When republicans complain about single moms getting food stamps, why don’t they consider the well-being of the child?

They care about them only to the extent that they need a permanent dependent underclass to hold and grow their power.
Blacks and Latinos are starting to run away from the Democrat plantation, hence the flood of millions illegals from the southern border that will be future Democrat voters to replace them, illegal citizens or not.

Your problem is that you only see statistics, we're talking about real people with real lives and kids that really suffer due to their mom's poor choices.
A serial killer kills 12 people. Should we associate this with people in general?

Statistics prove that Democrat run cities are shitholes of crime, poverty and drugs. Democrats do not care about the unborn, or the born. They're just good at projection, lying and lip service and are only interesting in one thing, at all costs, power.

Cities in general are going to have crime. That’s part of living in a city lol. I mean frankly it’s pretty stupid to compare a city to a rural area.

Blacks and Latinos are starting to run away from the Democrat plantation, hence the flood of millions illegals from the southern border that will be future Democrat voters to replace them, illegal citizens or not.
Democrats realize that which is why they are flooding the country with illegals.

Again, for them to hold and grow their power they must create an ever growing permanent dependent underclass that will look for gov't to solve all their problems.

I don't think it's going to workout as they planned it however.

Cities in general are going to have crime. That’s part of living in a city lol. I mean frankly it’s pretty stupid to compare a city to a rural area.
If you ever actually wanted to do anything to reduce crime you should be looking at communities with lower crime rates among people in the same economic classes to see why your crime rates are so much higher.

You do realize how much it costs to raise a kid right? Do you even know how much money they get per month? How do you even know the people you refer to are even on food stamps?
You do know what creates kids right? That can be prevented with zippers.

Single mom needs government help? then she needs to name the fathers and the fathers need to help pay for their kids. When a single mom has 6, 7 and 8 kids, then wants sympathy I have none for her. And we feed her family and then those kids all have 5,.6 and 7 kids with no money and drop out of school at 15 to start their own broods and pretty soon we have millions and millions of people who were never raised with a mature person in their households and generations of people who think money is somethin that comes in the mail and is distributed unfairly to some while those w with no education or mature upbringing think they are poor because of the actions of other people.

If you don't have any way to pay for the kids that are created by indiscriminately fucking anything with a protrusion, then maybe you should stop doing that. Have some respect for yourself, and quit protecting the baby daddies from their responsibility.

And any male can get a hard on and find someone to let him dip his wick, that doesn't make you a man. Responsibility and good character are what makes you a man.

Last edited:
Umm no your anecdotal stories do not explain this as a good idea. More importantly, it doesn’t explain why it makes any practical or financial sense to put millions of kids in the foster system lol
Then sell your belongings and give them all of your money. I am sick of working my ass off to pay for other people who will not be responsible.

1) It's not my responsibility to support the consequences of your orgasm. I may agree to help if you ask nicely, though.

2) No human deserves to suffer, but that doesn't justify marxism. We can disagree about this without coming to blows.
1) I have no children.

2) Society has a duty to support people in need. That was the case in Ancient Israel since Jews came out of Egypt.

Actually, I know a few.

But, even if we take that statement at maxim, it doesn't change the fact that many will and there is very little that can be done about that.

A child suffers from a bad parental environment.

A child suffers when the state perpetuates a bad parental environment.

Children frequently suffer when the state imposes a different parenting environment.

We have to accept that, whether or not they deserve it, many children are going to suffer.
1) Abused children must be protected by Laws.

2) Poor children must be supported by Society.

Single moms having kids they can’t afford is an easy target. It makes a right winger feel superior by shitting on such a woman. It makes it easy to rail against the idea of food stamps altogether. Such a person judging feels superior because they aren’t on food stamps and have a full time job in comparison. Somebody should probably tell them that it is very common for anyone to have a full time job and not be on food stamps lol. Such people judging aren’t as special as they like to think they are. Food stamps is not the epidemic that republicans like to think it is. They simply pretend that it is because it makes them feel less insecure about themselves. The truth is that few actual able bodied adults are even on food stamps. The ones that are have dependents.

But sure, such irresponsible women do exist.

We can all agree: an impoverished woman should not have kids and she made a mistake when she had one. Okay sure. However, the kid still…. exists. What should we do with that kid? Should the kid suffer because of the mom’s mistakes? Probably not, right? Government assistance is required either way.

“SNAP targets those in greatest need. Among those participating in the program, most are children, elderly persons, or individuals with a disability. In fact, 86 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households that include a child, elderly person, or person with disabilities. In addition, about 92 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households with income at or below the federal poverty line.”
Bitch, shut your silly ass up!

1) I have no children.
I didn't mean you specifically. I meant parents in general. Your orgasm, your responsibility.

2) Society has a duty to support people in need. That was the case in Ancient Israel since Jews came out of Egypt.
An opinion not shared by everyone. Especially to the degree I suspect you endorse. It's easy to virtue signal with OPM.

Single moms having kids they can’t afford is an easy target. It makes a right winger feel superior by shitting on such a woman. It makes it easy to rail against the idea of food stamps altogether. Such a person judging feels superior because they aren’t on food stamps and have a full time job in comparison. Somebody should probably tell them that it is very common for anyone to have a full time job and not be on food stamps lol. Such people judging aren’t as special as they like to think they are. Food stamps is not the epidemic that republicans like to think it is. They simply pretend that it is because it makes them feel less insecure about themselves. The truth is that few actual able bodied adults are even on food stamps. The ones that are have dependents.

But sure, such irresponsible women do exist.

We can all agree: an impoverished woman should not have kids and she made a mistake when she had one. Okay sure. However, the kid still…. exists. What should we do with that kid? Should the kid suffer because of the mom’s mistakes? Probably not, right? Government assistance is required either way.

“SNAP targets those in greatest need. Among those participating in the program, most are children, elderly persons, or individuals with a disability. In fact, 86 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households that include a child, elderly person, or person with disabilities. In addition, about 92 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households with income at or below the federal poverty line.”
With everything that's going wrong in this country right now...food stamps is what you see as a problem? That's not even in the top twenty problems for most people! You're a bit desperate to come up with something...anything...other than the inflation, the porous border, rampant crime and blatant influence peddling that the Biden Administration have given us...aren't you, Billy?

They need to go back to handing out boxes of food stuffs. Rice, beans, cheese. All that shit the old welfare rats used to get. If they get tired of eating the same old shit? Better yourself, and buy it yourself.

Forum List

Back