When media refers to Biden as “President Elect”, they are lying. All state elections must be certified

Now if that's not the weakest sauce on the stove.

Never once have I seen anyone in the country say the press must wait until the election is certified before they can use the term President Elect.

Trumpybear has turn the Republicans into PC pussies.

Is it too much to ask for the dinosaur media to NOT FUCKING LIE?

Any media outlet that refers to Biden as the President elect is part of the voter fraud scam. Trump was a decisive winner of legal votes in all those battleground states.

I love how the media throws these LIES around.

HE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT ELECT. He may well be. But he is not now and its a media lie to say he is.
Perhaps you should re-read the OP then.

The media is doing their dishonest best to normalize and legitimize Biden's theft of the presidential election.
NPR covered the parties for Biden around the country always referring to Mentally Ill Joe as "the presdient" and never once in hours of broadcast bringing up the fact that the election is being contested and, in fact,
Joe Biden is NOT the president, despite what CNN and Fox News say.

The media is doing their dishonest best to normalize and legitimize Biden's theft of the presidential election.
NPR covered the parties for Biden around the country always referring to Mentally Ill Joe as "the presdient" and never once in hours of broadcast bringing up the fact that the election is being contested and, in fact,
Face it...

The sheeple will never admit that the media can be wrong...

290px-Deweytruman12.jpg

Face it...

The sheeple will never admit that the media can be wrong...

View attachment 413907

Shiiiit,they know the media is corrupt and they Love it!!

The 20th amendment uses the terms President elect and Vice President but it is my understanding that they're not defined in our Constitution or elsewhere. The media's use of the term is simply consistent with how they've used it in the past. My contention would be the President elect and Vice President elect is never determined until Congress counts the Electoral College ballots, usually on January 6th.

The phrase 'Constitutional crisis' gets tossed around a lot, but that is what would happen if we had a winning candidate that passes away between the casting of electoral votes (1st Monday after 2nd Wednesday in December) and the counting of ballots (January 6th, unless it's a Sunday).

Last edited:
. . . ..My contention would be the President elect and Vice President elect is never determined until Congress counts the Electoral College ballots, usually on January 6th.

Correct. Funny thing, I remember watching the televised electoral college in 2016. Electors were trying to thwart the vote for Trump, and Biden, along with Paul Ryan, actually shut them down. It is the one time that Biden did something intelligent. But I have never been able to find a video of it oddly.

Forum List

Back