When Lies Collide

Morning Joke is saying Trump is stupid and scary. Hillary wonderful. CRAZY!!!!
In reality, you are letting Trump service you. :ssex:HRC is no more worthy to be president than Trump.
Don't project your fantasies onto me, Jake. (I suggest taking a cold shower this morning...or therapy) HRC is worse than Trump, though I agree neither are anywhere near the best this country has to offer.
They are your fantasies, easyt, because I was replying to gipper. You are a perv, yes. Hillary is as bad as Comrade Trump. They, like you, lie at the drop of th e hat.

In reality, you are letting Trump service you. :ssex:HRC is no more worthy to be president than Trump.
Don't project your fantasies onto me, Jake. (I suggest taking a cold shower this morning...or therapy) HRC is worse than Trump, though I agree neither are anywhere near the best this country has to offer.
See Jake thinks Donnie is worse than Cankles. How can anyone think this, unless they have been duped by the lib MSM? Cankles has decades of public service...she is strictly a politician and has lied for decades. She has committed corrupt acts while in government. Donnie has none of this. This logically means he is a better choice.
See, gipper, can't read clearly and still desires Trump. Donnie is every bit as corrupt as gipper's dear leader.

See Jake thinks Donnie is worse than Cankles. How can anyone think this, unless they have been duped by the lib MSM?

Cankles has decades of public service...she is strictly a politician and has lied for decades. She has committed corrupt acts while in government. Donnie has none of this. This logically means he is a better choice.

So being corrupt in the private sector doesn't count now. Interesting.
It does count. No one said it didn't. Do you think Trump's corrupt actions are WORSE than Hillary's?

Also can you admit that Hillary is a liar?

I don't know anyone who isn't a liar. Does that answer your question?
Absurd.

WTF is wrong with you?

They are your fantasies, easyt, because I was replying to gipper. You are a perv, yes. Hillary is as bad as Comrade Trump. They, like you, lie at the drop of th e hat.
Hey Jake, is Hillary a LIAR???

They are your fantasies, easyt, because I was replying to gipper.
Who brought up homosexual fantasies? Oh yeah, that would be YOU! Again, don't project your homosexual fantasies on others then try to blame others. Just quietly go back to your corner and continue to play with yourself.

Hey Jake, is Hillary a LIAR???
Read what I wrote.

Who brought up homosexual fantasies? Oh yeah, that would be YOU! Again, don't project your homosexual fantasies on others then try to blame others. Just quietly go back to your corner and continue to play with yourself.
The barb was aimed at gipper yet you jumped in.

Why?

You, like most Alt Right, secretly fantasize about such matters. gipper on the other hand likes older women. easy, you are a perv, so I suggest you calm down.

So now we know easy, Comrade Donald, and Hillary all lie all the time.

See Jake thinks Donnie is worse than Cankles. How can anyone think this, unless they have been duped by the lib MSM?

Cankles has decades of public service...she is strictly a politician and has lied for decades. She has committed corrupt acts while in government. Donnie has none of this. This logically means he is a better choice.

It does count. No one said it didn't. Do you think Trump's corrupt actions are WORSE than Hillary's?

Absurd.

WTF is wrong with you?

Are you claiming you've never told a lie?

The barb was aimed at gipper yet you jumped in. Why?

Because, like I have said in the past, I hate it when liberals try to falsely speak FOR others, especially when they try to project their own latent homosexual fantasies onto others.

The barb was aimed at gipper yet you jumped in.

Why?

You, like most Alt Right, secretly fantasize about such matters. gipper on the other hand likes older women. easy, you are a perv, so I suggest you calm down.

So now we know easy, Comrade Donald, and Hillary all lie all the time.
Hey Jake...get your head out of Hillary's snatch.

Absurd.

WTF is wrong with you?

Are you claiming you've never told a lie?
No.

Is Hillary a liar?

Forum List

Back