When the dust settles the people won't forget.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
There has never been a time in US history even remotely similar to now. Many parts of the US are apparently part of some kind of George Soros experiment directing their behavior to make them blindly obedient to authoritarian dictated globalization.

Some have such an opaque and distorted worldview that while markets collapse they react by chanting in cultish unison: Orange Man Bad! While they were transfixed with distractions like making life better for transsexuals and blaming their neighbors for the weather, they apparently missed that their government was handing over control and production of crucial drugs to the Chinese.

Some of the voter “behavioral sink” in the US is an astounding parallel to Calhoun’s Rodent Paradise-google it. It is also a warning that the Orwellian forces of globalization imposing a plague on our communities will stop at nothing while they march replacement voters across open borders.

Many in America are so stupefied by propagandizing local and national media that they can’t figure out why leadership-enriching globalization is such a destructively bad idea. They know only what they are told-a bad man is in the White House!

While a pall hangs over cities and towns across the nation, democrats have loaded emergency legislation to fight Coronavirus with pork rewarding the culprits that set the table for the deadly pathogen encroaching on us. Some don’t see it that way-they just salivate in indoctrinated, schizophrenic hatred of the president. When all the businesses on Main Street are boarded up and the wind is king, they might want to remember where to send the thank you notes.

It’s likely that those thank you notes will be wrapped in votes to re-elect the president. Fooling all of the people all of the time is as hard as it’s ever been and just blaming the guy in the White House is not going to go very far especially when that guy was warning us that making America great again by bringing back jobs and manufacturing was the key to our survival.

When the dust clears on this people are not going to forget where the bad ideas came from. There will be a scramble to hook Joe Biden off the stage and replace him, but it will be too late. For more years of competent and inspired leadership is on the horizon. Happy days will be here again.

People have completely lost their shit! CVS set up a table between customers and the cashiers...WTF! It's not smallpox, it's the flu!

twilight zone.jpg

Not much to disagree with in the OP.
After the virus news cycle fades I'm hoping for a few Barr/Durham news cycles, then the conventions, then the presidential debates, then the election.

Then as you say "four more years of competetent and inspired leadership".

Boy am I glad that I'm not smoking the shit that you're inhaling. This isn't "competent and inspired leadership". This is chaos and self aggrandizing being passed off as someone else's problem, and someone else's fault.

Forget about Barr/Durham. That horse is deader than Hillary's emails. Everything that happened before this virus hit, is now politically irrelevant.

After the virus news cycle fades I'm hoping for a few Barr/Durham news cycles, then the conventions, then the presidential debates, then the election.

Boy am I glad that I'm not smoking the shit that you're inhaling. This isn't "competent and inspired leadership". This is chaos and self aggrandizing being passed off as someone else's problem, and someone else's fault.

Forget about Barr/Durham. That horse is deader than Hillary's emails. Everything that happened before this virus hit, is now politically irrelevant.
That horse isn't dead it's just sleeping.

You'd make more sense.

People have completely lost their shit! CVS set up a table between customers and the cashiers...WTF! It's not smallpox, it's the flu!

No it isn't. And until we know more about this virus, how long it lasts on surfaces, what are the variables for spreading it. and who and who cannot be a carrier, I'd rather people and businesses lose their shit. An abundance of caution is warranted. This is why research and data gathered by experts is needed and why people should listen to medical and public health experts. Not the Campaigner In Chief. But in case you need some convincing, think about this before you go to sleep tonight. (Note, I'm stipulating this isn't conclusive. Just something to keep in mind).
Coronavirus Found on Diamond Princess Cruise Ship 17 Days After Passengers Left, CDC Says

once again - go to CVS and get a flu shot and you'll be safe -

right ?
Safer, sure, since the flu weakens your immune system, making you more susceptible to new viruses like the Wuhan. But most of us already understand that.

Paragraph three of the article. It won't last. When the summer rolls around assuming this dies down enough, people will start looking to place blame...just in time for the conventions. But I never underestimate Trump to be his own worst enemy. His approval at handling this virus (although I have no idea what HE'S actually done, it's been Pence largely) could evaporate just as quickly.

Forum List

Back