to think of it they just up and banned duck boats in Seattle. :lol:
I would ban them, shite humans having fun isn't allowed. OP has been silent.

My position is, and always has been, if we eliminate guns we eliminate gun violence. Got it now, dumbass?

You best eliminate them from government too...since governments kill more people than mere criminals ever dreamed of.

Nice pipe dream you got there tho, let us know when you're coming to get our guns, I'll make sure they are unloaded before you arrive. :lol:

I think we already know that guns are violent. That's the whole point of the gunpowder and the bullets. If "violence" is the main concern then guns are WAY down the road when we talk about violent deaths in America. Cars and trucks mangle more Americans than all of the murders and wars we ever thought of. We accept unnatural horrible death all of the time. We don't even have a constitutional right to "bear" automobiles.

Quit whining. The real reason to own enough fire power to prevent tyranny is obvious. It's not about winning a war against the government. It's about all it takes is one bullet to off one crazy despot. I trust the average American to keep his powder dry than I trust the ballot box. When all it takes is some wacky billionaire with enough money to pay for an election to become a president or a governor we know that if things get a little too "Hitler esque" each of us has that ultimate NO vote in the closet. We don't need to protect ourselves from our military...just one really bad man getting elected into a position of absolute power. I take comfort that cannot happen in America.

How many college kids do you think would have died if the guy only had a butcher knife?
I have no idea, but you're naive to think someone with a butcher knife can't do the same thing. NAIVE.

OK. How many people would have died in the 9 minutes between the first call to cops and when he died. Can you kill and injure 16 people with a butcher knife that quickly?
sure, why not? ever see someone who's nuts behave?

BTW, why do they put bayonets at the end of guns then?

I can't think of anybody who needs to tool up more than you
Yes, but that's because you're an anti-gin loon, able to argue only from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
No, I'm just a person
Yes... an anti-gun loon, able to argue only from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Like I said, I have guns.
Even if true, it doesn't change the fact that you only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

That is a pretty broad statement. What do you base it on?

Guns are not violent, people are.
Yep...let's not talk about this at all. The only people who care are those personally affected. Let's hope that no one here is ever personally affected.
so again, what is it you'd like to discuss? Why is it you can't debate the issue and instead act like a spoiled little brat? The OP asked a question and it was answered. You don't like the answer so you post up this kind of shite.

You best eliminate them from government too...since governments kill more people than mere criminals ever dreamed of.

Nice pipe dream you got there tho, let us know when you're coming to get our guns, I'll make sure they are unloaded before you arrive. :lol:
Just a matter of time. And you won't just be unloading them, you'll be turning them in our we make a few modifications to your house, with you and your guns inside:
waco_fire_wide-9203577b23bd582c55a3ac54d95e03ced5cd9573-s900-c85.jpg

Yes, but that's because you're an anti-gin loon, able to argue only from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
No, I'm just a person
Yes... an anti-gun loon, able to argue only from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Even if true, it doesn't change the fact that you only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
I can prove it just from your posts in this thread.

Like I said, I have guns. Love to hunt. I believe only an idiot wouldn't want to do anything required to make sure guns are only used safely. Prancing around in public with one strapped to your hip is not using one safely.

Sooo, cops with guns strapped to their hip are not using their firearms safely? Well apparently lots of them don't...but that's beside the point (I'd much rather teach housewives to shoot than cops).

If you can't walk around in public armed without hurting yourself or someone else, you have a personal problem...but luckily all of us don't share your handicap.

Just a matter of time. And you won't just be unloading them, you'll be turning them in our we make a few modifications to your house, with you and your guns inside:

Just because they were as dumb as you doesn't mean the rest of us share your handicap either, cupcake.

For when they run out of bullets.

No, I'm just a person

this thread!!!!!

For when they run out of bullets.
oh so they can kill some more. see!

Just because they were as dumb as you doesn't mean the rest of us share your handicap either, cupcake.
No, they were as dumb as you, with your faith in God and Guns.

Like I said, I have guns. Love to hunt. I believe only an idiot wouldn't want to do anything required to make sure guns are only used safely. Prancing around in public with one strapped to your hip is not using one safely.

Sooo, cops with guns strapped to their hip are not using their firearms safely? Well apparently lots of them don't...but that's beside the point (I'd much rather teach housewives to shoot than cops).

If you can't walk around in public armed without hurting yourself or someone else, you have a personal problem...but luckily all of us don't share your handicap.

I didn't say cops always pranced, and there is a reason why they are armed. Gun nuts don't have that purpose, and they usually do prance.

Cue the "but a baseball bat can kill" argument. That's about all they have left.
most anything in this world is a weapon if one chooses to use it. It is your position that if you eliminate a gun that you will control a crazy person. Nope!!!!!

Edit: BTW, Prisons are overtaken all the time and there are no guns in the hands of the inmates, yet, they are able to take control of those facilities. Funny eh?
HOW exactly do you eliminate firearms? You have some super secret special magic trick that will make them all disappear?
Hard work. It's been done.
no it hasn't. You haven't provided one place that has eliminated guns. you tried with Japan, but that ain't so, so take 2.

Forum List

Back