When Liberals Are In Charge....

I am sure that you wouldn't vote for "Hitler" over Trump.
But many republicans said they would vote for "Hitler" over Biden.

That's actually saying a lot about politics.
Although you cite no polls supporting your claim, assuming it's true could be explained by the simple fact that they prefer someone who doesn't make an idiot of himself almost every time he speaks.

So? Did Trump commit nepotism?

Here's what Trump did:

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.

1654619385660.png

Now.....who'd you vote for again?????

I am sure that you wouldn't vote for "Hitler" over Trump.
But many republicans said they would vote for "Hitler" over Biden.

That's actually saying a lot about politics.

Yeah, that's why I qualify that statement. But I meant prominent Democrats who would likely run for the office.....

Anyone who thinks this nation is better off under a dementia ridden potato than when Trump was POTUS is a goddamn liar.... I'm not even a Trump fan

... assuming it's true could be explained by the simple fact that they prefer someone who doesn't make an idiot of himself almost every time he speaks.
As soon as you rationalize it, you're admitting the truth behind the statement.

Which says a lot for politics.

Yeah, that's why I qualify that statement. But I meant prominent Democrats who would likely run for the office.....
I remember a lot of republicans saying they would vote for Vladimir Putin over Joe Biden. And I believe if Putin was eligible to be elected, republicans would actually vote for him.

As soon as you rationalize it, you're admitting the truth behind the statement.

Which says a lot for politics.
There's a difference between my rationalizing a statement and trying to make sense out of it. Your statement made no sense so I felt obliged to help you out.

YouGov Poll: Republicans Would Prefer Putin Over Obama As President

If the choice was between Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama, Republicans would rather the Russian strongman was their President, a new poll reveals.

Putin’s favorable rating among Donald Trump voters has risen to 35 percent. Obama’s favorable rating, meanwhile, is just 9 percent among Republicans.

You lying scum......watch me smash another custard pie in your ugly kisser.

You really are that ignorant of the facts of the matter aren't you. Here, this was in your first link confirming what I just posted.

"Over the past fourteen months, the Justice Department accommodated congressional investigators, producing 7,600 pages of documents, and testifying at eleven congressional hearings…"

There's a difference between my rationalizing a statement and trying to make sense out of it.

Actually NOT. Look at the meaning of the term, and it means to make sense out of the situation

Rationalize
1. attempt to explain or justify with logical, plausible reasons

Definition of rationalize. transitive verb.
1 : to bring into accord with reason or cause something to seem reasonable:

Definition of rationalization. : the act, process, or result of rationalizing : a way of describing, interpreting, or explaining something (such as bad behavior) that makes it seem proper

Actually NOT. Look at the meaning of the term, and it means to make sense out of the situation

Rationalize
1. attempt to explain or justify with logical, plausible reasons

Definition of rationalize. transitive verb.
1 : to bring into accord with reason or cause something to seem reasonable:

Definition of rationalization. : the act, process, or result of rationalizing : a way of describing, interpreting, or explaining something (such as bad behavior) that makes it seem proper
Low hanging fruit can always be found with word parsing. Is there a community dead horse we share or must we bring our own?

Low hanging fruit can always be found with word parsing. Is there a community dead horse we share or must we bring our own?

This forum communicates in ENGLISH, don't make up your own definitions for words, and then complain when people call you on it.
Like Alternative Facts, don't use Alternative Definitions.

....there is no free speech, no freedom to make up your own mind.....there is only "OBEY.'

What happens when you speak out with a different view???

Did you see this????

"Ex-Trump advisor Peter Navarro said he was put in handcuffs and 'leg irons' while being arrested at the Nashville airport on charges of defying the House January 6 committee"​

www.businessinsider.com

Ex-Trump advisor Peter Navarro said he was put in handcuffs and 'leg irons' while being arrested at the Nashville airport on charges of defying the House January 6 committee

Navarro was indicted on contempt of Congress charges on Friday related to defying the House select committee investigating January 6 riot.
www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

One more reprise of this.....

Moscow trials - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Moscow_trials

The Moscow trials were a series of show trials held by the Soviet Union between 1936 and 1938 at the instigation of Joseph Stalin.
Background · ‎Trial of the Generals and the... · ‎Aftermath · ‎In films
1654609183528.png

"A crazy, viral video that’s drawing attention on Twitter is a perfect example of the type of leftist lunatics who have taken root in North American human resources departments where they have weaponized their job responsibilities to spread the “woke” agenda and engage in political retribution against their ideological enemies."

Don't break the law and you won't find yourself in handcuffs.

Sooo.....you're afraid to answer the question?

C'mon.....you know how I enjoy rubbing your ugly face in your stupidity.

I need an update:

You wrote this:

I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.

I wrote:

Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?

You responded:

Nope.

No Price Too High

Awe poor thing. Queef out some more boot licking insults to prologue your lies with and you'll get more of the same. Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it: What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax...
www.usmessageboard.com
post 5

Still?
I just want to be certain you didn't import any IQ points.

1654617549916.png

No one made a mistake voting for Joe Biden. And for those who were not sure, Sedition Day removed all doubts.

This forum communicates in ENGLISH, don't make up your own definitions for words, and then complain when people call you on it.
Like Alternative Facts, don't use Alternative Definitions.
I'll keep that in mind should I ever choose to waste my time with one of your posts again.

You left out that Trump committed nepotism.

Not once, but twice.

You left out that he once might have dropped a candy wrapper on the street.....

Might have: the investigation is not yet complete.

Did you include JFK's naming his brother as Att'y General?

Rumor has it that JFK might have once dropped a napkin in Boston......you imbecile.

Forum List

Back