🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Mueller report drops tomorrow or Friday, will it prove Trump and Putin stole the election?

IF it gets dropped tomorrow my guess it will be at the end of the day, right before the weekend, ensuring there will be a lot of gossip and speculation all weekend, all the talking heads jockeying for ratings numbers as they discuss what COULD be in it. I predict there will be reports from groups like CNN who will report 'anonymous sources say'...

As already predicted, Mueller will do his best Michael Cohen impersonation, only in that he makes the 'non-case' against the President as horrible as he can, include a lot of suggestive crap - like 'If Manaforte and Cohen were guilty that must mean the President is, too' - without having any evidence to actually find the President guilty of anything. It will be enough to get the die-hard Trump-hating snowflakes to scream for Impeachment without a crime having been proven, though.

Whether the report ever hits the light of day or not is doubtful. If there is no guilt proven the best thing for Mueller and Democrats would be to keep it sealed, giving snowflakes the room to keep claiming the President is guilty while Blaming Barr for keeping it hidden to 'protect the President'.

....IMHO.

True, it was about lying about a blow job...that is much worse than the blow job itself
Yeah, you snowflakes keep telling yourself that LIE....

Other Presidents have had affairs...big deal. Bill Clinton's Impeachment never had anything to do with Lewenski or his lying to the world about it.

Bill Clinton took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. He also took an oath as a lawyer and one when he was sworn in to testify during his Sexual Harassment law suit. He violated - broke every one of them when he attempted to mislead the court with testimony. The Judge in the case rebuked him for it, for his lack of Ethics, held him in Contempt, and stripped him of his license to practice law in Arkansas for a time.

It is no accident that you snowflakes always leave that part out when regurgitating the same old talking points / false narrative when trying to defend him.

It's one thing for a President to lie to and deceive the American people - all politicians do it. Barry lied his ass off about his Obamacare Bill, but politicians do not get into trouble for those types of lies. Bill Clinton lied / deceived under oath during a trial - he broke his oaths, and he broke the law. Bill Clinton was brought up for Impeachment and Impeached in the House for his crime / lying and deceiving under oath.

In order to protect their own, Democrats completely ignored what he had done under oath in that trial and made the false narrative about it being his stuffing a cigar up inside Monica Lewinski in the WH, and Gruber-Snowflakes were all too eager to pick up that narrative and continue to run with it today, as you have just proved.

All of that ranting and you in the end agree that Bill lied about a blow job!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bill Clinton made an attempt to deceive the court, thereby stripping a US citizen of her right to a fair trial, was held in Contempt of Court, and had his license to practice law taken a way for a time due to his lack of Ethics. Democrats refused to vote for his Impeachment for all of this; yet, they want to Impeach Trump over no crime.

In Bill's defense, that whole thing was a bunch of bullshit and waste of time and taxpayer money. I don't care if he got a BJ in the Oval Office, make laws that benefit me or fuck off!

How much money did that stuff cost vs. the net gain?
There were Republicans who did not like the Nixon fiasco.

:th_spinspin:

No one denies Bill Clinton lied about his affair with Lewinski, but that is NOT the reason he was Impeached, as you reality-denying snowflakes refuse to admit.

Hell, Teddy Kennedy left a woman to die in an overturned car in a water-filled ditch, and no one gave a shit what the Democrats did to a woman. Senate Democrats were busted for perpetuating their culture / habit of sexually harassing / assaulting women for decades in office and using tax money to pay for their silence and no one gave a crap enough to hold any of them accountable. And Bill Clinton did not get Impeached fro having an adulterous affair in the WH, either.

It was his lack of ethics, attempt to mislead the court in his testimony, and his violations of his oaths he had taken, his being found in Contempt of Court and stripped of his license to practice law that got him impeached.

Putin didn't force Democrats in PA, MI, and WI to reject Hillary and vote for Trump. She couldn't even carry reliable blue states and got blown out of the election, Trump crushed her with over 300 EC votes.
They didn't force. They just help dupe the uneducated into electing a man who is helping the Russians defeat America.

