When "The economy, stupid" becomes ""The delegate count, stupid" Harris secures enough delegate endorsements to win Democratic presidential nomination

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
It's a phrase "The economy, stupid" James Carville. It does not violate posting rules.

Harris secures enough delegate endorsements to win the Democratic presidential nomination​

Representative democracy in action.

In the democratic process we use here in the USA, it's all about what the framers and the founding generation left us with: representative democracy.

We now have Conservatives, Republicans, MAGA people arguing about and for popular/direct democracy, all because President Joe Biden has withdrawn and VP Harris is assumed to be the coming Democratic nominee. . I am not making this stuff up. The cognitive dissonance is screaming to be resolved here.

The Super Duper Delegates have made their decision.

But now its up to the people, and I suspect they will reject this cackling hyena.

In a few weeks, they'll probably be looking for someone else, especially after Trump schlongs her in a debate.

The Super Duper Delegates have made their decision.

But now its up to the people, and I suspect they will reject this cackling hyena.

In a few weeks, they'll probably be looking for someone else, especially after Trump schlongs her in a debate.
Nope. Far more than the Super Delegates.

But don't you worry. You believe Harris is weak and Trump will beat her.

Forum List

Back