🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When is the time to talk about gun violence?

No, I'm just a person
Yes... an anti-gun loon, able to argue only from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Like I said, I have guns.
Even if true, it doesn't change the fact that you only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
That is a pretty broad statement. What do you base it on?
I can prove it just from your posts in this thread.

Oh please amaze me.

how is a gun anymore violent than a butchers knife?

26ab7e4f9ed5f8da0fdb192b82ddce66.jpg
sorry, can't see anything.

HOW exactly do you eliminate firearms? You have some super secret special magic trick that will make them all disappear?

He's Dr. Strangelove, he has a plan!

This mutt would have been fun to have in one of my recruit platoons. Bet he would have shot his eye out the first day of snapping in on the range. :lol:

Cue the "but a baseball bat can kill" argument. That's about all they have left.
most anything in this world is a weapon if one chooses to use it. It is your position that if you eliminate a gun that you will control a crazy person. Nope!!!!!

Edit: BTW, Prisons are overtaken all the time and there are no guns in the hands of the inmates, yet, they are able to take control of those facilities. Funny eh?
My position is, and always has been, if we eliminate guns we eliminate gun violence. Got it now, dumbass?
HOW exactly do you eliminate firearms? You have some super secret special magic trick that will make them all disappear?
Hard work. It's been done.
no it hasn't. You haven't provided one place that has eliminated guns. you tried with Japan, but that ain't so, so take 2.
Japan is a good as it gets. If the US was that good there would be five gun deaths a year here. Perfectly acceptable, if you aren't some unreasonable asshole in love with deadly toys like you that is.

How many college kids do you think would have died if the guy only had a butcher knife?
I have no idea, but you're naive to think someone with a butcher knife can't do the same thing. NAIVE.

OK. How many people would have died in the 9 minutes between the first call to cops and when he died. Can you kill and injure 16 people with a butcher knife that quickly?
sure, why not? ever see someone who's nuts behave?

BTW, why do they put bayonets at the end of guns then?

For when they run out of bullets.
oh so they can kill some more. see!

You're just being silly now.

My position is, and always has been, if we eliminate guns we eliminate gun violence. Got it now, dumbass?

You best eliminate them from government too...since governments kill more people than mere criminals ever dreamed of.

Nice pipe dream you got there tho, let us know when you're coming to get our guns, I'll make sure they are unloaded before you arrive. :lol:
Just a matter of time. And you won't just be unloading them, you'll be turning them in our we make a few modifications to your house, with you and your guns inside:
waco_fire_wide-9203577b23bd582c55a3ac54d95e03ced5cd9573-s900-c85.jpg

Just because they were as dumb as you doesn't mean the rest of us share your handicap either, cupcake.
No, they were as dumb as you, with your faith in God and Guns.
so we have us an anti American on board. Ain't that sweet. The OP asked a relevant question, and you took it to another level. Thanks for showing everyone, the whack job left position.

You best eliminate them from government too...since governments kill more people than mere criminals ever dreamed of.

Nice pipe dream you got there tho, let us know when you're coming to get our guns, I'll make sure they are unloaded before you arrive. :lol:
Just a matter of time. And you won't just be unloading them, you'll be turning them in our we make a few modifications to your house, with you and your guns inside:

Just because they were as dumb as you doesn't mean the rest of us share your handicap either, cupcake.
so we have us an anti American on board. Ain't that sweet. The OP asked a relevant question, and you took it to another level. Thanks for showing everyone, the whack job left position.
You are an American in name only. It's a liberal nation, founded by liberals for liberals, and I am a liberal. Take your fucking deadly toys and get out of country.

Last edited:
Like I said, I have guns. Love to hunt. I believe only an idiot wouldn't want to do anything required to make sure guns are only used safely. Prancing around in public with one strapped to your hip is not using one safely.

Sooo, cops with guns strapped to their hip are not using their firearms safely? Well apparently lots of them don't...but that's beside the point (I'd much rather teach housewives to shoot than cops).

If you can't walk around in public armed without hurting yourself or someone else, you have a personal problem...but luckily all of us don't share your handicap.

I didn't say cops always pranced, and there is a reason why they are armed. Gun nuts don't have that purpose, and they usually do prance.
oh come now, show us a video, I need a laugh. BTW, guns are allowed in many states now on private citizens. Hmm, here in Illinois, Florida.......

You are an American in name only. It's a liberal nation, founded by liberals for libers, and I am a liberal. Take your fucking deadly toys and get out of country.
dude, as per the OP information. MAKE ME!!!!!!!

BTW, I own no gun.

Other countries don't have gun rights protected in their constitution, the US does.

