When the pubs take over Congress in 2023, for what will they impeach Biden?

Biden's approval is at 38% and Harris is at 28% and Biden is thinking about closing another pipeline when prices are already going up. He is making sure we win in 2022 and 2024.
Come see me in six months. Hey, remember where the last guy's approval rating was during his first year? :)

What he is impeached for is irrelevant.

If the GOP takes both houses of Congress the HoR will successfully impeach while the Senate will unsuccessfully try to get 67 to convict.

Absolutely Biden must go.

He has done way worse things than what Trump was impeached for.

We have a new standard to follow for impeachment, so lets follow it.

Joe needs to be impeached.
I Absolutely agree, but, do you honestly think that Republicans are capable go back to the last midterm elections. That’s what I fear! We are facing a shortage in everything and, that is a red flag that to all Americans! You are jumping the gun here and, here is why the democrats are not going to waste time on a impeachment proceedings right now. So we need to take the united states house of representatives and then we can rally around the idea of impeachment.

Come see me in six months. Hey, remember where the last guy's approval rating was during his first year? :)
Lol, if the media reported on Biden the way they did Trump. He would not be president, and Biden's approval is below Trump's.

I Absolutely agree, but, do you honestly think that Republicans are capable go back to the last midterm elections. That’s what I fear! We are facing a shortage in everything and, that is a red flag that to all Americans! You are jumping the gun here and, here is why the democrats are not going to waste time on a impeachment proceedings right now. So we need to take the united states house of representatives and then we can rally around the idea of impeachment.

They probably won't. The constituents need to pound that drum and contact their REP and SENATORS and DEMAND IMPEACHMENT.

YES doetards I'M BRANDON
It must really rankle that Trump could never get an infrastructure bill passed.

There will be good jobs and the economy will surge.
-----
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'IM BRANDON! AND 0 KICKED TRUMP'S ASS!'
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'After 4 years of Trump insulting our intelligence by PRETENDING it was Infrastructure Week, and after every candidate for the presidency promised to get infrastructure done... it is worth noting that only President Biden ACTUALLY got it DONE. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

Corruption, like withholding Congressionally approved aid to a country in an attempt to extort them to “find” dirt or at least announce an “investigating“ in a Personal Political Rival is pretty damn impeachable. General incompetence is not.
Coyote, I thought better of you! Why are you repeating this lie?

Even if it were true, does that excuse Biden's conduct when he was VP?

Numbers matter. For one thing, sometimes merely as a comparative.

For example:

• Reported on November 6th, 2017.
    "According to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, 59% disapprove of Trump’s handling of the presidency — the worst of any president at nine months in office since modern polling began. Of those who disapprove, 50% say they do so strongly. Only 37% of those polled approve of Trump’s performance in office."
  • Reported on November 8th ,2021, by Newsweek:
    “According to a USA Today-Suffolk University poll, Biden's approval rating is currently at 38 percent...."
(emphasis added)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The few die hard libtards that are still here on USMB are triggered stupid and dishonest...."
Well, I cannot speak of "die hard libtards" as I have so little experience.
However, I have, in the past, prided myself in recognizing stupid and/or dishonest.

One of the signals that I look for is language.....the choice of words, their application, the use of discretion, prudence, probity. Those all, in my experience, offer hints on the presence of stupidity and/or dishonesty. Your mileage may vary.

But, for example, we see this on just this thread alone:

• Did Pisslosi have 60 votes
  • RINO douchebags.
  • impeachment game Pelousy
So there is that.
(emphasis added)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Impeached Trump for bullshit quid pro quo against Russia while Biden bragged about doing it as VP."
"You mean when Biden bragged about doing that?"

I kinda suspect the two posters above are merely zoomin' us.
They know better but revel in a little provocateur-ship on a Tuesday morn.
Fair enough. No harm, no foul.

They know ----or should know by now ----that what VP Joe Biden communicated to Ukraine was official American policy, supported by, and crafted with......many European partners and financial administrations. In contradistinction to the similar-but-different actions of Don Trump. He did that in secret. He did that simply and singularly to benefit his election chances.

In short, Joe was doing the job he was tasked to do by the government of the United States of America. Don Trump was doing it for personal self interest.

Go ahead, google it up. Try Politifacts, or Fact-Checker, or Glenn Kessler's department at WaPo.
Do some homework. As we all no doubt remember, it worked in school. It can work in life.
Trust me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, a postscript. For emphasis.
Tho, I readily admit, I may be over-driving the nail.
But Jack offered a nice postscript. Thank you.

Hey, remember where the last guy's approval rating was during his first year?

They probably won't. The constituents need to pound that drum and contact their REP and SENATORS and DEMAND IMPEACHMENT.

Democrats will not impeach Biden. They would be cutting their own throat if he was removed and our current VP on kneepads were to become President.

Numbers matter. For one thing, sometimes merely as a comparative.

For example:

• Reported on November 6th, 2017.
    "According to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, 59% disapprove of Trump’s handling of the presidency — the worst of any president at nine months in office since modern polling began. Of those who disapprove, 50% say they do so strongly. Only 37% of those polled approve of Trump’s performance in office."
  • Reported on November 8th ,2021, by Newsweek:
    “According to a USA Today-Suffolk University poll, Biden's approval rating is currently at 38 percent...."
(emphasis added)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I cannot speak of "die hard libtards" as I have so little experience.
However, I have, in the past, prided myself in recognizing stupid and/or dishonest.

One of the signals that I look for is language.....the choice of words, their application, the use of discretion, prudence, probity. Those all, in my experience, offer hints on the presence of stupidity and/or dishonesty. Your mileage may vary.

But, for example, we see this on just this thread alone:

So there is that.

(emphasis added)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kinda suspect the two posters above are merely zoomin' us.
They know better but revel in a little provocateur-ship on a Tuesday morn.
Fair enough. No harm, no foul.

They know ----or should know by now ----that what VP Joe Biden communicated to Ukraine was official American policy, supported by, and crafted with......many European partners and financial administrations. In contradistinction to the similar-but-different actions of Don Trump. He did that in secret. He did that simply and singularly to benefit his election chances.

In short, Joe was doing the job he was tasked to do by the government of the United States of America. Don Trump was doing it for personal self interest.

Go ahead, google it up. Try Politifacts, or Fact-Checker, or Glenn Kessler's department at WaPo.
Do some homework. As we all no doubt remember, it worked in school. It can work in life.
Trust me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, a postscript. For emphasis.
Tho, I readily admit, I may be over-driving the nail.
But Jack offered a nice postscript. Thank you.
Why would I rely on any of your leftist media propaganda? But, I do appreciate your admission of the Obama administration breaking the law.

I can do both.

Candidates should run on impeachment.
Ok, start firing people up because obviously if we don't the same damn thing will happen what happened two years ago. Why the hell would we run on impeachment? Obviously you don’t understand who is in the party currently! So how would you get the democrats that are disguised as republicans on board?! Because they are going to vote no on the inquiry into impeachment!

25th Amendment Biden, Impeach Harris for dereliction of duty, violation of oath of office & being an ignorant liberal slept who slept her way up the ranks

Forum List

Back