When Liberals Are In Charge....

Termites been whispering crazy shit at night to you again huh? Was Puti mad he had to sell all that nuclear material to the US as reactor fuel for Americans and then forced to buy those low producing dirt mines from Canada? How cool was that Megatons to MegaWatts program?
Here's what is crazy. Comey and Mueller KNEW beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russian Collusion was a lie bought and paid for by Obama, Clinton and Biden and the money laundered to PUTIN through Steele and Skirpal. They knew the whole thing was a lie. They knew The Dirty Dossier was Russian Propaganda specifically designed to hack our election and affect it's outcome and keep Trump out of office.
Hillary even hired hackers to help with the whole scam, created fake evidence between Trump Tower and Russia Alpha Bank. She also hired Pakistani Hackers to do other criminal and nefarious things, and all of it RUBBER STAMPED BY OBAMA AND BIDEN.

So what did these paragons of virtue and fine examples of LAW LOL ENFORCEMENT do?

Did Mueller and Comey investigate and prosecute anyone that committed felonies with FISA? Nope, that would mean they had to arrest Comey and his buddies. How about did they arrest anyone that erased Strozk and Paige's phones when they tried to cover up "Operation Crossfire Hurricane". Did they investigate The Clinton Campaign's Russian Collusion with Skirpal, Steele and Putin's KGB Agents?

What did Mueller and Comey do at all with "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" AKA Frame Trump with Russian Collusion? Brennan and Clapper also participated in these criminal acts. More Felonies committed right there.

Since when is our Government allowed to be Weaponized against a Presidential Candidate and then a President?

These are Treasonous Acts and what they did is punishable by a firing squad.

Did anyone end up looking like Swiss Cheese over this?

But Epstein and two of his witnesses are all dead. Nothing to see there, right?

Had anyone been punished for Russian Collusion, The Great Steal of 2020 does not happen. People would have chickened out on that theft once they saw traitors like Mueller, Comey, Strozk, Paige, Brennan, Clapper and the people who gave them the orders shot.

These guys and anyone that defends this horse shit are all going to burn in Hell for what they did.

Last edited:
Here's what is crazy. Comey and Mueller KNEW beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russian Collusion was a lie bought and paid for by Obama, Clinton and Biden and the money laundered to PUTIN through Steele and Skirpal. They knew the whole thing was a lie.

So what did they do? Did they investigate and prosecute anyone that committed felonies with FISA? Nope, that would mean they had to arrest Comey and his buddies. How about did they arrest anyone that erased Strozk and Paige's phones when they tried to cover up "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" AKA Frame Trump with Russian Collusion. Another Felony committed right there. NOPE, Mueller would have to arrest himself.

These guys and anyone that defends this horse shit are all going to burn in Hell for what they did.

1654628815928.png

Here's what is crazy. Comey and Mueller KNEW beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russian Collusion was a lie bought and paid for by Obama, Clinton and Biden and the money laundered to PUTIN through Steele and Skirpal. They knew the whole thing was a lie. They knew The Dirty Dossier was Russian Propaganda specifically designed to hack our election and affect it's outcome and keep Trump out of office.
Hillary even hired hackers to help with the whole scam, created fake evidence between Trump Tower and Russia Alpha Bank. She also hired Pakistani Hackers to do other criminal and nefarious things, and all of it RUBBER STAMPED BY OBAMA AND BIDEN.

So what did these paragons of virtue and fine examples of LAW LOL ENFORCEMENT do?

Did Mueller and Comey investigate and prosecute anyone that committed felonies with FISA? Nope, that would mean they had to arrest Comey and his buddies. How about did they arrest anyone that erased Strozk and Paige's phones when they tried to cover up "Operation Crossfire Hurricane". Did they investigate The Clinton Campaign's Russian Collusion with Skirpal, Steele and Putin's KGB Agents?

What did Mueller and Comey do at all with "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" AKA Frame Trump with Russian Collusion? Brennan and Clapper also participated in these criminal acts. More Felonies committed right there.

Since when is our Government allowed to be Weaponized against a Presidential Candidate and then a President?

These are Treasonous Acts and what they did is punishable by a firing squad.

Did anyone end up looking like Swiss Cheese over this?

Had they been punished, The Great Steal of 2020 does not happen. People would have chickened out on that theft.