Licensing, required testing every few years, inspection of firearms every few years, better tracking of gun sold by private owners or sun shows, limiting concealed carry permits, not permitting military armaments and ammo to certain collectors or ranges (most people don't need tanks and artillery in their front yard nor machine gun for hunting)

It is one thing to own guns, but most people do not need an armory in their home, nor armor piercing ammo.

Those know to have certain mental health issue should not be permitted to own guns, or more than one gun for hunting in rural areas for food. Not all mental health issues makes one a danger to himself of others.

Doctor patient confidentiality should only go so far, the conditions for reporting a potential danger to authorities should be broader. Maybe the patient could be evaluated by another doctor or a board of doctors. Patients that work in certain professions where others might be endangered (accidently or intentionally) should be reported. Those on certain medicines, should perhaps be listed and more frequently evaluated by other doctors or authorities.

There are measure that can be taken without unnecessarily restricting the rights of the majority of the population.

The solution is easy but I'm afraid its a secret.

Ask what the pro gun nuts suggestion for preventing these type of events. When they refuse to answer or call you Mao Mao reincarnated you'll understand that they have no suggestion at all.

If you want proof of that go search the thread by M14 I think thats called "Liberals whats your plan for guns?" Its like 300 pages and the pro any gun anytime crowd just shot down any and all suggestions

I didn't say cops always pranced, and there is a reason why they are armed. Gun nuts don't have that purpose, and they usually do prance.

Thanks for confirming that you are one of them clueless prancers there, chief. Don't shoot your eye out, kid.

Want to stop 99.9999% of gun murders?
Very simple.
Assemble ten thousand NG and do a house by house sweep of every inner city shithole in the country. Literally no stone left unturned.
Tens of thousands of illegal handguns will be confiscated.
Pass a Federal law stating anyone found in possession of an illegal handgun will be sentenced to twenty years in Federal prison. The prisons to be located in Death Valley Nevada. No excuses. No 'appeal'. Just a one way trip to your fucking tent in the desert. Temp. averaging 130 F.
Don't worry. The inner city murder rate won't go down.
The Tree Dwellers will just murder each other with hatchets.

Like I said, I have guns. Love to hunt. I believe only an idiot wouldn't want to do anything required to make sure guns are only used safely. Prancing around in public with one strapped to your hip is not using one safely.

Sooo, cops with guns strapped to their hip are not using their firearms safely? Well apparently lots of them don't...but that's beside the point (I'd much rather teach housewives to shoot than cops).

If you can't walk around in public armed without hurting yourself or someone else, you have a personal problem...but luckily all of us don't share your handicap.

oh come now, show us a video, I need a laugh. BTW, guns are allowed in many states now on private citizens. Hmm, here in Illinois, Florida.......

I'm from Texas. I'm well aware of the dickless goobers prancing around with a gun as a replacement penis.

Other countries don't have gun rights protected in their constitution, the US does.

Licensing, required testing every few years, inspection of firearms every few years, better tracking of gun sold by private owners or sun shows, limiting concealed carry permits, not permitting military armaments and ammo to certain collectors or ranges (most people don't need tanks and artillery in their front yard nor machine gun for hunting)

It is one thing to own guns, but most people do not need an armory in their home, nor armor piercing ammo.

Those know to have certain mental health issue should not be permitted to own guns, or more than one gun for hunting in rural areas for food. Not all mental health issues makes one a danger to himself of others.

Doctor patient confidentiality should only go so far, the conditions for reporting a potential danger to authorities should be broader. Maybe the patient could be evaluated by another doctor or a board of doctors. Patients that work in certain professions where others might be endangered (accidently or intentionally) should be reported. Those on certain medicines, should perhaps be listed and more frequently evaluated by other doctors or authorities.

There are measure that can be taken without unnecessarily restricting the rights of the majority of the population.

Free men don't need permission and don't need to justify their "need" to anyone.

most anything in this world is a weapon if one chooses to use it. It is your position that if you eliminate a gun that you will control a crazy person. Nope!!!!!

Edit: BTW, Prisons are overtaken all the time and there are no guns in the hands of the inmates, yet, they are able to take control of those facilities. Funny eh?
Hard work. It's been done.
no it hasn't. You haven't provided one place that has eliminated guns. you tried with Japan, but that ain't so, so take 2.
Japan is a good as it gets. If the US was that good there would be five gun deaths a year here. Perfectly acceptable, if you aren't some unreasonable asshole in love with deadly toys like you that is.
well then you haven't proven your statement. Again. The OP information remember? So your plan fails, so back to the drawing board for you.

Forum List

Back