When Progressives say "it's free"

When Progressives say "it's free", it means you're paying for it, not them

This is been a public service announcement

Of course,,,you pay taxes for your roads, the police, the nws that warns you of the tornado! We as a nation like every other nation choose to invest in many different things that make us a better nation.

Is providing old people with ssi a good thing?? I'd think so.
Is educating our youth good? Of course!

Nothing is free...

freeschit.jpg

When Progressives say "it's free", it means you're paying for it, not them

This is been a public service announcement

When a progressive/leftist/statist/democrat says "it's free" they are simply saying they have no idea how money works......

Drive on roads?
Expect the police to keep your town or city clean?
Enjoy clean air, water and disease free food?
Send your kid to public schools?

No it isn't free...Should we give trillions to that negro? no...So it has nothing to do with being in a civilization!
Actually, I have no problem with paying legitimate bills to keep things running.

The problem comes up when I have to support a bunch of lazy bums who make no effort to support themselves.

The best things in life are free. Since government is naturally bad, it is most expensive and ineffective.

So allowing a corporation to pollute the air, water and sell old food, and treat the workers like slaves is somehow better? Do you pay taxes to drive on our roads?? If you do then you're giving it to government and if you don't then you're a bum.

Drive on roads?
Expect the police to keep your town or city clean?
Enjoy clean air, water and disease free food?
Send your kid to public schools?

No it isn't free...Should we give trillions to that negro? no...So it has nothing to do with being in a civilization!
Actually, I have no problem with paying legitimate bills to keep things running.

The problem comes up when I have to support a bunch of lazy bums who make no effort to support themselves.
Be careful least he slap you with infrastructure

The best things in life are free. Since government is naturally bad, it is most expensive and ineffective.

So allowing a corporation to pollute the air, water and sell old food, and treat the workers like slaves is somehow better? Do you pay taxes to drive on our roads?? If you do then you're giving it to government and if you don't then you're a bum.
So are you calling everyone on welfare that can work but won't a bum?

When conservatives tell you that they can cut taxes and increase revenues and thus magically pay for the cost of government,

they're telling you government is 'free'.
No they're not... They're just saying we don't need to be supporting a bunch of lazy-ass Liberals that need to go out and get a job.

Nothing is free. Its the taxpayers who pay for it all and its the freeloaders who grab every "free" thing they can get their hands on.

Nothing is free.

Forum List

Back