When they call Trump "Orange Jesus" and claim that he is a stooge of Putin...

Who do you think put Trump up to search for an imaginary DNC server in the Ukraine?

The guy who hacked the DNC server, that's who. Because he knows Trump is a fucking stupid birther.
Lol got to love crazy. Just think of our great standing if we had gotten into a shooting war with Turkey a NATO ally.
As far as the birther crap, can you guess who made that whole thing popular? A hint it was an unhinged Clinton that lost to 44.
So you're telling me Trump knelt down and licked up Clinton's piss and ran with it.

That's supposed to make Trump look better...how?
Damn you really have turrets syndrome. He heard it from her and possibly mistakenly believed that she had half a brain. I know silly of him to think that.

Who do you think put Trump up to search for an imaginary DNC server in the Ukraine?

The guy who hacked the DNC server, that's who. Because he knows Trump is a fucking stupid birther.
Lol got to love crazy. Just think of our great standing if we had gotten into a shooting war with Turkey a NATO ally.
As far as the birther crap, can you guess who made that whole thing popular? A hint it was an unhinged Clinton that lost to 44.
There would be no shooting war with Turkey if Trump had a spine.

erdogan-phone.jpg

Get out of my way, bitch. I'm coming through!

trump-phone.jpg

Yes, sir! Right away, sir!
So do have that directly from your handlers or was it an assurance directly from one of your other personalities

So you're telling me Trump knelt down and licked up Clinton's piss and ran with it.

That's supposed to make Trump look better...how?
Damn you really have turrets syndrome. He heard it from her and possibly mistakenly believed that she had half a brain. I know silly of him to think that.
Trump-birther-tweet.jpg

:21::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:

And that, boys and girls, is why the guy who actually hacked the DNC server was so easily able to convince dumbass Birther Donald there was an imaginary DNC server in the Ukraine.

That's why Trump won't let the notes of his meeting with Putin be made public.

What is a poster saying when he claims 'it's pretty evident that you are talking to a FOOL"? Put me on your collection of "ignore" and pretty soon you will have succeeded in limiting your discussion to talking to a fool.

[

More fake news by a Deplorable twat..
No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.
Learn to read I said "made it popular" what part of that was hard to read? Was popular a word you are not familiar with?

Please show evidence that birtherism was POPULAR before Clinton heard a staff member was making that claim and immediately fired him.The lie didn't become POPULAR until much later when crazy right wingers took it up.

[

More fake news by a Deplorable twat..
No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.
Learn to read I said "made it popular" what part of that was hard to read? Was popular a word you are not familiar with?

Even then you're wrong. Read the link doofus.

What is a poster saying when he claims 'it's pretty evident that you are talking to a FOOL"? Put me on your collection of "ignore" and pretty soon you will have succeeded in limiting your discussion to talking to a fool.

Anyone who seriously believes that Trump conspired with Putin is too fucking stupid to engage.

Forum List

Back