When Liberals Are In Charge....

You really are that ignorant of the facts of the matter aren't you. Here, this was in your first link confirming what I just posted.

"Over the past fourteen months, the Justice Department accommodated congressional investigators, producing 7,600 pages of documents, and testifying at eleven congressional hearings…"

Was Holder, a total racist, punished and put in leg irons????

You're still dodging my query.

Last edited:
Was Holder, a total racist, punishedY and put in leg irons????
Holder did not refuse to testify. His claim of Executive privilege played out in the courts and he had to turn over more documents than he wanted to, but less than what Issa requested.

....there is no free speech, no freedom to make up your own mind.....there is only "OBEY.'

What happens when you speak out with a different view???

Did you see this????

"Ex-Trump advisor Peter Navarro said he was put in handcuffs and 'leg irons' while being arrested at the Nashville airport on charges of defying the House January 6 committee"​

www.businessinsider.com

Ex-Trump advisor Peter Navarro said he was put in handcuffs and 'leg irons' while being arrested at the Nashville airport on charges of defying the House January 6 committee

Navarro was indicted on contempt of Congress charges on Friday related to defying the House select committee investigating January 6 riot.
www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

One more reprise of this.....

Moscow trials - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Moscow_trials

The Moscow trials were a series of show trials held by the Soviet Union between 1936 and 1938 at the instigation of Joseph Stalin.
Background · ‎Trial of the Generals and the... · ‎Aftermath · ‎In films
1654609183528.png

"A crazy, viral video that’s drawing attention on Twitter is a perfect example of the type of leftist lunatics who have taken root in North American human resources departments where they have weaponized their job responsibilities to spread the “woke” agenda and engage in political retribution against their ideological enemies."

Yet Hillary Clinton, Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Obama can all lie to Congress or just ignore court orders and nothing happens to them.

Holder did not refuse to testify. His claim of Executive privilege played out in the courts and he had to turn over more documents than he wanted to, but less than what Issa requested.

Again????

Holder held in contempt of Congress - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com › story › 2012/06 › holder-he...

Jun 28, 2012 — The House has voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holderin contempt of Congress over his failure to turn over documents related to the Fast ...

House holds Holder in contempt | CNN Politics

https://www.cnn.com › 2012/06/28 › holder-contempt

Jun 29, 2012 — Holder has repeatedly refused to turn over materials containing internal deliberations, and asked Obama last week to assert executive privilege ...

Holder Held in Contempt of Congress, Which Means ... - WIRED

https://www.wired.com › Security › Cartel Chaos

Jun 28, 2012 — The House has voted, and Attorney General Eric Holder has been held in contempt for failing to hand over documents related to the disastrous ...

Holder Found In Contempt Of Congress : The Two-Way - NPR

https://www.npr.org › sections › thetwo-way › 2012/06/28

Jun 28, 2012 — House Republicans say Holder and the Obama administration have withheld documents related to the failed Fast and Furious gun walking operation.

Justice won't prosecute Holder for contempt - The Salt Lake ...

https://archive.sltrib.com › article

Jun 29, 2012 — The House voted Thursday afternoon to find Holder in criminal and civil contempt for refusing to turn over the documents.

Was he handcuffed and put in leg irons????
Careful.....if you answer honestly you will have proved me correct about two versions of justice in this Banana Republic.

Speaking of Russian Collusion how cool was it that both Mueller and Comey were deeply involved in the crooked and criminal Uranium One Deal?

Now right there are a pair of Russian Mole Assholes that should be put in Leg Irons. Hell, we should assault their homes with an Amphibious Assault. Machine Gun Toting SWAT Paramilitary Force, Assault Weapons, Tanks and Bazookas and put it on National TV then clap them in irons and put on a good show.

Am I Right?

I need an update:

You wrote this:

I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.

I wrote:

Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?

You responded:

Nope.

No Price Too High

Awe poor thing. Queef out some more boot licking insults to prologue your lies with and you'll get more of the same. Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it: What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax...
www.usmessageboard.com
post 5

Still?
I just want to be certain you didn't import any IQ points.

1654617549916.png

Attachments

• 1654625012180.png
    1654625012180.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 9
You left out that he once might have dropped a candy wrapper on the street.....

Might have: the investigation is not yet complete.
But in this case Donald Trump committed nepotism
Not once, but twice.

Even you have to admit it, since Trump was proud he did it.

Navarro indicted for contempt of Congress after defying Jan. 6 ...​

https://www.politico.com › news › 2022/06/03 › navarr...

4 days ago — Peter Navarro listens as President Donald Trump speaks during a news conference. ... claiming sweeping executive privilege over his efforts.

Yet the Fascists put him in handcuffs and leg irons.

Why wasn't the racist, Eric Holder, put in cuffs and leg irons?

Was it because you vote for Nazis and Bolsheviks, not Americans?????

Yet the Fascists put him in handcuffs and leg irons.

Why wasn't the racist, Eric Holder, put in cuffs and leg irons?

That's because Holder showed up to answer the subpoena. Where he argued executive privilege with the committee.

Navarro told them to pound sand.

We do.

Like most 3rd world countries, it may require a lot of bloodshed to fix.

That's a scary thought.

I just do not want to think in terms of 'civil war.'
The last one took the lives of over 2% of our nation.
That would approach 8 million with today's population, and today's weapons are far more powerful.
And....it may not even be the solution to the problem.
I'm thinking that civilizations may simply have a 'sell-by' date....and we've reached ours.
It was great while it lasted.

Democrats don't appear to care that they will go along with the rest of us.

I believe that Republicans attend church regularly and democrats are generally "evil" for lack of a better word.
You probably have a more appropriate word than "evil"?
But yes, Republicans rarely punch back. Maybe that's why the dems' hate Trump so much, he kicks their ass.

"Inappropriate" always reminds me of Joe's shower buddy....
View attachment 654985

Yes,
That was absolutely it.
Plus, they hated his returning power to the people.

Can I see the post where you complained of JFK appointing his brother?
I was against that too. But when JFK did it, It wasn't against the law.
That's why they put it into US code making it illegal.

Trump flaunted that law and committed nepotism, in violation of the law,
not once, but twice.

That's a scary thought.

I just do not want to think in terms of 'civil war.'
The last one took the lives of over 2% of our nation.
That would approach 8 million with today's population, and today's weapons are far more powerful.
And....it may not even be the solution to the problem.
I'm thinking that civilizations may simply have a 'sell-by' date....and we've reached ours.
It was great while it lasted.

Democrats don't appear to care that they will go along with the rest of us.

It's reality.

You know there's a difference between, if they ask for 1,000 documents, and you only turn over 999.

Vs if they ask for 1,000 documents and you turn over ZERO.

Was the racist, Holder, put in leg irons and cuffs???

Why not?

Oh....because he is a Fascist.....er, Democrat?

Federal law, at 5 U.S.C. § 3110, generally prohibits a federal official, including a Member of Congress, from appointing, promoting, or recommending for appointment or promotion any “relative” of the official to any agency or …

Forum List

Back