When Mueller report drops tomorrow or Friday, will it prove Trump and Putin stole the election?

Putin didn't force Democrats in PA, MI, and WI to reject Hillary and vote for Trump.

He certainly influenced them with microtargeted facebook ads

Democrats are dumb enough to be influenced by the Russian president? What exactly did he tell them, that Hillary is a big fat liar? Hell the Washington Post just called her a big fat liar today.

Stupid pearl clutching morons.

It’s all bullshit,,,,just like the LIE about no scandals during Obama’s admin.

Fast and Furious? Eric Holder being held in contempt of Congress?

That’s a fucking scandal.

Libs lie,,,it’s what they do.

Putin didn't force Democrats in PA, MI, and WI to reject Hillary and vote for Trump.

Look, the entire media was rooting for Hillary 24/7 and you claim a few facebook ads threw the election. You are so dumb I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or laugh at you...:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats are dumb enough to be influenced by the Russian president? What exactly did he tell them, that Hillary is a big fat liar? Hell the Washington Post just called her a big fat liar today.

Libs do nothing but lie. Hillary shot off her big fat lying mouth and today the Washington Post fact checked her BS and gave her four :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Bill Clinton made an attempt to deceive the court, thereby stripping a US citizen of her right to a fair trial, was held in Contempt of Court, and had his license to practice law taken a way for a time due to his lack of Ethics. Democrats refused to vote for his Impeachment for all of this; yet, they want to Impeach Trump over no crime.

In Bill's defense, that whole thing was a bunch of bullshit and waste of time and taxpayer money. I don't care if he got a BJ in the Oval Office, make laws that benefit me or fuck off!

How much money did that stuff cost vs. the net gain?

No one cared if he had gotten a BJ, except Hillary. What they cared about is that he committed perjury. I honestly believe that if he'd said, "Yeah, I did! I'm this old and she's in her twenties. Who wouldn't say yes?" he'd have won by 400 electoral votes.

He served 2 terms anyways. :rolleyes:

I perceived Clinton as doing a few good things. One was building a border wall.

Bill Clinton made an attempt to deceive the court, thereby stripping a US citizen of her right to a fair trial, was held in Contempt of Court, and had his license to practice law taken a way for a time due to his lack of Ethics. Democrats refused to vote for his Impeachment for all of this; yet, they want to Impeach Trump over no crime.

In Bill's defense, that whole thing was a bunch of bullshit and waste of time and taxpayer money. I don't care if he got a BJ in the Oval Office, make laws that benefit me or fuck off!

How much money did that stuff cost vs. the net gain?
I agree and it set a bad precedent.

But that does not happen if The Clintons were not involved in The Rose Lawfirm Scandal, White Water and if you believe it, a Cocaine Trafficking Ring at Mena Arkansas.

See the move "American Made" to understand that if you don't have time to research it.

030206752786_2048x2048.jpg

Libs do nothing but lie. Hillary shot off her big fat lying mouth and today the Washington Post fact checked her BS and gave her four :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You mean HIllary is a lying sack of shit? No way!

Hillary Clinton’s claims about voter suppression in Georgia and Wisconsin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...sconsin/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.827c249f5f20

Who knows when the Mueller report will be released? I was thinking he'd wait until October next year.

The report will be vague. DOJ tradition and rules say that a sitting president cannot be indicted. They also say that an unindicted person
should not publicly be accused of crimes.

I expect sealed indictments which will be opened the day the shithead is no longer president. If not from Mueller, then from SDNY.
Trump has committed crimes. Even you nutbags know this.

There will be no impeachment hearings.

Trump will survive his term, having done just about nothing beyond making a mockery of
the office he holds.

MAGA

The report will be vague. DOJ tradition and rules say that a sitting president cannot be indicted. They also say that an unindicted person

I expect sealed indictments which will be opened the day the shithead is no longer president. If not from Mueller, then from SDNY.

Trump will survive his term, having done just about nothing beyond making a mockery of
the office he holds.

MAGA

Oh, he's done quite a bit of good. More good in 2 years than any other president I've seen during 1-2 terms yet. Of course, there's always room for improvement. :)

the office he holds.

MAGA

What Crime did The President Commit?

"Walking around while being Conservative"

If the Hillaloon's lips are moving, she's either lyin' or guzzlin' scotch.

the office he holds.

MAGA

Oh, he's done quite a bit of good. More good in 2 years than any other president I've seen during 1-2 terms yet. Of course, there's always room for improvement. :)

Well, you're a moron Trombie. I'd expect that kind of ridiculous claim from you.

It won’t, will it?

It will focus on obstruction.

Enough for Dimms to vote for impeachment?

Maybe....

Every week you sheep claim the report is about to drop and then the next week you ask where it is.

This is like the who's on first routine.
It would be funny...if it were't so fucking serious.

it is funny as hell. At the end of every week the Trump sheep claim the report is due out by the end of the week.

then on Monday they start a thread asking where the report it.

then they do it all over again at the end of the week.
And over and over.

And then rant about Hillary as if she matters

the office he holds.

MAGA

Derp. Derp.

It won’t, will it?

Maybe....

Every week you sheep claim the report is about to drop and then the next week you ask where it is.

This is like the who's on first routine.
It would be funny...if it were't so fucking serious.

it is funny as hell. At the end of every week the Trump sheep claim the report is due out by the end of the week.

Insanity

Doing the same thing over and over,
expecting different results

the office he holds.

MAGA

Derp. Derp.

Maybe his crime was "Walking around while defending The Rule of Law"?

Or was it was "Walking around while defending The Right to Life?"

Or was it was "Walking around while defending Free Speech?"

Or maybe it was "Walking around while defending American Sovereignty?"

Maybe it was "Walking around while defending Israel's Right to Exist?"

You have to be able to name a crime, don't you? Or are you incapable of such intellectual efforts?

I think I know what it is you want to convict him of.

"Walking around while defending The US Constitution"

It won’t, will it?

Maybe....

When Republicans got all bent out of shape because The Rapist stuffed a cigar up an Intern's wu-wu and impeached him, his approval ratings went up 10 points,

Baby-Shovels-Dirt-onto-Face.gif

Impeachment is a very dangerous road to travel.

And, let me tell you...... dimocrap scum REALLY don't want a President Pence.

It won’t, will it?

Maybe....

When Republicans got all bent out of shape because The Rapist stuffed a cigar up an Intern's wu-wu and impeached him, his approval ratings went up 10 points,

Baby-Shovels-Dirt-onto-Face.gif

Impeachment is a very dangerous road to travel.

And, let me tell you...... dimocrap scum REALLY don't want a President Pence.

Love that gif, holy shit.

It won’t, will it?

Maybe....
It will only Prove Thought Crime.

Trump will be Convicted of Walking Around While Conservative.

He and his supporters will receive The Death Penalty for such a Crime Against Humanity and for daring to win an Election.

quote-thoughtcrime-does-not-entail-death-thoughtcrime-is-death-george-orwell-44-9-0967.jpg
It will only Prove Thought Crime.

He and his supporters will receive The Death Penalty for such a Crime Against Humanity and for daring to win an Election.
The only ones guilty of ‘thought crime’
are those who, still, to this day, are either,
so convinced that there is no way
that many people voted for Trump...
smells fishy

Or, what I believe....

Don’t like what Trump voters represent,
and what Trump is a reflection of...

Disgruntled voters and change

They are trying to crush the rebellion

Forum List

Back