🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When is the time to talk about gun violence?

eventually your deadly toys will be melted down for manhole covers. It's just a matter of time.

funny, in one of these threads somebody claimed that NOBODY wants to take away our guns...a false meme repeated by anti-gun nuts often...and here you are, making a liar out of them. Good job.
Fix your post, dumbass.

When you have nothing, go for spelling, grammar, or formatting...it's a face saving way to admit you've been owned. Nice retreat.
he's in a no win and is flapping around like a fish out of water. but, but, but, but.........

Guns are not violent, people are.

12096066_941453985930830_3161778933576185904_n.jpg
It's a tool alright, designed and built to do just one thing, kill living things, usually people.
wrong!!!!!! But hey you go with that. I thought guns were used in the Olympics? They killing anyone or making any species dead?
Why was the gun invented? Why is marksmanship considered important? Oh right, so you can kill what you're supposedly aiming at...

Next!

what the heck does this mean. ewwwwwwwww... what is it you're actually going to do?
If you think your gun will protect you should the government want your ass, it won't.

You could of course kill yourself before they nab you, that also works for me.
Funny seems the British would say otherwise.
Example?
holy crap!!! Dude, where is it again you live? I don't wish to waste my time explaining the US to you.
None of your damn business, but it's in the US, where guns, like the ones I own, are a big deal.
oh, so you own a gun, well turn that puppy in dude. Lead by example, we need more man hole covers.

It's a tool alright, designed and built to do just one thing, kill living things, usually people.
wrong!!!!!! But hey you go with that. I thought guns were used in the Olympics? They killing anyone or making any species dead?
Why was the gun invented? Why is marksmanship considered important? Oh right, so you can kill what you're supposedly aiming at...

Next!
prove it.

Next!
prove it.
NRA Museums:
Army Weapons Qualification Course | Military.com

And don't ask stupid shit, stupid.

No, it's a tool designed and built to send a projectile down range. It has many other uses besides killing people, though I am not surprised that a wannabe thug like you can only come up with that single use.

Fix your post, dumbass.

When you have nothing, go for spelling, grammar, or formatting...it's a face saving way to admit you've been owned. :thumb:
Learn how to use the fucking forum, and fucking English. Keep the bullshit to yourself.
or what? You won't answer his posts. That's called ignore if you didn't know. have at it.
I answer every post, and he needs to learn what the fuck he's supposed to do here.
looks like he's pissing you off. Don't quite blame him. Your position on guns is unwinnable.

Last edited:
The goal of getting all the guns is to stop shit like this, not make you a slave. Besides, you've now brought a gun to a drone fight. Get over it, it's no longer 1789.

You're the drone bed wetter, and the people flying the drones you're talking about aren't servile mindless tools like you. "Getting all the guns" won't stop "shit like this" you imbecile. It will create shit far worse.

Shit like THIS:
gulag-18-638.jpg

You might believe the criminally insane sociopaths you empower just want what's best for the people because you're weapons grade stupid just like the idiots that propelled hitler, stalin and mao to power.

You actually believe that people who refuse to compromise on the murder of babies in the womb give a rat's ass about grown people? It's inconceivable in the vast emptiness between your ears that a psychotic egomaniac today is just as dangerous as the ones in the past?

Your moonbat messiah's own brother lives in a squalid Kenyan hut, but obozo losses sleep over whether or not your children are fed well enough?

People as stupid as you used to accidentally kill yourselves before puberty. We really need to get rid of some safety warnings.

you really believe this stuff? That Congress will know when a nut job is going to kill? really, are you really this naive?

Youre about the 4th or 5th persi. To make similar comments withoit having any notion of what my ideas on fixing these problems is.

No. I don't believe we can predict these things. That's why constant preparation abd vigilance are required. That's why proper security measures are required. That's akso why law abiding citizens need to start being more actively involved in their own security.
huh? that wasn't the OP. again, for the second or third time, you can't stop crazy. You can't, why is it you feel you can? What proof do you have that that is achievable?

If you think your gun will protect you should the government want your ass, it won't.

You could of course kill yourself before they nab you, that also works for me.
Funny seems the British would say otherwise.
Example?
holy crap!!! Dude, where is it again you live? I don't wish to waste my time explaining the US to you.
None of your damn business, but it's in the US, where guns, like the ones I own, are a big deal.
oh, so you own a gun, well turn that puppy in dude. Lead by example, we need more man hole covers.
When the time is right, I will. Otherwise I keep them around, they are good at killing things, which is why I bought them.

Next!

No, so you can hit what you are aiming at. Again you display your propensity to think of killing as your only option. I think you may be a potential mass murderer. I think I'll give your IP to DHS....you got some splainin to do, Lucy.

The goal of getting all the guns is to stop shit like this, not make you a slave. Besides, you've now brought a gun to a drone fight. Get over it, it's no longer 1789.

You're the drone bed wetter, and the people flying the drones you're talking about aren't servile mindless tools like you. "Getting all the guns" won't stop "shit like this" you imbecile. It will create shit far worse.

Shit like THIS:
gulag-18-638.jpg

You might believe the criminally insane sociopaths you empower just want what's best for the people because you're weapons grade stupid just like the idiots that propelled hitler, stalin and mao to power.

You actually believe that people who refuse to compromise on the murder of babies in the womb give a rat's ass about grown people? It's inconceivable in the vast emptiness between your ears that a psychotic egomaniac today is just as dangerous than the rest of them?

Your moonbat messiah's own brother lives in a squalid Kenyan hut, but obozo losses sleep over whether or not your children are fed well enough?

People as stupid as you used to accidentally kill yourselves before puberty. We really need to get rid of some safety warnings.

Tell us, why didn't these pussies, Jewish and otherwise, fight back? One guard and 100 of them? What a bunch of faggots eh? They should have died like men, and didn't.

Next!

No, so you can hit what you are aiming at. Again you display your propensity to think of killing as your only option. I think you may be a potential mass murderer. I think I'll give your IP to DHS....you got some splainin to do, Lucy.
Don't be a faggot. You don't have my IP, but the Mods do, and everything said here is already recorded. This place is Stormfront-lite.

Tell us, why didn't the pussies, Jewish and otherwise, fight back? One guard and 100 of them? What a bunch of faggots eh? They should have died like men, and didn't.

and an anti-Semitic homophobe too! Wow, the hits just keep on coming with you. Wait let me guess, your lifelong passion is to someday napalm an orphanage, right?

We already know what doesn't work when it comes to mass shootings.
yeah, knowing who the person is that is going to go nutso and do so. And that, will never change. EVER!!!

Well, we saw every liberal gun control measure fail catastrophically with California Virgin in Isla Vista, CA last year.

California has...

Universal background checks.
Mandatory handgun license.
Mandatory 10 day waiting period.
Mandatory firearm registration.
Mandatory safety course.
Mandatory firearm proficiency test.
Mandatory gun securement at home.
High capacity magazine ban.

And he bought not one, but three firearms, going through this process each time.

Plus the Police made contact with him after his mother expressed concerns to law enforcement in regards to his mental stability...the day before the shooting.

Complete failure of liberal gun control experiment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back