When Mueller report drops tomorrow or Friday, will it prove Trump and Putin stole the election?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It won’t, will it?

It will focus on obstruction.

Enough for Dimms to vote for impeachment?

Maybe....

Putin didn't force Democrats in PA, MI, and WI to reject Hillary and vote for Trump. She couldn't even carry reliable blue states and got blown out of the election, Trump crushed her with over 300 EC votes.

Putin didn't force Democrats in PA, MI, and WI to reject Hillary and vote for Trump. She couldn't even carry reliable blue states and got blown out of the election, Trump crushed her with over 300 EC votes.

It’s because she might be the worst candidate to ever get the nominee of a major party.

She is as likable as a cornered rattlesnake.

Bill Clinton made an attempt to deceive the court, thereby stripping a US citizen of her right to a fair trial, was held in Contempt of Court, and had his license to practice law taken a way for a time due to his lack of Ethics. Democrats refused to vote for his Impeachment for all of this; yet, they want to Impeach Trump over no crime.

Bill Clinton made an attempt to deceive the court, thereby stripping a US citizen of her right to a fair trial, was held in Contempt of Court, and had his license to practice law taken a way for a time due to his lack of Ethics. Democrats refused to vote for his Impeachment for all of this; yet, they want to Impeach Trump over no crime.

In Bill's defense, that whole thing was a bunch of bullshit and waste of time and taxpayer money. I don't care if he got a BJ in the Oval Office, make laws that benefit me or fuck off!

How much money did that stuff cost vs. the net gain?

It won’t, will it?

Maybe....

Every week you sheep claim the report is about to drop and then the next week you ask where it is.

This is like the who's on first routine.

In Bill's defense, that whole thing was a bunch of bullshit and waste of time and taxpayer money. I don't care if he got a BJ in the Oval Office, make laws that benefit me or fuck off!

No one cared if he had gotten a BJ, except Hillary. What they cared about is that he committed perjury. I honestly believe that if he'd said, "Yeah, I did! I'm this old and she's in her twenties. Who wouldn't say yes?" he'd have won by 400 electoral votes.

What will be the articles of impeachment?

High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

Like what?

It won’t, will it?

Maybe....
How could it?

How could Trump steal what was given him?

Furthermore, in order for anyone to conclude
Russia influenced the election,
they have to survey Trump voters...no?

By concluding Russia influenced the election
and helped Trump get elected,
you are saying Trump voters
wouldn’t have voted for Trump otherwise

BULLSHIT

I don’t have a Twitter or Facebook account
I wanted Trump on the ticket,
the moment he threw his hat in the ring

I knew that, no matter who was the Republican ticket,
I was voting for that person

Fuck these people....

Like the hundreds of millions,
Hillary spent on ads...online, television, print,
were informative, in regards to issues we are facing

I think not...
Her media blitz was designed to do one thing....
INFLUENCE VOTERS NOT TO VOTE FOR TRUMP

No one cared if he had gotten a BJ, except Hillary. What they cared about is that he committed perjury. I honestly believe that if he'd said, "Yeah, I did! I'm this old and she's in her twenties. Who wouldn't say yes?" he'd have won by 400 electoral votes.
So if we have evidence of perjury against Trump or anyone in his Administration...they're gone...right?

It won’t, will it?

Maybe....

Every week you sheep claim the report is about to drop and then the next week you ask where it is.

This is like the who's on first routine.
It would be funny...if it were't so fucking serious.

it is funny as hell. At the end of every week the Trump sheep claim the report is due out by the end of the week.

then on Monday they start a thread asking where the report it.

then they do it all over again at the end of the week.

It won’t, will it?

Maybe....
It will only Prove Thought Crime.

Trump will be Convicted of Walking Around While Conservative.

He and his supporters will receive The Death Penalty for such a Crime Against Humanity and for daring to win an Election.

quote-thoughtcrime-does-not-entail-death-thoughtcrime-is-death-george-orwell-44-9-0967.jpg

Forum List

Back