When the Boss Says, 'Don't Tell Your Coworkers How Much You Get Paid'

"We didn't go to war with Iraq because of WMD's we went to war with Iraq because of terrorists".

Much more recent polished history. Remember that? Remember the soldiers that died when they fought into the places the WMD's were supposed to be killing citizens around it only to find out there were no WMD's?

Killing innocents later made people into terrorists and we pointed at religion.

"We didn't go to war with Iraq because of WMD's we went to war with Iraq because of terrorists".

Much more recent polished history. Remember that? Remember the soldiers that died when they fought into the places the WMD's were supposed to be killing citizens around it only to find out there were no WMD's?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhh, A change of subject? You want to settle one before moving on to another? I would love to pursue this claim but I don't think we're through yet with the previous subject matter are we? And that "We didn't go to war with Iraq because of WMD's we went to war with Iraq because of terrorists" is an excellent example of a strawman by the way.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhh, A change of subject? You want to settle one before moving on to another?

Same subject kid. Same issue. Just switched to a modern day perspective in hopes you would either justify or understand. (knowing you will justify)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhh, A change of subject? You want to settle one before moving on to another?

Same subject kid. Same issue. Just switched to a modern day perspective in hopes you would either justify or understand.

You were accusing me of polishing history. Were you not? I only asked where in this thread have I done so? Then you brought up the Iraq setup with a strawman, totally abandoning our previous discussion by the way. I published that wiki reference on Native deaths due to disease and you fled for the hills. Amazing.

Yes we went to war on false information about WMD's made by a certain party. That parties Corporation "Halliburton" has been rebuilding Iraq ever since. Smart investment?

Same subject kid. Same issue. Just switched to a modern day perspective in hopes you would either justify or understand.

You were accusing me of polishing history. Were you not? I only asked where in this thread have I done so? Then you brought up the Iraq setup with a strawman, totally abandoning our previous discussion by the way.

You know where. You are quoting idiotic old books. I remember old text books used to say, "We discovered America". It's not rocket science to believe some books are wrong.

The Bible was written 90 years after Jesus death. Perhaps there some discrepancies?

Yes we went to war on false information about WMD's made by a certain party. That parties Corporation "Halliburton" has been rebuilding Iraq ever since. Smart investment?

OK, I will assume you conceded our previous discussion. A certain party? Time to burn that claim!

It is because most businesses are chronyistic, and they pay friends or family of management a higher wage. You can always tell who these are, because they are in all cases completely worthless as workers.

OK, I will assume you conceded our previous discussion. A certain party? Time to burn that claim!

So you failed to read my name when you claim "reading" is your strong point. Pathetic.

You were accusing me of polishing history. Were you not? I only asked where in this thread have I done so? Then you brought up the Iraq setup with a strawman, totally abandoning our previous discussion by the way.

You know where. You are quoting idiotic old books. I remember old text books used to say, "We discovered America". It's not rocket science to believe some books are wrong.

The Bible was written 90 years after Jesus death. Perhaps there some discrepancies?

Guns Germs and Steel was written in 1997. Old?

It is because most businesses are chronyistic, and they pay friends or family of management a higher wage. You can always tell who these are, because they are in all cases completely worthless as workers.

^Sounds more personal than actual America.

So you failed to read my name when you claim "reading" is your strong point. Pathetic.

No no no. You claimed "party". More specifically "a certain party." Party = singular. Parties = Plural. I don't give a shit about your name. I give a shit about your ill informed, uneducated, and misleading claim.

A 1997 version of what happened to the Indians written by people has to be true. (R)ight?

A 1997 version of what happened to the Indians written by people has to be true. (R)ight?

There is a historical consensus that most of the native Americans died due to Old World diseases. The claim is not a controversial one. Can you find me ONE, just ONE historian who disagrees with that claim? Besides, I think you'll actually enjoy that book. the subject matter is not what you think. I was only using it as a reference. Now provide me a reference that says most of the Natives did not die due to European diseases. You CANT!

I can only think of one employer that I've worked for where this was among the primary workplace problems.

No no no. You claimed "party". More specifically "a certain party." Party = singular. Parties = Plural. I don't give a shit about your name. I give a shit about your ill informed, uneducated, and misleading claim.

I didn't claim anything kid. I'm anti-Party. Following a party blindly would make me anything but. I'm anti-EVERY party, not just one. You are decades behind me in knowledge for a reason. Party pixie dust. :banghead:

There is a historical consensus that most of the native Americans died due to Old World diseases. The claim is not a controversial one. Can you find me ONE, just ONE historian who disagrees with that claim? Besides, I think you'll actually enjoy that book. the subject matter is not what you think. I was only using it as a reference. Now provide me a reference that says most of the Natives did not die due to European diseases.

You do understand your post earlier had that directly in it.......Starting to think reading isn't your thing.

I didn't claim anything kid. I'm anti-Party. Following a party blindly would make me anything but. I'm anti-EVERY party, not just one. You are decades behind me in knowledge for a reason. Party pixie dust. :banghead:

A DIRECT QUOTE: You said "Yes we went to war on false information about WMD's made by a certain party." I don't care what your name says. I never accused you of following a party. I accused you of making the claim in the above quote. Then I destroyed it!

I can only think of one employer that I've worked for where this was among the primary workplace problems.

It was an issue before NAFTA. But since then we don't have Corporate families inside industry, it's all outsourced. It's why one of the top 10 1% occupations is "UNEMPLOYED"

There is a historical consensus that most of the native Americans died due to Old World diseases. The claim is not a controversial one. Can you find me ONE, just ONE historian who disagrees with that claim? Besides, I think you'll actually enjoy that book. the subject matter is not what you think. I was only using it as a reference. Now provide me a reference that says most of the Natives did not die due to European diseases.

You do understand your post earlier had that directly in it.......Starting to think reading isn't your thing.

Fine, whatever. Fine me ONE HISTORIAN who thinks that most of the Native Americans did not perish at the hands of a European born disease. Come on, just one historian. Or any evidence at all that refutes this historical fact.

Forum List

Back