When the Boss Says, 'Don't Tell Your Coworkers How Much You Get Paid'

I know of no employers that do not have discussions of compensation as a fireable offense.

Ukrainian free territory? Idiot.

Well, I didn't feel the need to call you an idiot, regardless of how true that may well be.

Now back to the UFS...what was the motto on their flag?
Ah, “Death to all who stand in the way of freedom for working people!”.

The basic point, all extremist causes involve death and misery in their daft attempt to impose freedom from whatever for everyone they don't murder.

600k a year!!! Fucking bullshit. Or you are a liar. Which is it?

Neither, but you're clearly too stupid to see it.
As I'm not in the US, we don't use Dollars, nor do we have the US minimum wage.
Sadly, you don't have the mental capacity to understand this, so you post total bullshit in a successful attempt to make yourself look like a fucking idiot.

Unions serve no purpose other than to garner power and money for the Union Elites. They operate just like law firms that engage in "Class Action" law suits that claim to fight for the little guy when in reality they use the little guy to fill their own pockets.

Unions serve no purpose other than to garner power and money for the Union Elites. They operate just like law firms that engage in "Class Action" law suits that claim to fight for the little guy when in reality they use the little guy to fill their own pockets.

I disagree, and I agree, with some caveats

Unions are a VERY important part of a Free Society. Very important part.

The problem here is simple...... And I can't overstate this...... American Unions have fallen under the control of the scum of the earth dimocrap party.......

And those scumbags FUCK UP everything they touch. Everything.

I mean EVERYTHING, i.e.

Q: Why is it that Unions work well in virtually every other Country on earth?

A: Because they're not controlled by the scum of the earth American dimocrap party.

For instance, in Germany, their Auto Workers are paid literally double what ours are, the Germans make twice as many cars and they have no trouble with the Unions. Plus the fact that they didn't have 2/3 of their Auto Industry go belly up in the Great Recession.

How Germany Builds Twice As Many Cars As The U.S. While Paying Its Workers Twice As Much - Forbes

The only AMERICAN Auto Manufacturer we have left is Ford.

People, the problem isn't Unions.

The problem is, always has been and always will be -- the scum of the earth dimocraps and their scumbag criminal political party.

The sooner Americans figure that out, the better off we'll all be.

It's right in front of your stupid faces, open your eyes

The government should determine what people earn. We should all get paid exactly the same

So a brainless burger flipper should get paid the same as a highly qualified doctor?
Who the merry fuck would bother getting qualified and doing a difficult job if he could earn the same by doing shit all?

Yes! The marketplace is too cruel and judgmental. Only government cares about not hurting Liberals sensitive feelings

Seems like a good motto, which is why they fought the bolsheviks.

So you support killing people who don't share your political ideals.
Thanks for showing us why the extreme left are so dangerous.

What I make is my business, no one else's. Why the hell would you go gossiping around your fellow workers, have some pride.

Seems like a good motto, which is why they fought the bolsheviks.

So you support killing people who don't share your political ideals.
Thanks for showing us why the extreme left are so dangerous.
No, if someone is trying to enslave workers and trying to actively kill you, like what was happening to free ukraine, yes, fight back.

No, if someone is trying to enslave workers and trying to actively kill you, like what was happening to free ukraine, yes, fight back.

They started a revolution, and killed a load of people.
Freedom is lovely, if you aren't one of the thousands they killed.
That Proudhon twat has a lot of things to answer for, including inspiring that lot of murdering bastards.

Screw the far left, they're a bunch of daft bastards.

They started a revolution, and killed a load of people.
Freedom is lovely, if you aren't one of the thousands they killed.
That Proudhon twat has a lot of things to answer for, including inspiring that lot of murdering bastards.

Screw the far left, they're a bunch of daft bastards.
Do you realize the tsars were evil? Let's not forget it was a fucking revolution, we had a revolution here in America, you hypocrite.

Do you realize the tsars were evil? Let's not forget it was a fucking revolution, we had a revolution here in America, you hypocrite.

The Tzars weren't to my taste, but disliking far left wing mass murderers doesn't mean I support the Tzars.
I'm sorry your limited mind is unable to see something so simple.

Forum List

Back