🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When is the time to talk about gun violence?

Guns are not violent, people are.

12096066_941453985930830_3161778933576185904_n.jpg

I can't think of anybody who needs to tool up more than youView attachment 51297
LOL...

Tell us, why didn't the pussies, Jewish and otherwise, fight back? One guard and 100 of them? What a bunch of faggots eh? They should have died like men, and didn't.

and an anti-Semitic homophobe too! Wow, the hits just keep on coming with you. Wait let me guess, your lifelong passion is to someday napalm an orphanage, right?
#177, and I hate Zionists, not Jews, at least no more than all other religious people.

When the time is right, I will. Otherwise I keep them around, they are good at killing things, which is why I bought them.

More evidence of your mental instability. Tell me, what do you want to kill more...kids, women or sheep?
All humans, every last one of them, in one simultaneous moment of biblical glory. Clear?

Crystal clear...you're a Walter Mitty with no social skills and homicidal fantasies who hates his mother and wants to pork his father. Got it.

We already know what doesn't work when it comes to mass shootings.
yeah, knowing who the person is that is going to go nutso and do so. And that, will never change. EVER!!!

Well, we saw every liberal gun control measure fail catastrophically with California Virgin in Isla Vista, CA last year.

California has...

Universal background checks.
Mandatory handgun license.
Mandatory 10 day waiting period.
Mandatory firearm registration.
Mandatory safety course.
Mandatory firearm proficiency test.
High capacity magazine ban.

And he bought not one, but three firearms, going through this process each time.

Plus the Police made contact with him after his mother expressed concerns to law enforcement in regards to his mental stability...the day before the shooting.

Complete failure of liberal gun control experiment.
Good gun control versus bad. In the US it's bad, in Japan it's good. Apples and oranges.

The goal of getting all the guns is to stop shit like this, not make you a slave. Besides, you've now brought a gun to a drone fight. Get over it, it's no longer 1789.

You're the drone bed wetter, and the people flying the drones you're talking about aren't servile mindless tools like you. "Getting all the guns" won't stop "shit like this" you imbecile. It will create shit far worse.

Shit like THIS:
gulag-18-638.jpg

You might believe the criminally insane sociopaths you empower just want what's best for the people because you're weapons grade stupid just like the idiots that propelled hitler, stalin and mao to power.

You actually believe that people who refuse to compromise on the murder of babies in the womb give a rat's ass about grown people? It's inconceivable in the vast emptiness between your ears that a psychotic egomaniac today is just as dangerous as the ones in the past?

Your moonbat messiah's own brother lives in a squalid Kenyan hut, but obozo losses sleep over whether or not your children are fed well enough?

People as stupid as you used to accidentally kill yourselves before puberty. We really need to get rid of some safety warnings.

it is his position posted as such in this thread as a response to the OP. It is what he wants. Exactly!!

I think we already know that guns are violent. That's the whole point of the gunpowder and the bullets. If "violence" is the main concern then guns are WAY down the road when we talk about violent deaths in America. Cars and trucks mangle more Americans than all of the murders and wars we ever thought of. We accept unnatural horrible death all of the time. We don't even have a constitutional right to "bear" automobiles.

Quit whining. The real reason to own enough fire power to prevent tyranny is obvious. It's not about winning a war against the government. It's about all it takes is one bullet to off one crazy despot. I trust the average American to keep his powder dry than I trust the ballot box. When all it takes is some wacky billionaire with enough money to pay for an election to become a president or a governor we know that if things get a little too "Hitler esque" each of us has that ultimate NO vote in the closet. We don't need to protect ourselves from our military...just one really bad man getting elected into a position of absolute power. I take comfort that cannot happen in America.

Funny seems the British would say otherwise.
Example?
holy crap!!! Dude, where is it again you live? I don't wish to waste my time explaining the US to you.
None of your damn business, but it's in the US, where guns, like the ones I own, are a big deal.
oh, so you own a gun, well turn that puppy in dude. Lead by example, we need more man hole covers.
When the time is right, I will. Otherwise I keep them around, they are good at killing things, which is why I bought them.
What things are you killing Sherlock?

holy crap!!! Dude, where is it again you live? I don't wish to waste my time explaining the US to you.
None of your damn business, but it's in the US, where guns, like the ones I own, are a big deal.
oh, so you own a gun, well turn that puppy in dude. Lead by example, we need more man hole covers.
Suffering living creatures.

I think we already know that guns are violent. That's the whole point of the gunpowder and the bullets. If "violence" is the main concern then guns are WAY down the road when we talk about violent deaths in America. Cars and trucks mangle more Americans than all of the murders and wars we ever thought of. We accept unnatural horrible death all of the time. We don't even have a constitutional right to "bear" automobiles.

Quit whining. The real reason to own enough fire power to prevent tyranny is obvious. It's not about winning a war against the government. It's about all it takes is one bullet to off one crazy despot. I trust the average American to keep his powder dry than I trust the ballot box. When all it takes is some wacky billionaire with enough money to pay for an election to become a president or a governor we know that if things get a little too "Hitler esque" each of us has that ultimate NO vote in the closet. We don't need to protect ourselves from our military...just one really bad man getting elected into a position of absolute power. I take comfort that cannot happen in America.
how is a gun anymore violent than a butchers knife?

Suffering living creatures.
well for the OP's sake, why are you still here?

Or Num Chucks? I just like saying Num Chucks.. :lol:

Because it's much easier to kill with a gun, and a butcher's knife was designed to cut meat, not kill humans.

I can't think of anybody who needs to tool up more than you
Yes, but that's because you're an anti-gin loon, able to argue only from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

No, I'm just a person, not an antigen.
an·ti·gen
ˈan(t)əjən/
noun
  1. a toxin or other foreign substance that induces an immune response in the body, especially the production of antibodies.

I do enjoy guns though. Always have. I'm just not a gun nut like you.

Or Num Chucks? I just like saying Num Chucks.. :lol:
what about a bow and arrow? What was that designed for?

How many college kids do you think would have died if the guy only had a butcher knife?

Forum List

Back