Looks like the termites got themselves a bunch of little megaphones so they can drill that stupid shit deep into your roots.

1654629328287.png

As we proved together....
a. I never lie
b. I'm never wrong
c. You no longer claim your vote was the correct one.

Pretty much the trifecta, huh?
Well you do get a hat trick of lies in one concise post, again. I mean, it's not like a personal record for you by any means......but at least I didn't have to parse through your usual giant pasties.

Cheater Cheater, Pumpkin Eater.

You sold your soul

Now you've no where to go.

Hell could take you but they don't want you.

So much for you and The Fauci Flu.

What's a Lying Blind Boo to do?

Boo Hoo Hoo!

And they say the Neo-GOP has no sense of humor. Ha!

And they say the Neo-GOP has no sense of humor. Ha!
When Russian Collusion is your biggest Delusion
When Satan is The Author of Confusion
You write a poem
About Biden's Scrotum
Knowing in The Fall
The man has No Balls
You take a chance
On EmperorShitzHizPantz
He Pooped for The Pope
His son smoked Dope
He Stole Obama's Hope
Stop The Steal
The Deal was Real
Dominion You Say?
Maduro liked it that way!
Then you vote
Cuz you're a dope!

Last edited:
Well you do get a hat trick of lies in one concise post, again. I mean, it's not like a personal record for you by any means......but at least I didn't have to parse through your usual giant pasties.

Readers of our individual posts will swiftly recognize who the liar is.

Wear it well.

Readers of our individual posts will swiftly recognize who the liar is.

Wear it well.

Not when you keep posting the same shit over and over.

You're like a spam-bot. When somebody asks a question, you post the same mile long post for the um-tenth time.

When Russian Collusion is your biggest Delusion
When Satan is The Author of Confusion
You write a poem
About Biden's Scrotum
Knowing in The Fall
The man has No Balls
You take a chance
On EmperorShitzHizPantz
He Pooped for The Pope
He Stole Obama's Hope
Stop The Steal
The Deal was Real
Dominion You Say?
Maduro liked it that way!
Then you vote
Cuz you're a dope!

The Dopes Hope. Such a way with words, turd. Now squeal!

I think the original tree is going deaf.
He keeps shouting everything.

He reminds me of the "ugly American"
Who think that all foreigners understand English, if you just yell it repeatedly.

They say liars act like pigs
Elections they like to rig
They roll in the filth and squel
When they pull off a successful steal
It doesn't matter who they hire.
With Russia in 2016 they conspired.
When their little COUP Pooh Poohed
They Brought on The Chicom Fauci Flu.
Oh what misery the 2020 fix has brought
With EmperoShitzHizPantz now on the pot.

It's his big voice. When he used bold and ALL CAPS, well that's his big boom voice where he get all preachy and shit. My personal favorite. Very impressive. Kinda skitzo, but hey,

He reminds me of the "ugly American"
Who think that all foreigners understand English, if you just yell it repeatedly.
If you shit your pantz in the woods does someone still come to change Joe Biden's Diaper?

They say liars act like pigs
Elections they like to rig
They roll in the filth and squel
When they pull off a successful steal
It doesn't matter who they hire.
With Russia in 2016 they conspired.
When their little COUP Pooh Poohed
They Brought on The Chicom Fauci Flu.
Oh what misery the 2020 fix has brought
With EmperoShitzHizPantz on the pot.

Now yer pushing to hard, you lost it.

It doesn't matter who they hire..
With Russia in 2016 they conspired..

When their little COUP Pooh Poohed.
They Brought on The Chicom Fauci Flu..

Oh what misery the 2020 fix has brought.
With EmperoShitzHizPantz now on the pot.
Half your lines don't rhyme, Edgar Allen Poor job.

It's his big voice. When he used bold and ALL CAPS, well that's his big boom voice where he get all preachy and shit. My personal favorite. Very impressive. Kinda skitzo, but hey,
Skitzo they say?
It must be The Biden Way.
One minute he fellates Z
The other he bows before Putin with Glee.
Then or course he doesn't know if he's a he or she's a she.
Satan is his guide they say, rains confusion every day.
One should wonder if Gender Dysphoria
Is even a thing in Peoria
So much for the shitty state of Illinois
Obama's chic is indeed a boy.
I heard Barak was once there crying
Because people called him Obama Bin Spying

Forum List

Back