Bill Clinton made an attempt to deceive the court, thereby stripping a US citizen of her right to a fair trial, was held in Contempt of Court, and had his license to practice law taken a way for a time due to his lack of Ethics. Democrats refused to vote for his Impeachment for all of this; yet, they want to Impeach Trump over no crime.

In Bill's defense, that whole thing was a bunch of bullshit and waste of time and taxpayer money. I don't care if he got a BJ in the Oval Office, make laws that benefit me or fuck off!

He should have been impeached for Waco TX.

Wasn't that Janet Reno's call?

Yeah, that was Reno's call to kill the kids by burning them out.
Who started the fire?

I have to laugh at you fucking hypocritical dipshits.

OMG OMG OMG WACO WACO"??

The same people who claim it is OK to kill young blacks because they did not follow the police's orders.

Umm I wonder ., was it because Koresh was white?

It won’t, will it?

It will focus on obstruction.

Enough for Dimms to vote for impeachment?

Maybe....

Every week you sheep claim the report is about to drop and then the next week you ask where it is.

This is like the who's on first routine.
It would be funny...if it were't so fucking serious.

it is funny as hell. At the end of every week the Trump sheep claim the report is due out by the end of the week.

then on Monday they start a thread asking where the report it.

then they do it all over again at the end of the week.
Mueller is part of the swamp, they don’t want to condemn their own... To go after the president you have to go after all high-level civilian federal employees that make up the deep state/swamp/career politicians

The same people who claim it is OK to kill young blacks because they did not follow the police's orders.

The fact that you have to (or just simply CHOOSE to) lie like this destroys your credibility and makes whatever else you say not worth listening to.

Who started the fire?

OMG OMG OMG WACO WACO"??

The FBI started the fire, moron. The BATF started the whole thing with a bogus warrant.

:th_spinspin:

No one denies Bill Clinton lied about his affair with Lewinski, but that is NOT the reason he was Impeached, as you reality-denying snowflakes refuse to admit.

Hell, Teddy Kennedy left a woman to die in an overturned car in a water-filled ditch, and no one gave a shit what the Democrats did to a woman. Senate Democrats were busted for perpetuating their culture / habit of sexually harassing / assaulting women for decades in office and using tax money to pay for their silence and no one gave a crap enough to hold any of them accountable. And Bill Clinton did not get Impeached fro having an adulterous affair in the WH, either.

It was his lack of ethics, attempt to mislead the court in his testimony, and his violations of his oaths he had taken, his being found in Contempt of Court and stripped of his license to practice law that got him impeached.

Yes...he lied under oath about the blow job. How many times are you going to repeat the same thing?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Putin didn't force Democrats in PA, MI, and WI to reject Hillary and vote for Trump. She couldn't even carry reliable blue states and got blown out of the election, Trump crushed her with over 300 EC votes.
They didn't force. They just help dupe the uneducated into electing a man who is helping the Russians defeat America.

Oh shut up you lying POS. Hillary had the entire media campaigning for her 24/7, TV, Print, Radio. Its absurd to say a few twitter ads threw the election. You people just can't admit you got your ass beat by Trump.

Dem's are desperate to impeach Trump now because they fear the American people may elect him to a 2nd term. They are trying to RIG the 2020 election, shocker.

Who started the fire?

OMG OMG OMG WACO WACO"??

It was the fbi that started the fire. They used incendiary tear gas that ignited. Video proved it. They initially lied about it.

It won’t, will it?

It will focus on obstruction.

Enough for Dimms to vote for impeachment?

Maybe....

Every week you sheep claim the report is about to drop and then the next week you ask where it is.

This is like the who's on first routine.
It would be funny...if it were't so fucking serious.

it is funny as hell. At the end of every week the Trump sheep claim the report is due out by the end of the week.

then on Monday they start a thread asking where the report it.

then they do it all over again at the end of the week.

Brennan on CNN is the one who made the claim of the report being out this week.

no link, did not happen.

Yeah, it did happen.

Forum List

Back