When Liberals Are In Charge....

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sometimes you rhyme
And sometimes you don't

I can't lose something I never had.
Like you and Integrity, or Truth.

You have a limerick license, and a fine talent for a tree, you should think about exploiting it. Wait a minute, didn't I see your work in that Bar down in SOHO just last seek?

Most of the time you just lie.
I can't quite figure out why?
And why it must be
The Original Tree
Is such a clueless and insulting guy.
Poor pooty poot putin
Don't you like your Russian Collusion
Bought and paid for by Clinton McCankles

Now we know why you are grabbing your ankles.

Poor pooty poot putin
Don't you like your Russian Collusion
Bought and paid for by Clinton McCankles

Now we know why you are grabbing your ankles.

First, Putin should be capitalized, and second it doesn't rhyme with collusion, which shouldn't be capitalized.

You've committed two capital offenses in one post.

First, Putin should be capitalized, and second it doesn't rhyme with collusion, which shouldn't be capitalized.

You've committed two capital offenses in one post.
Why do you daily do Putin's Bidding?
Maybe the two of you should plan a wedding.

And I thought you were an Anti-Capitolist
Anti-Capitalist. The misspelling was intentional.

Just like Comey and Mueller ignoring that Russian Collusion was created by Obama, Clinton, Biden and Putin, was intentional.

I don't expect a Russian-Chicom-Fauci Flu Dupe to pick up on such nuances.

This is the same Department of Justice that has shielded and protected all of the child rapists on Elsteins' list - yes?

And, this:

And punishment only directed at Republicans, the Right.

"...arrested so far and charged...." by a corrupt and Democrat-linked law agency.
.....they only target Republicans for punishments....
General Flynn

Roger Stone

Scooter Libby

Papadopolous, Page, .......Trump

Dinesh D'souza.....

Any charges or investigations of Julie Swetnick ???? Blasey Ford????Kevin Clinesmith?????

How about this:
Clapper lied when asked, under oath, by Senator Ron Wyden (Oregon-Democrat) " On March 12, at a hearing of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Wyden asked Clapper: “Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?” Clapper responded: “No, sir.” When Wyden followed up by asking, “It does not?” Clapper said: “Not wittingly. There are cases where they could, inadvertently perhaps, collect—but not wittingly.” Clapper did not specify at the time that he was referring to e-mail." James Clapper's Tip for Avoiding Lies: Don't Do Talking Points | emptywheel

And, of course, Sussmann.

....there is no free speech, no freedom to make up your own mind.....there is only "OBEY.'

What happens when you speak out with a different view???

Did you see this????

"Ex-Trump advisor Peter Navarro said he was put in handcuffs and 'leg irons' while being arrested at the Nashville airport on charges of defying the House January 6 committee"​

www.businessinsider.com

Ex-Trump advisor Peter Navarro said he was put in handcuffs and 'leg irons' while being arrested at the Nashville airport on charges of defying the House January 6 committee

Navarro was indicted on contempt of Congress charges on Friday related to defying the House select committee investigating January 6 riot.
www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

One more reprise of this.....

Moscow trials - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Moscow_trials

The Moscow trials were a series of show trials held by the Soviet Union between 1936 and 1938 at the instigation of Joseph Stalin.
Background · ‎Trial of the Generals and the... · ‎Aftermath · ‎In films
1654609183528.png

"A crazy, viral video that’s drawing attention on Twitter is a perfect example of the type of leftist lunatics who have taken root in North American human resources departments where they have weaponized their job responsibilities to spread the “woke” agenda and engage in political retribution against their ideological enemies."

Forum List

Back