🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When is the time to talk about gun violence?

I think we already know that guns are violent. That's the whole point of the gunpowder and the bullets. If "violence" is the main concern then guns are WAY down the road when we talk about violent deaths in America. Cars and trucks mangle more Americans than all of the murders and wars we ever thought of. We accept unnatural horrible death all of the time. We don't even have a constitutional right to "bear" automobiles.

Quit whining. The real reason to own enough fire power to prevent tyranny is obvious. It's not about winning a war against the government. It's about all it takes is one bullet to off one crazy despot. I trust the average American to keep his powder dry than I trust the ballot box. When all it takes is some wacky billionaire with enough money to pay for an election to become a president or a governor we know that if things get a little too "Hitler esque" each of us has that ultimate NO vote in the closet. We don't need to protect ourselves from our military...just one really bad man getting elected into a position of absolute power. I take comfort that cannot happen in America.
how is a gun anymore violent than a butchers knife?
Or Num Chucks? I just like saying Num Chucks.. :lol:
what about a bow and arrow? What was that designed for?
Killing Pilgrims.

I think we already know that guns are violent. That's the whole point of the gunpowder and the bullets. If "violence" is the main concern then guns are WAY down the road when we talk about violent deaths in America. Cars and trucks mangle more Americans than all of the murders and wars we ever thought of. We accept unnatural horrible death all of the time. We don't even have a constitutional right to "bear" automobiles.

Quit whining. The real reason to own enough fire power to prevent tyranny is obvious. It's not about winning a war against the government. It's about all it takes is one bullet to off one crazy despot. I trust the average American to keep his powder dry than I trust the ballot box. When all it takes is some wacky billionaire with enough money to pay for an election to become a president or a governor we know that if things get a little too "Hitler esque" each of us has that ultimate NO vote in the closet. We don't need to protect ourselves from our military...just one really bad man getting elected into a position of absolute power. I take comfort that cannot happen in America.
Because it's much easier to kill with a gun, and a butcher's knife was designed to cut meat, not kill humans.
what about a bow and arrow?

Killing things but a gun is much better, which is why soldiers look like this:
images

Not this...
51GhsqF1SuL._SY300_.jpg

How many college kids do you think would have died if the guy only had a butcher knife?
I have no idea, but you're naive to think someone with a butcher knife can't do the same thing. NAIVE.

Same thing a big hole covered up with sharp sticks in it. :lol:

images

Not this...
51GhsqF1SuL._SY300_.jpg
but the guy on the bottom only needs one shot per person. The guy you show is in a bunker and just shooting out into a field hoping to hit something. And the guy with the bow can tie a bomb on the end and shoot it into a crowd, much like, let's say a hand grenade? You think that guy on the top might have one of those?

huh? English

Cue the "but a baseball bat can kill" argument. That's about all they have left.
most anything in this world is a weapon if one chooses to use it. It is your position that if you eliminate a gun that you will control a crazy person. Nope!!!!!

Edit: BTW, Prisons are overtaken all the time and there are no guns in the hands of the inmates, yet, they are able to take control of those facilities. Funny eh?

I can't think of anybody who needs to tool up more than you
Yes, but that's because you're an anti-gin loon, able to argue only from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
No, I'm just a person
Yes... an anti-gun loon, able to argue only from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Like I said, I have guns. Love to hunt. I believe only an idiot wouldn't want to do anything required to make sure guns are only used safely. Prancing around in public with one strapped to your hip is not using one safely.

images

Not this...
51GhsqF1SuL._SY300_.jpg
but the guy on the bottom only needs one shot per person. The guy you show is in a bunker and just shooting out into a field hoping to hit something. And the guy with the bow can tie a bomb on the end and shoot it into a crowd, much like, let's say a hand grenade? You think that guy on the top might have one of those?
He could fly up in the air like Peter Fucking Pan and drop a toaster oven on his head but that's not why toaster ovens were invented you dumbfuck.

I can't think of anybody who needs to tool up more than you
Yes, but that's because you're an anti-gin loon, able to argue only from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
No, I'm just a person
Yes... an anti-gun loon, able to argue only from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Like I said, I have guns.
Even if true, it doesn't change the fact that you only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

huh? English

Ya OK... English too. But not until you can see the whites in their eyes.

Cue the "but a baseball bat can kill" argument. That's about all they have left.
most anything in this world is a weapon if one chooses to use it. It is your position that if you eliminate a gun that you will control a crazy person. Nope!!!!!

Edit: BTW, Prisons are overtaken all the time and there are no guns in the hands of the inmates, yet, they are able to take control of those facilities. Funny eh?
My position is, and always has been, if we eliminate guns we eliminate gun violence. Got it now, dumbass?

How about bottles of kerosene with a lit cloth in the opening? What's that called? Anything there made from illegal components/ materials?

My position is, and always has been, if we eliminate guns we eliminate gun violence. Got it now, dumbass?
HOW exactly do you eliminate firearms? You have some super secret special magic trick that will make them all disappear?

huh? English

Ya OK... English too. But not until you can see the whites in their eyes.
whites is all they got, there is no way you all see, so white eyes with no pupils is all you got. The OP info is unrealistic.

How about bottles of kerosene with a lit cloth in the opening? What's that called? Anything there made from illegal components/ materials?
Tell you what, we'll equip your army with anything a man can carry that isn't nuclear or needs gunpowder, and the other army gets only guns. No problem right, dumbass?

Forum List

Back